Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Yup. I really really think it's Sara, I wish they posted a frontal picture because Sara's belly button is unmistakable so that would confirm if it's her or not :laugh:

I'm curious about the other chick, I thought for sure it was Marloes Horst at first glance with all the moles but i double checked and it's not her plus she's working with VS today, but I can't think of many models who have that many marks, it really shouldn't be that hard to know who the girl is 

Yup. I really really think it's Sara, I wish they posted a frontal picture because Sara's belly button is unmistakable so that would confirm if it's her or not :laugh:

I'm curious about the other chick, I thought for sure it was Marloes Horst at first glance with all the moles but i double checked and it's not her plus she's working with VS today, but I can't think of many models who have that many marks, it really shouldn't be that hard to know who the girl is 

yeah but what about her tweets? she wrote like yesterday in dinners with friends

If that is a "real" model, I think it might be for a partner's advertisement. Otherwise it seems quite boring to have a rookie shoot for SI in a studio :/

what if they are doing something special like bodypainting with rookies? Few years ago all rookies posed in bodypaint so maybe they have prepared something similar and "special" for all rookies. 

340d59274264845.jpg 

MissLIma, You have forgotten to tell that with this pic, it was written " C'EST MOI!!? ".

"C'est moi"  it's french language and this can be translated by "it's me" and what about the "!!?" ... ? 

Why MJDay have written it in French, may take this as a clue, maybe a french model ??  :idk:

I like the body paint theory! Except that they really need to do those outside. They turn out much more interesting.

jj3, I think that might just be a play on words which the English-speaking people are quite fond of (C'EST = CHEST).

6ff1a5273890089.jpg

Doesn't this look like bodypaint?  Except for the strings hanging down from the cleavage.

The thing that confuses me about that is how the shape of the breast is very round even in that position which makes me think that it might be real fabric.

yeah but what about her tweets? she wrote like yesterday in dinners with friends

Last time I checked SI didn't kidnap the models and left them trapped in a studio all night? Again, they're shooting in NYC. Once they're done shooting she's free to do whatever the hell she wants. Don't think of this as something especial just because it's SI, since they're at the studio this is like any other 9 to 5 photo shoot.

As for the body paint theory, I doubt it mostly because that doesn't look like body paint at all, looks like fabric to me. However, I do think this is an endorsement thing between SI & some surf company. And also, body paint is always the last thing they shoot.

O.o you can clearly see the fabric on the bikini. Just look at where the strap meets the top and you can see the negative space and shadow created by the fabric touching the skin. Or look at the bikini bottom and you can see a tiny fat roll from the side of the stomach that budges over the bottoms.

F3m6UNM.png

Oh my I am stoked to see that we have Sara onboard (I hope) :chicken: Great work Claudia on getting that one and everyone else who has contributed to the Sherlock Homes cause :heythere:

leeP0F7.png Alrighty then... I've been told. (btw the image has been doctored by SI)

In other news. Claudia/Dave
Below 70

^ :rofl:

Damn we (supposedly) got Genevieve, Emily D, Valerie, and now Sara all in one issue this year!................If this is true well done SI well done  :dance:

Now all I need is Cintia to be confirmed, Michelle to come back, and get some women of color who know how bring it and leave a mark like Tyra.