Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

All in all I think it's pretty fucking stupid from SI to not give it to Lily considering she scored the cover, showing that she has less than 2% of the votes makes SI look back and prove that they fucked up by putting her in the cover because clearly no one is liking her.

so SI is rigging the vote and giving lily 2%...thereby admitting that they messed up...because no one likes her...because her percentage at 2%...because SI has rigged the voting?  yeah, i think i'm beginning to understand how you think!

All in all I think it's pretty fucking stupid from SI to not give it to Lily considering she scored the cover, showing that she has less than 2% of the votes makes SI look back and prove that they fucked up by putting her in the cover because clearly no one is liking her.

so SI is rigging the vote and giving lily 2%...thereby admitting that they messed up...because no one likes her...because her percentage at 2%...because SI has rigged the voting?  yeah, i think i'm beginning to understand how you think!

SI is definitely rigging the votes. On what planet Samantha Hoopes would actually be in the lead is puzzling. Emily R (despite the fact I don't like her) I can understand why she is in the lead at times is because she actually has a fanbase and garners attention.

SI is definitely rigging the votes. On what planet Samantha Hoopes would actually be in the lead is puzzling. Emily R (despite the fact I don't like her) I can understand why she is in the lead at times is because she actually has a fanbase and garners attention.

Sorry to interrupt this pretty amusing conversation, but you´re opposing yourself and making contradictions - at first "SI is definitely rigging the votes" and at second "Emily R (despite the fact I don't like her) I can understand why she is in the lead at times is because she actually has a fanbase and garners attention."

I have no idea if SI does indeed rig the votes (if they did, it would be most logical to Lily have the most votes which obviously is not happening) and from the showcase of this years rookies I can understand even the occasional leadership of Samantha Hoopes as she and Emily are the most likely average joe choice. Gigi Hagid has this puppy-like appearance with her famous boyfriend and parents making a campaign for her and Sara has quite huge fanbase as well.

For me, it´s quite understandable.

There is always a chance that SI riggs the votes and we will always just guess. Thus creating a countless debates over it is quite useless, but as long as you guys enjoy it, it´s ok :) I sometimes enjoy it myself, with all those graphs around :D

btw, great set. Have been looking at it for a longer time. Love Rapunzel :)

Sorry to interrupt this pretty amusing conversation, but you´re opposing yourself and making contradictions - at first "SI is definitely rigging the votes" and at second "Emily R (despite the fact I don't like her) I can understand why she is in the lead at times is because she actually has a fanbase and garners attention."

I have no idea if SI does indeed rig the votes (if they did, it would be most logical to Lily have the most votes which obviously is not happening) and from the showcase of this years rookies I can understand even the occasional leadership of Samantha Hoopes as she and Emily are the most likely average joe choice. Gigi Hagid has this puppy-like appearance with her famous boyfriend and parents making a campaign for her and Sara has quite huge fanbase as well.

There is always a chance that SI riggs the votes and we will always just guess. Thus creating a countless debates over it is quite useless, but as long as you guys enjoy it, it´s ok :) I sometimes enjoy it myself, with all those graphs around :D

I kind of meant that when Emily is in the lead it actually makes sense that she would be in first place and it sort of hides the fact SI controls the overall votes. When it's someone like Samantha who's little well known (I don't think half the people here even knew her before the SI rumours), or hasn't garnered as much attention to be in the lead it is quite puzzling. Kind of like last year too, Kate Bock was quite the surprise, especially since both Hannah D and Emily D gained way more attention once again, and had better reception. Does that sort of making it clearer? Hope it does :hehe:

And thank you :hug:

Yes

I kind of meant that when Emily is in the lead it actually makes sense that she would be in first place and it sort of hides the fact SI controls the overall votes. When it's someone like Samantha who's little well known (I don't think half the people here even knew her before the SI rumours), or hasn't garnered as much attention to be in the lead it is quite puzzling. Kind of like last year too, Kate Bock was quite the surprise, especially since both Hannah D and Emily D gained way more attention once again, and had better reception. Does that sort of making it clearer? Hope it does :hehe:

And thank you :hug:

Yes, I understand your post better now :) Last year Kate Bock was real personal surprise, but I did not remember paying much attention to the voting, so cannot really state anything about it. This year it looks quite logical, when we take into consideration the assets that both Samantha and Emily posses - boooobs - and eventhough I really do not get ANY appeal of Samantha personally, I can understand why she might be voted by general male population. (both she and Emily) Maybe she has a promotional campaign we are not aware of? :laugh:

I would even go so far and suppose that 95% of Sara´s voters are young girls in age between 12 to 20 that have been following her carrieer long before SI.

I´d be actually much more surprised if any other girl outside the current top 5 would win.

I am still quite disposed towards the opinion that SI does manipulate the final score, but I consider these statements as ones not to be totally forgotten about. (for me, of course, generally they are totally irrelevant).

We need to understand one thing - that the general likeability of a model in this little BZ world is saying just shit about her general likeabilty in the outter space and it´s really hard to say who is more or less popular. Especially amongst the readers of SI magazine.

Samantha seems to make quite a campaign for her on her instagram, constantly suggesting people to vote for her. Maybe that works too.

:idk:

^ he's just stupid and can't read Kev, it's hard for some people you know.

As for Lily. Cover > ROTY, i say she gives a shit about it since she already got more PR than whoever wins ROTY will get.

do you know what "gives a shit" means?  and you say i can't read?  your post is the opposite of what you meant... :gocho:

Slowen, is English not your first language or are you trolling?  This is not the first time I have seen somebody say "gives a shit" in this context to be a little more creative with the language and be funny.  And nobody in their right mind gives a shit about it.

Twitter/Instagram Followers

Gigi Twitter: 76,000

Gigi Instagram: 302,654

Sara Twitter: 113,000

Sara Instagram: 406,694

Emily R Twitter: 224,000

Emily R Instagram: 835,912

Samantha Twitter: 5,032

Samantha Instagram: 22,911

As you can see it doesn't really make a difference how much Samantha promotes herself with social media.  I also see she is the only one of the 4 that doesn't link to the ROY vote in her instagram bio.

^ he's just stupid and can't read Kev, it's hard for some people you know.

As for Lily. Cover > ROTY, i say she gives a shit about it since she already got more PR than whoever wins ROTY will get.

do you know what "gives a shit" means? and you say i can't read? your post is the opposite of what you meant... :gocho:

Slowen, is English not your first language or are you trolling? This is not the first time I have seen somebody say "gives a shit" in this context to be a little more creative with the language and be funny. And nobody in their right mind gives a shit about it.

exactly! you're using it correctly. what MsLima meant to say is that Lily must NOT give a shit.

me fail English? that's unpossible!

I'll say it again: Samantha will win because of her agency, that's how it was in  2012 & 2013. In 2012 it went to Nina (which was actually believable) and in 2013 with Kate Bock (which we all know was a joke) and now it will happen with Samantha.

so, to summarize:

"when someone i don't like wins, it's rigged!  when someone i like wins, well, obviously that's legitimate"

:girlbanghead:  :p

◕_◕ ༽RIGGED ༼ ◕_◕ ༽

I would... but...

I can't seem to find...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chrissy Solo Cover ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ