Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I thought about Valerie too at first but then I had doubts about being her because I thought she had more moles on her chest but last night I just had too much time in my hands and decided to check on her & some other girls as well but I got Valerie within two minutes :laugh:

they still trying so hard with chrissy

Still can't understand why. Especially considering how easily they ditched other models who certainly showed more promise *cough* Michelle Vawer *cough*

Casting Call: Alejandra Infante Swimsuit hopeful Alejandra Infante discusses Ryan Gosling and her extreme fear of bugs

alejandra-womens.jpg?w=600&h=400

Alejandra is our next Casting Call! She hails from Mexico and has been in campaigns for L’Oreal.  Check out what she has to say below!

Name: Alejandra Infante

Hometown: Guadalajara, Mexico

Item I can’t leave home without: Cell phone & chapstick

When I go out I love wearing: Heels, lipstick and perfume

Favorite sport to watch: Tennis!

First thing I notice about a guy: His personality

First thing guys notice about me: My eyes and brows

I feel sexiest: when glammed up!

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Ryan Gosling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest fear: bugs

Items on my bucket list: Sky dive, travel all the continents, create a foundation

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Canary Islands, Spain

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Turks & Caicos

Favorite Workout Regimen: Playing sports, I love tennis.

Song I’m currently loving: Ho Hey by the Lumineers

My random skill: I’m really flexible.

Signature scent: Amor Amor Cacharel

My favorite clothing item: My jewelry and bags

^ Nope. It's like 99% confirmed Kate will be back ... Unless Peter Butler is talking about a birthday party where the whole SI crew will meet with Kate lol

We've got our first rookie, I hope Valerie's pictures come out strong SI does not fuck her up a la Kate Bock 

Brazil 2u62xwi.pngAnne VUnknown #13d2df704f85b8f11dc23a35bcbfa51d6.jpg, Valerie Van Der Graaf

Switzerland Kate BockGenevieve MortonUnknown #3Ariel Meredith

rumors or no, most of the recent cover girls have only come back for one issue after getting the cover (marisa, bar, brooklyn).  like a victory lap, i guess.  irina has already come back twice after her cover.  she's not going to get the cover again, so maybe it's just time for her to move on. 

especially if they're casting nicoleta vaculov!!  i know the initial reaction here was :ninja: but i am thinking more :yes: 

I haven't seen rumors either. But I do think she's out, her career seems to have taken a different path ... And then there's the fact she didn't even attend the SI parties this year and she is the only model who hasn't been in the SwimDaily at all. Like she obviously didn't feel like wasting time doing videos :idk:

I haven't seen rumors either. But I do think she's out, her career seems to have taken a different path ... And then there's the fact she didn't even attend the SI parties this year and she is the only model who hasn't been in the SwimDaily at all. Like she obviously didn't feel like wasting time doing videos I%20dont%20know.gif

^ Sounds like she is more then done with them for the sheer fact she has been so disconnected with the entire entity that is SI. Oh well, make way for the noobs! smily%20new%20one.gif

I like Irina, but when you think about it, few of her shoots have been truly memorable.

She's another one of those girls where the idea of her in SI is actually better than the published article.

i feel the same way about irina (only seems to turn it on for GQ), genevieve morton (her american shoots have never approached her SA ones), and jessica gomes (never got better than the mud picture her first year)

i like them all, but would be OK with them not coming back.  make way for noobs, indeed