Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Guys what if this is another Model Search? Now that I think about it, last time they shot this many girls in such a little time and so close to NYC was 2011 for their Model Search girls 

I just don't feel like this is a regular shoot. The stuff Darcie posted is nothing like SI usually does, nobody is saying anything this girls even being models and last week Darcie was talking about traveling about going to the next location.

ugh hopes not

Actually there was a semi satisfactory explanation for Kate Bock. First off, the initial picture/hype was a stellar shot that garnered a lot of positive speculation. Second some people have speculated that people voted for her because they may have thought they were voting for Upton.

Not to mention, regardless of your opinion on Catrinel, I personally would have voted for Jessica over her too. Maybe just maybe other people agree?

Actually there was a semi satisfactory explanation for Kate Bock. First off, the initial picture/hype was a stellar shot that garnered a lot of positive speculation. Second some people have speculated that people voted for her because they may have thought they were voting for Upton.

Not to mention, regardless of your opinion on Catrinel, I personally would have voted for Jessica over her too. Maybe just maybe other people agree?

hmmm...that positive speculation came from a picture someone posted...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/41867-2013-si-swimsuit/page-48#entry3105437

the excitement ended shortly after we all saw her pictures with the horrible hair/makeup and manipulation

and that "speculation" you mentioned, well, i remember the genius who had that theory...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/41867-2013-si-swimsuit/page-110#entry3141871

:neo2:

Interesting to note that CR apparently did two covers for the 3rd issue, and Emily's cover isn't getting the coverage it should. I wonder why?

Edit: Oh god I just saw the second cover, and now I know why everyone is talking about it. Kim Kardashian is on the cover and has an editorial of her pregnant.

I've never said you were stupid, and it's more then a plausible theory.

Do you work hard on being so abrasive, or does it just come naturally?

a little from column A, a little from column B  :whistle: 

maybe i was just taken aback at the negative response towards catrinel.  seems like her name is mentioned early and often here when musing about who should've been in the issue.  i would say she's past her prime, but that hasn't stopped half of the models currently in the issue.