Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Brasil 2u62xwi.pngAnne VUnknown #13d2df704f85b8f11dc23a35bcbfa51d6.jpg*, Unkown #3 

This is not good people, two locations and we have 4.5 unknowns :cry: If I wasn't so lazy I would go to IMG's website and look at their girls but that ain't happening lol.

Also, the casting so far is again pretty meh. While the bodies do look better this yea other than Anne V I'm not over the moon happy with the names we've got, unless we get confirmation on #2 being Edita ... It's a pretty weak lineup.

You're right, it's probably Ariel . Damn, I hoped it would be a rookie! Ariel is pretty girl but I can live without her in the SI :p 

Also, the casting so far is again pretty meh. While the bodies do look better this yea other than Anne V I'm not over the moon happy with the names we've got, unless we get confirmation on #2 being Edita ... It's a pretty weak lineup.

Switzerland - Kate Bock, Genevieve Morton, Unknown #4, Ariel Meridith

This is not good people, two locations and we have 4.5 unknowns :cry: If I wasn't so lazy I would go to IMG's website and look at their girls but that ain't happening lol.

The pic for Unknown #4 is Genevieve Morton. Don't know whether you mixed the pics up or if there are only 3 for Switzerland though. :)

And veronika, i don't think Irina will be back either. After seeing she only showed up at one party this year and that she did not do videos for SwimDaily i've been thinking she is over SI now or SI is over her by now ... I'll be shocked if she does it again

On the shoulder?

hzhmYG2.jpg

Not sure how it could be missed.

I think the girl with the flowers in her hair and this newest are the same person. The texture and the waves in the hair match.

If they're the same person, the it's not Ashely S, Jessica G, Ariel M, Chrissy T, or Emily R based on the shoulder mole alone