Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^oh mein! Why would they put production on hold? Wouldn't the hurricane have past by then? But yay for fittings being tomorrow.

Fittings were supposed to be tomorrow. I'd imagine that alot of girls are stuck in cities that aren't flying into New York right now anyway, so fittings would likely have been problematic.

^ The eye of Hurricane Sandy is hitting New Jersey, and they're expecting 6-11 feet of storm surge over Battery Park in Manhattan, the last thing any of these models need to do is come to New York asap o.o

Yeah, which is why it only makes since for them to be pushing things back. It will be interesting to see how they manage having an even shorter amount of crunch time.

Jessica Hart confirmed herself that's she's walking the show.

Jessica Hart Talks Football, Fitness, and the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Never mind the severe hurricane warnings all around the tri-state area, it was game on for the Jets yesterday and Victoria's Secret model Jessica Hart was their number one cheerleader.

Wearing the latest in Victoria's Secret's NFL PINK collection — sold at VS PINK's free standing stores in Brooklyn, Soho, and the newly renovated Herald Square — Hart was ready to talk about football, fitness, and her first year walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

"I'm so excited to be walking! It's a dream come true," Hart said. "I've been working out double time in preparation."

And for the record, she looks incredible.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will air on CBS on Tuesday, December 4th.

fashionetc.com

I really have all my fingers crossed and double crossed and hoping and praying that Barbara Palvin walks the VSFS 2012.( I mean after all her model card/with the cigarette was quite clearly identified by some Bellazon members )But there is only a little over a week to go until taping and she is still in Budapest Hungary tweeting and posting photos on Instagram while the rest of the models( Lily,Erinn, Doutzen etc) are in New York even with the hurricane blazing around PLUS no talk of confirmation or flying over for fittings or anything from the Palvin Camp.....not a peep/tweet ...Nothing :0(....I really hope she struts her stuff down that VS catwalk ...VS and Barbara need each other ...they could really help her already solid career and besides Barbara HAS to be a Victoria's Secret ANGEL !!!! She is too beautiful to be a mere VS model !!!

Todd Thomas@toddthomasnyc

Okay --- heading uptown to hotel next to #vsfashionshow - thanks - electricity !

So it seems that with electricity and all they are ok. But I don't think they will restore flights within three or four days, so they will still be late with fittings :/ But I live in the other part of the world, and even if with news and magazines I don't know exactly how's going the situation. So, if someone can explain better the situation I'd be grateful.

I don't know what to think about Jessica. Sometimes I really like her, other times I just don't get her. But I'm happy she's in, after all her work for Pink, hope she will surprise me.

I think a lot of girls would already be in NY especially if they were booked on Monday and Tuesday for fittings. Joan and Anja tweeted about cancellations on the day fittings were supposed to start, which makes me think they're in the show. And if they spent the weekends at castings then they'd still all be in NY whoever got booked.

It's bad. No electricity still for some people. Some highways are completely underwater. Schools are closed tomorrow again. The Subway isn't running. There's a lot of damage, so people even in NY can't really get to where they want to go. Yeah, Todd can make it to work or work out of wherever he is, but there are like 100+ other people that are apart of making the VSFS happen.

Lindsay is stuck in L.A. and I'm pretty sure she isn't the only one at this point. The show will probably be moved.

I think Candice and Ale are in L.A too. Erin, Miranda, Doutzen, Lily A are all in NY. They braved the storm. As for Adriana and Behati I have no idea where they are. The only problem is no matter what moving the show might be very difficult. They would have booked the venue months in advanced. As well as having a scheduled date to air the show with CBS. I think it will be very hard for them. So most likely they will try to do it as scheduled. But if they are forced to cancel or postpone the show they have no choice.