Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

^ he's just stupid and can't read Kev, it's hard for some people you know.

As for Lily. Cover > ROTY, i say she gives a shit about it since she already got more PR than whoever wins ROTY will get.

do you know what "gives a shit" means? and you say i can't read? your post is the opposite of what you meant... :gocho:

Slowen, is English not your first language or are you trolling? This is not the first time I have seen somebody say "gives a shit" in this context to be a little more creative with the language and be funny. And nobody in their right mind gives a shit about it.

exactly! you're using it correctly. what MsLima meant to say is that Lily must NOT give a shit.

me fail English? that's unpossible!

For the love of Jesus, I am trying to tell you they mean the same thing.  Saying you give a shit about something is not exactly paying it a high compliment.  I have seen it said lots of times before.  PLEASE UNDERSTAND! :cry:

^ he's just stupid and can't read Kev, it's hard for some people you know.

As for Lily. Cover > ROTY, i say she gives a shit about it since she already got more PR than whoever wins ROTY will get.

do you know what "gives a shit" means? and you say i can't read? your post is the opposite of what you meant... :gocho:

Slowen, is English not your first language or are you trolling? This is not the first time I have seen somebody say "gives a shit" in this context to be a little more creative with the language and be funny. And nobody in their right mind gives a shit about it.

exactly! you're using it correctly. what MsLima meant to say is that Lily must NOT give a shit.

me fail English? that's unpossible!

It's called irony. Meaning the opposite of what one says and all that, and you even got it so it was very well played.

..... This message adds zero value to your life. I hope you enjoyed reading this, because I enjoyed typing it out. If you are still reading this, I would just like to tell you that you are wasting your time. If you think anything positive will come out of this final sentence, you are mistaken.

'What's all the hullaballoo?' Kate Upton, 21, gets dissed by former cover girl Carol Alt, 53, over sexy photo in Sports Illustrated

The more mature, still stunning Alt, 53, didn't hold back when it came to stating what she thought of the younger Upton along with the other current Sports Illustrated cover girls.

'What I don't understand with Kate is what's all the hullaballoo,' Alt said of the shapely beauty in an interview with The Huntington Post on Tuesday.
Alt continued: 'There are many covers of Sports Illustrated - one girl was just wearing a bottom, no top. I don't get what all the hullabaloo is.
'I think what it is is that in this moment there's just so much social media and that's why she's had more word of mouth than anybody.' 
'I like Kate, she's a pretty girl,' Alt she continued. 'But all the girls are nice, and all the girls are pretty. Every cover, to me, deserves to be talked about.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2568541/Kate-Upton-21-gets-dissed-former-cover-girl-Carol-Alt-53-sexy-photo-Sports-Illustrated.html#ixzz2uSvESMiI

'But all the girls are nice, and all the girls are pretty. Every cover, to me, deserves to be talked about.'

Aw so sweet the idealistic perception of how life should be fair. Norman Rockwell called and he wants his ideology back. Sorry that's not the way it works anymore Mrs Alt.

Catch up with social media Alty and you'll realize Kate has nothing to do with her continuing popularity, much like YOU back in your day. A star is a star, and it's not Kate or anyone elses fault that Nina/Lily/Chrissy - after how many commercials, SI pushing, VS, social media, famous boyfriends/husbands and lingerie shoots are not popular as beloved or popular... they don't have that BAM instant "it" factor.

Kate smiled, laughed, went to a basketball game with friends, was fully dressed and danced for a minute in her seat... a star was born :idk: They can't all be household names.

inb4 someone gets rawr and has to debate every point I and everyone else who makes in defense of Kate. :rofl:

..... This message adds zero value to your life. I hope you enjoyed reading this, because I enjoyed typing it out. If you are still reading this, I would just like to tell you that you are wasting your time. If you think anything positive will come out of this final sentence, you are mistaken.

I loled. So I got something out of it. :)

'But all the girls are nice, and all the girls are pretty. Every cover, to me, deserves to be talked about.'

Aw so sweet the idealistic perception of how life should be fair. Norman Rockwell called and he wants his ideology back. Sorry that's not the way it works anymore Mrs Alt.

Catch up with social media Alty and you'll realize Kate has nothing to do with her continuing popularity, much like YOU back in your day. A star is a star, and it's not Kate or anyone elses fault that Nina/Lily/Chrissy - after how many commercials, SI pushing, VS, social media, famous boyfriends/husbands and lingerie shoots are not popular as beloved or popular... they don't have that BAM instant "it" factor.

Kate smiled, laughed, went to a basketball game with friends, was fully dressed and danced for a minute in her seat... a star was born :idk: They can't all be household names.

inb4 someone gets rawr and has to debate every point I and everyone else who makes in defense of Kate. :rofl:

Carol: "What is the Twitter?"

I don't know about anybody else, but I think I only care about the ROTY because now the issue has already come out and the promotion is more or less starting to die off and this is all I have left of my SE anticipation... like when you're still eating the candy out of your Christmas stocking well past New Year's.