Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

^^ That's a novel idea, give the award to the model that actually looked the best :yes: 

Granted, there would still be controversy, since opinions would vary greatly as to whom looked the best, but at least it would take out the teeny boppers and make it contest based upon something other than popularity. 

Still don't see what they hope to gain with a vote that is obviously rigged.

Why don't they just name the ROTY themselves?

Money grab.

Let us peons feel incorporated in the magazine even if on a superficial basis, so that next year those who voted are more likely buy the magazine or app just to see if "their girl" reigned supreme.

?_?

*Secret Revealed*

Chrissy Teigen Solo Cover:

5 Mana 7 Attack 4 Health

Deathrattle: Summon a 1/1 John Legend Crying.

( ???)??

KrXvqjq.png

Chrissy Teigen Solo Cover

5 Mana, 7 Attack, 4 Heath

Deathrattle: Feed off the tears of naysayers. Do an additional 2 damage for every tear received.

Bonus: Bring Prettyphile many hours of laughter and joy at the expense of others. +10 Attack on next turn.

? ? ?_? ?? Chrissy Solo Cover ? ? ?_? ??

or Riot.

Still don't see what they hope to gain with a vote that is obviously rigged.

Why don't they just name the ROTY themselves?

Money grab.

Let us peons feel incorporated in the magazine even if on a superficial basis, so that next year those who voted are more likely buy the magazine or app just to see if "their girl" reigned supreme.

Yeah, but for that you at least need the illusion that the vote is not tampered with. That is not the case. It has never been the case.

ಠ_ಠ

*Secret Revealed*

Chrissy Teigen Solo Cover:

5 Mana 7 Attack 4 Health

Deathrattle: Summon a 1/1 John Legend Crying.

( ・∀・)っ旦

KrXvqjq.png

Chrissy Teigen Solo Cover

5 Mana, 7 Attack, 4 Heath

Deathrattle: Feed off the tears of naysayers. Do an additional 2 damage for every tear received.

Bonus: Bring Prettyphile many hours of laughter and joy at the expense of others. +10 Attack on next turn.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chrissy Solo Cover ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

or Riot.

:rofl: Pretty I love you so much :rofl:

Now make one for me :ninja: I wanna see what you can do with me as a hearthstone card :Dinah:

There are allegedly thousands of votes. 11.87% can be anywhere from 11.865 to 11.875, so if a few more are in the down rounding category, e.g. random numbers X.872 + Y.253 + Z.264 + A.251 -> X.87 + Y.25 + Z.26 + A.25, there's .01 that went missing, other way round X.896 + Y.237 + Z. 247 -> X.90 + Y.24 + Z.25, .01 added, thus why it can add up to something like 99.98 to 100.02 give or take.

Edit: strong feeling this convo will turn into a long drawn out thing like Robin Thicke. Saving staff headaches. We can continue the convo in private, or in our group pm

I appreciate your investigative journalism on this matter. Those weasels.