Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I don't think the first one is Kate because i her hair wasn't that light last time i saw her, second picture does look like her breast but we need a proper check.

The brunette tho, reminds me a lot of Sara S.

Are they shooting in NY? Because MJ & Darcie haven't left the city o.O ... I wonder if they're in NJ or smth like that

Sara Sampaio came to mind as well :hehe: Need to do a mole check to see how that one checks out.

I got super excited because I thought the blonde girl could be Marloes Horst (she has a ton of moles) but is not her :cry: This girls should be super easy to ID tho, because not many models have this many beauty marks 

3583d8ea14df11e3826122000a1fd1d7_7.jpg 3510fb273945057.jpg 

why would you think they're photoshopping moles?  have they ever done that before?  pretty sure they're just taking pictures from their phones and posting them straight to instagram; no photoshop involved

It's called a theory read a science book!

hmm, my science book opened right up to occam's razor while yours opened to the page that explained a magical iphone app that takes pictures and rearranges moles. 

artworks-000040394350-z9cu0j-crop.jpg

Guys what if this is another Model Search? Now that I think about it, last time they shot this many girls in such a little time and so close to NYC was 2011 for their Model Search girls 

I just don't feel like this is a regular shoot. The stuff Darcie posted is nothing like SI usually does, nobody is saying anything this girls even being models and last week Darcie was talking about traveling about going to the next location.