Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Because regardless of how awesome her body may be, her face still looks like this:

A face little too masculine (with photoshop she's okay), and weathered looking due to excesive tanning and what looks to be long term drinking or drug abuse + not aging well.

Add it all up and she looks like a cast member of the The Real Housewives of Jersey meets Biker mama and a bunch of people are left confused and desperately searching for their post-its..

14iPaUx.jpg

o.o I thought she's be in her late 20's

Wow, not aging well at all. I'm in my mid to late 30's and my skin doesn't look like that ... at all. I of course avoid the sun like the plague (Dita Von Teese skin tone), and I take care of my skin... but still WoW O.o

Because regardless of how awesome her body may be, her face still looks like this:

A face little too masculine (with photoshop she's okay), and weathered looking due to excesive tanning and what looks to be long term drinking or drug abuse + not aging well.

Add it all up and she looks like a cast member of the The Real Housewives of Jersey meets Biker mama and a bunch of people are left confused and desperately searching for their post-its..

14iPaUx.jpg

Ok. Based on this photo I admit I would not guess she is a model. Every model has unflattering pictures though. She does appear to be more her late thirties than a 23 year old in this shot though.

CAN somebody explain to me how chrissy freakin teigen its on on models.com sexiest list on number 19 ?.

i mean MODELS.COM its not kinda the most important site about models maybe?........the info in every model  in the ranking talk about being faces of some brands and booked campaigns and eds .... but the info on chrissy they describe her like a some media sh1t ,  twitter crap ... a total JOKE seriously.

Men wanting to bang a good body has nothing to do with why she has so many haters. Not all men and woman prefer body over face. Her face is... well I've already explained what's up her face, and her body is a dime a dozen in Hollywood. If that's your thing then awesome.

She's not bad looking, she just isn't special, per say. She looks like any hot Californian surfer. Nothing makes her stand out, which is what ROTY should be all about. Plus she's terrible at modeling (which her SI shoot proved). She looked very uncomfortable and her facial expressions were off. These are small elements but they come together in a shoot and make it a disaster.

She was probably casted because she represents Marisa Miller. She does in a way, and you can't deny that the resemblance is uncanny, but Marisa had a much better everything (face, body, modeling skills).

She was probably casted because she represents Marisa Miller. She does in a way, and you can't deny that the resemblance is uncanny, but Marisa had a much better everything (face, body, modeling skills).

Well I finally got to see all the pics. o.o

• Samantha Hoopes
If Marisa Miller's dad had sex with Sofia Vergara... you'd get Samantha. The poor

man's version of Marisa Miller

Gab NAILED IT!

Wow, not aging well at all. I'm in my mid to late 30's and my skin doesn't look like that ... at all. I of course avoid the sun like the plague (Dita Von Teese skin tone), and I take care of my skin... but still WoW O.o

Pretty is very pale actually :yes: she may kill me now but it's worth it. <3 you. (LIMER!!)

And the Sam Marisa thing I see. Mind you, Marisa was just tits on a stick. Sammy is just well uhm... At least that booty is fairly good?

Edited by Limerlight

Pretty is very pale actually :yes: she may kill me now but it's worth it. <3 you. (LIMER!!)

And the Sam Marisa thing I see. Mind you, Marisa was just tits on a stick. Sammy is just well uhm... At least that booty is fairly good?

that is harsh on Marisa. I don't think she was skin and bones. I would say she had more shape and curves than say Candice Swanepoel.