Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It's obviously not the final board, but i do think that for the Angels they have an specific order of how they want them to appear in the show because they're not putting them by alphabetic order or by seniority or by agency.

I am an Adriana fan and I'd be pleased if she opened the show, but girl has done it for 4 times now and it makes sense for VS to give the other girls a chance. The problem is that most of the girls they have now are just plain boring for the show openers. Aside from Doutzen all the others can't do shit (Miranda included). So if Adriana aint gonna happen, give us Doutzen

That said, how many times did Heidi open the show? She's been the head angel for the better part of the last decade yet I don't remember her opening.

I am an Adriana fan and I'd be pleased if she opened the show, but girl has done it for 4 times now and it makes sense for VS to give the other girls a chance. The problem is that most of the girls they have now are just plain boring for the show openers. Aside from Doutzen all the others can't do shit (Miranda included). So if Adriana aint gonna happen, give us Doutzen

That said, how many times did Heidi open the show? She's been the head angel for the better part of the last decade yet I don't remember her opening.

Alessandra Open one vsfs , why?! she is a great angel and model, work a lot to victoria's Secret and never ever give more chance to her , would be fairer she open this year ( i want ADRIANA ) but in my opinion should be ALE

2003 -Adriana

2005-Gisele

2006-Gisele

2007-Adriana

2008-Adriana

2009-Alessandra

2010-Adriana

2011-Candice( she enter in 2007, this is not fair )

2012-Miranda (maybe)

^ I think Ale opened in 2009 'cause Adriana wasn't there. And yes, I agree that the choice of Candice last year, although I'm totally in love with her, wasn't fair, but among the other Angels she was the one with the highest exposure at that moment, so I wasn't surprised at all. I think they made this kind of reasoning.

I love VS old school, but it won't happen anymore, just remember this

http://www.newser.com/story/20304/ceo-reveals-victorias-secret-its-too-sexy.html

they drop girls with a sexy profiles like Selita or Izabel and hire "next door" girls like Erin or Lindsay. The show change a lot too, from a regular fashion show ( the way they walk and pose) to sending kisses and interact with the audience.

In the last years VS were (and still are) making serious mistakes in their model casting (Chanel, Karlie), thought for me it works 1.000 times better sexy models like Candice

^ I think Ale opened in 2009 'cause Adriana wasn't there. And yes, I agree that the choice of Candice last year, although I'm totally in love with her, wasn't fair, but among the other Angels she was the one with the highest exposure at that moment, so I wasn't surprised at all. I think they made this kind of reasoning.

Well, fashion isn't fair. It's an industry based on looks and luck. And it always depends on what you're looking at. Izabel never got the Fantasy Bra or led the finale, yet eventually she has walked in more VSFS than Rosie or Selita.

I love VS old school, but it won't happen anymore, just remember this

http://www.newser.co...s-too-sexy.html

they drop girls with a sexy profiles like Selita or Izabel and hire "next door" girls like Erin or Lindsay. The show change a lot too, from a regular fashion show ( the way they walk and pose) to sending kisses and interact with the audience.

In the last years VS were (and still are) making serious mistakes in their model casting (Chanel, Karlie), thought for me it works 1.000 times better sexy models like Candice

If Miranda is indeed opening, I think this 6 week vacation she took did her some good. She looks absolutely radiant and fresh. Some of these models work soooo hard before the show that they look tired sometimes. Maybe this extra energy will put a bit of extra oomph into her walk.

And I still love Karlie. She's got a fierce walk and a bubbly personality which fits well with the show. So she's thin. Thin people wear lingerie too.