Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ Elsa used to be all over Aerie & she's Pink Queen now, also Jessica Perez used to do VS & Aerie at the same time & some girls do La Senza & VS at the same time so i don't think that's the issue. I'm just guessing they don't trust Nina's lack of runway experience? As far as i remember Nina has never done runway, maybe she doesn't have a good walk? ... But i would love to see her there, I'm crossing my fingers.

^ Elsa used to be all over Aerie & she's Pink Queen now, also Jessica Perez used to do VS & Aerie at the same time & some girls do La Senza & VS at the same time so i don't think that's the issue. I'm just guessing they don't trust Nina's lack of runway experience? As far as i remember Nina has never done runway, maybe she doesn't have a good walk? ... But i would love to see her there, I'm crossing my fingers.

yes i agree , Nina never walked in a fashion show... well at least hope she do the casting like last year.

btw Izabel goulart have to be in . also i wanna see Isabeli Fontana, i saw her new polas she looks great

How old is Daphne? I hope she stays a minor for ever. What about Lindsey? With VS' obsession with high fashion models in recent years, I wouldn't be surprised if those two show up. Hey, if they can let Karlie do the show, Lindsey and Daphne aren't off bounds. Plus they always nail it on the runway, and they have decent enough bodies (especially Lindsey). If only their faces weren't unfortunate.

Also, I've been waiting to see Magdalena F on this year's show since for ever, but after seeing how she looked on fashion week, no thank you. And Isabeli was supposed to be on last year's show but their was a scheduling conflict right? I hope she comes back. Keeping my fingers crossed for KK (but not holding my breath on that one) and Edita

Do not want Lindsey or Daphne. As far as HF models who recently turned 18, the only one i can see doing VS is Frida Gustavsson and maybe Jack Jagaciak for Pink because i love them together and those backstage pictures would be priceless.

Do not want Lindsey or Daphne. As far as HF models who recently turned 18, the only one i can see doing VS is Frida Gustavsson and maybe Jack Jagaciak for Pink because i love them together and those backstage pictures would be priceless.

Completely agree, especially about Frida and Jac, they're my favs. From when VS turned HF?

I've been reading on many websites that Lindsey Wixson would be a good addition to the VS casting. I totally disagree. I don't think she has a direct appeal, and even though she might look sexy in some pictures that doesn't mean that's going to translate to the runway. Lara Stone is a perfect example of that, and at least she has a much better body. At best Lindsey has a cute smile but that's it.

Among the models I want to see again, I'd like Edita to come back, I don't understand why she wasn't there last year. I wouldn't mind seeing Magda come back too, and Ana Beatriz, although that's probably unlikely. I'd like not to see Anja Rubik and Caroline Winberg, I don't understand them being on the VS runway at all. I don't like Julia Stegner either, her walk is too awkward for me.

For new additions, I'd like to see Yulia Kharlapanova, Andreea Diaconu, Cintia Dicker (one can dream) and Marloes Horst.