February 25, 7:30pm

19% Samantha Hoopes

19% Emily Ratajkowski

19% Gigi Hadid

18% Sara Sampaio

12% Hannah Ferguson

5% Marloes Horst

4% Cris Urena

I really don't think the voting is rigged; there's certainly no evidence that it's rigged.  It could just be that the percentages reflect the votes within the past XX hours.  If that was it, you could expect to see a good amount of yo-yo'ing in certain models' votes, which is exactly what we've seen.

Just think about it: if SI was rigging the vote, they'd certainly have more than 1-2% for their COVER GIRL!!

two images to consider for how certain models have gotten extra attention from the issue.  these are google searches in the U.S. in the past 30 days:

JZSHlKb.png

on friday, february 14, the first day after the cover came out, nina and lily (red and yellow, respectively) got a huge bump, even going over emily ratajkowski (blue).

when the magazine came out, hannah ferguson (purple) got a massive jump, probably because of her bodypainting being featured on reddit.

i've included gigi hadid on both graphs because she's one of the few rookies who actually shows up on the scale above.  she's the green line above and the blue line below.

9bZi6uv.png

notice how these other girls (samantha, sara, chanel, and bregje) got relatively tiny bumps compared to gigi's, and gigi's was small compared to hannah and lily's.  basically, the search interest for emily ratajkowski is like 50x that of bregje. 

Damn the rookies are on a battle right now!... gigi posted a vid on instagram requesting votes for ROY... and right away Sara posted: u can see all my videos on swimdaily vote for me for ROY and also posted a vid on insta...

haha gotta love sara.. getttt it saraa u have to win thisss sh1t!!!!! ...lol

If it isn't rigged, how in the WORLD is Samantha Hoopes in the lead? She has 0 fan base (usually the people that vote for this shit), no huge previous exposure, and she definitely was not a stand out in the issue.

If it isn't rigged, how in the WORLD is Samantha Hoopes in the lead? She has 0 fan base (usually the people that vote for this shit), no huge previous exposure, and she definitely was not a stand out in the issue.

they definitely dont show the real votes sometimes....gigi , sara have fan bases but besides that actually i seen some guys(but def guys with bad taste, milf/cougar lovers? , big titties lovers?) lovin her so.... we know she sucks but well . the votes have to change sooner or later tho.

btw they are definitely controlling the votes... I THINK a day before they select the winner... they recolected all the votes and see what model have more votes or at the same time i think they do some kinda of a deal with the agency of a rookie ( maybe the agency pays for the title? )... at least last year totally looked like that with Kate bock winning tho .. cause she was in 0 votes...but in 2012 was different cause Nina won and she got lots of votes of fans , she was in lead since the beginning with jessica perez so... hope this year they do it right.

I'll say it again: Samantha will win because of her agency, that's how it was in  2012 & 2013. In 2012 it went to Nina (which was actually believable) and in 2013 with Kate Bock (which we all know was a joke) and now it will happen with Samantha.

I called it days ago, that Samantha would slowly take the lead and win. Just watch as it happens, Elite probably has some kind of deal with SI to score ROTY. If this wasn't rigged the only contestants with a serious chance would be Gigi, Sara & Rata because they are the only ones with some kind of fanbase and/or popularity.

All in all I think it's pretty fucking stupid from SI to not give it to Lily considering she scored the cover, showing that she has less than 2% of the votes makes SI look back and prove that they fucked up by putting her in the cover because clearly no one is liking her.

they definitely dont show the real votes sometimes....gigi , sara have fan bases but besides that actually i seen some guys(but def guys with bad taste, milf/cougar lovers? , big titties lovers?) lovin her so.... we know she sucks but well . the votes have to change sooner or later tho.

While this is true, those aren't the guys that are sitting on the SI homepage voting non stop haha Those are the guys that are looking at her pictures with their pants unzipped.

I'll say it again: Samantha will win because of her agency, that's how it was in  2012 & 2013. In 2012 it went to Nina (which was actually believable) and in 2013 with Kate Bock (which we all know was a joke) and now it will happen with Samantha.

I called it days ago, that Samantha would slowly take the lead and win. Just watch as it happens, Elite probably has some kind of deal with SI to score ROTY. If this wasn't rigged the only contestants with a serious chance would be Gigi, Sara & Rata because they are the only ones with some kind of fanbase and/or popularity.

All in all I think it's pretty fucking stupid from SI to not give it to Lily considering she scored the cover, showing that she has less than 2% of the votes makes SI look back and prove that they fucked up by putting her in the cover because clearly no one is liking her.

If it was rigged, wouldn't SI give some "votes" to Lily to save face? They wouldn't want a girl on their cover being in last place in the ROTY poll I would assume?

Lily also has a pretty sizable fan base because of VS and KOL. Maybe she just didn't advertise at all? All the other girls (namely Sara, Gigi, and Bregje) made Instagrams and Tweets to get people to vote. I doubt Lily cares.

I also wonder if Lily was just a one time deal, so maybe SI doesn't want her to win ROTY; they would be better off giving it to a girl who could become and SI regular. What do you guys think? Will Lily be back?

Lily is on the cover she have to be back of course... but as u said yeah she def dont care about ROY i dont blame her she is on the cover... and what misslima said is probably true tho... ugh i still going to cross my fingers for Sara tho .... ( yes my faith is still shining lol)

so, to summarize:

"when someone i don't like wins, it's rigged!  when someone i like wins, well, obviously that's legitimate"

:girlbanghead:  :p

I called it days ago, that Samantha would slowly take the lead and win. Just watch as it happens, Elite probably has some kind of deal with SI to score ROTY. If this wasn't rigged the only contestants with a serious chance would be Gigi, Sara & Rata because they are the only ones with some kind of fanbase and/or popularity.

Exactly. SI are idiots.

so, to summarize:

"when someone i don't like wins, it's rigged!  when someone i like wins, well, obviously that's legitimate"

:girlbanghead:   :p

Huh? What are you talking about? She said Nina's year was rigged too but at least her win was believable.

^ he's just stupid and can't read Kev, it's hard for some people you know.

As for Lily. Cover > ROTY, i say she gives a shit about it since she already got more PR than whoever wins ROTY will get.

BTW did somebody get the App? I tried but i was cursed and now own a fucking Android and SI does not have an app for this shitty phone. I'd like to see the pictures tho

As for Lily. Cover > ROTY, i say she gives a shit about it since she already got more PR than whoever wins ROTY will get.

BTW did somebody get the App? I tried but i was cursed and now own a fucking Android and SI does not have an app for this shitty phone. I'd like to see the pictures tho

:gocho: I feel ya MissC

Hahaha @ PC

You guys should have gotten me what i wanted for my birthday and make my day better :cry:

Love ur Hannah set btw :heart:

Thanks girly. I know I wanted to so badly but we couldn't. And forgive me for forgetting to wish you a happy bday btw :) hope you had a great day.

do you know what "gives a shit" means?  and you say i can't read?  your post is the opposite of what you meant... :gocho: