Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

i just realized the next issue will have kate upton, south african kate upton lookalike genevieve morton, and dutch kate upton lookalike valerie van der graaf.

the cover will have all three of them together (kate in the center, of course) with the headline KATE UPTON THREE-PEAT

all non-kate models will be published in a separate, supplemental issue that will somehow still have kate upton on the cover  :p

I lthink Valerie's face is okay. She ain't Upton-beautiful but she ain't Julie-ugly either and she does look killer whens styled properly  :idk:

c83f18273180926.jpg f2588e273180932.jpg 1a051b273180942.jpg 702e16273180949.jpg 6d72e9273180957.jpg 0ec03a273180962.jpg 92fa56273180966.jpg fa7201273180972.jpg 

But bitch, do not mess with Anne V's pretty face  :voodoo:

Anne V= glowing and beautiful- particularily in the mid 2000s to late 2000s.  

She has however, grown thinner and older looking these past four years or so.   But eh, such is active life and it's natural.

I also like Valerie van der Graaf as a model very much and her portfolio always puts me in a good mood.  Almost all of her photoshoots are happy and cheerful.

^_^

I actually think 2012 & 2013 have been Anne's best SI years by miles. Particularly last year she killed it, I think she had the best pictures out of the bunch and I hated Kate a little for getting the cover instead of her. I say she's like a fine wine and just gets better with age, back in 2006 & 2007 she looked a bit too much like a blonde bimbo for me but now she looks amazing in every single shoot she does for SI or other companies.

Also this was pointed out to me by MarsVS. It could mean nothing at all but Sara Sampaio started following MJ, Janine & SI on Twitter/IG and Janine is following her now too so while it doesn't mean she'll be in the magazine I think she at least went to castings. While Sara is not with SI's go-to agency IMG, she is with Women, another agency SI uses a lot and she has the same manager as Irina & Anne V so if she did go to castings I'm sure that will help her odds of getting a spot.