Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Nina Agdal is more popular than Emily r.

Actually Emily is trending substantially higher, though all of her major searches revolve around Blurred Lines. In defense the only one of the three girls who are trending majorly in the United States is Kate Upton. The other two are more European based and Oceania trends.

Nina Agdal is more popular than Emily r.

Actually Emily is trending substantially higher, though all of her major searches revolve around Blurred Lines. In defense the only one of the three girls who are trending majorly in the United States is Kate Upton. The other two are more European based and Oceania trends.

see!! guys !just for blurred Lines , and here is the Si swimsuit thread so (about si girls)

1.Kate Upton

2.Irina Shaik

3.Nina Agdal

sorry slowen

:blah:

haha lolll

Honestly it doesn't matter what they're trending for, you want biggest sales, so whoever is the media's darling, for whatever reason generally garners more interest from the higher ups. IE. more likely to be in the magazine, more likely to get a cover, more likely to be a repeat performer. Not always but for the most part that's the sad reality.

ahsley sky is very popular too as well like emily r. so hope ashley dont enter in the mag , and emily r. mmmhhh maybe not , but well thats just my opinion.

btw so glad that Nina is top 3 of the more populars si girls ;)

see!! guys !just for blurred Lines , and here is the Si swimsuit thread so (about si girls)

1.Kate Upton

2.Irina Shaik

3.Nina Agdal

sorry slowen

haha lolll

you may remember that emily ratajkowski attended the castings, so i think she's fair game in this thread.  i just intended to point out that--among their veterans and potential rookies--if they wanted the most popular girl on the cover without having a kate three-peat, it wouldn't be anne v or genevieve or alyssa or emily didonato or hannah even nina.  and in some cases that's a sad reality but in emily's case it's a really sexy potential reality.

by the way, blurred lines was the third music video emily was in.  i think that means she's been in almost as many music videos than all of the current SI roster combined. 

and just for reference: here were the rankings last time i checked.  since then, emily has surpassed irina.

1    Kate Upton    640

2    Irina Shayk    100

3    Emily Ratajkowski    69

4    Nina Agdal    42

5    Hannah Davis    27

6    Ashley Sky    12

6    Emily DiDonato    12

8    Jessica Gomes    10

9    Alyssa Miller    8

10    Ali Michael    6

10    Cintia Dicker    6

10    Genevieve Morton    6

10    Anne V    6

14    Dayana Mendoza    4

14    Kate Bock    4

14    Jessica Perez    4

14    Christine Teigen    4

18    Bregje Heinen    2

18    Angela Martini    2

18    Lisalla Montenegro    2

18    Caroline West    2

18    Natasha Barnard    2

18    Julie Henderson    2

18    Ariel Meredith    2

25    Adaora Akubilo    1

^ Did you miss the final thing he said?

1.Kate Upton
2.Irina Shaik
3.Nina Agdal

sorry slowen

haha lolll

and just for reference: here were the rankings last time i checked.  since then, emily has surpassed irina.

ie. It's not a current list.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=nina%20agdal%2C%20%20kate%20upton%2C%20%20chrissy%20teigen%2C%20%20Emily%20Ratajkowski%2C%20%20Irina%20Shayk&date=today%201-m&cmpt=q

That shows trends for the last 30 days for Kate, Emily, Nina, Irina and Chrissy

Searching Christine Teigen is incredibly misleading as she isn't listed in the magazine as Christine, nor are 90% of her social networking names listed as Christine. Chrissy Teigen, is currently trending higher than Nina.

O.o are you seriously putting up this much stink over Nina?

I told you, Nina and Chrissy are trending right next to each other world wide

3yO3Xaw.png

k3yAmBM.png

Trending at 10 and below basically means no one is paying attention to you on a massive scale.

Irina is barely being acknowledge and the world is more focused on Emily R and Kate. End of story.

Maybe we count different... but

1 - Kate Upton

2 - Emily R

3 - Irina Shayk

4 - Chrissy Tiegen

5 - Nina Agdal

Today Nina and Chrissy are trending at the same number, but that still leaves her at 4. Over 30 days, Chrissy is beating her.

Emily went to castings, thus she belongs on that list. I haven't even looked at any of the other girls, that went to castings or have already been featured in the magazine. Regardless, this entire conversation is becoming redundant and absolutely pointless.