Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't understand why you guys don't want to be surprised? It's like knowing exactly what you're getting for x-mas and then on the morning of x-mas opening your gifts with absolutely no anticipation. There's no fun in that.

I really like the idea of keeping this a secret till the last minute. Makes the hype that much better.

So no pictures from the fittings this year? Seriously? This is even more ridiculous than Tom Ford

:D I busted out laughing at this. He and the VS team have some of the biggest egos and delussions of grandeur in the industry, and that's saying alot.

I don't understand why you guys don't want to be surprised? It's like knowing exactly what you're getting for x-mas and then on the morning of x-mas opening your gifts with absolutely no anticipation. There's no fun in that.

I really like the idea of keeping this a secret till the last minute. Makes the hype that much better.

Agree. I'd like to see fitting images, but in this way is better, IMO.

im not that agree.... im kinda sad :( ... the interesting thing of being in this thread (or threads) is of getting news and other things first than the others. so now is gonna be boring till the last .

I feel you. But too much info can also kill the excitement in its own way. Like last year, wek new everything about the show before it aired on TV. I wasn't thrilled when watching it for obvious reasons

im not that agree.... im kinda sad :( ... the interesting thing of being in this thread (or threads) is of getting news and other things first than the others. so now is gonna be boring till the last .

I feel you. But too much info can also kill the excitement in its own way. Like last year, wek new everything about the show before it aired on TV. I wasn't thrilled when watching it for obvious reasons

yeah... but well , anyways

Everytime i come on this forum i always come with a little bit of hope that someone will say Emily DiDonato has been cast even though i know its probably not going to happen. :(

The same I hope so stubborn even I know that never is going to happen :cry2:

Can somebody explain me she doesn`t work with Vs

She is so beautiful,she has angelic face,beautiful body,hair everything :wub2:

I don't want to know absolutely everything before the show like we did last year, but It would be nice to at least get small previews or something, like at least show me one outfit from the Angels or at least reveal one of the segments.

I like surprise but i don't like this 'we-won't-show-anything' thing either.

Just in case somebody wasn't completely sure about these three

@HeinenBregje

Love my outfits for the VSFS 2012!

@ShaninaMShaik

#VSFashionShow is creeping up! 12/4 10pm ET/PT #CBS@VictoriasSecret. I'm so excited!!

& apparently Joan Smalls confirmed via twitter to somebody on tfs that she would be walking, i couldn't find the tweet though

So the confirmed non-Angels so far:

- Elsa Hosk

- Jessica Hart

- Shanina Shaik

- Lais Ribeiro

- Joan Smalls

- Isabeli Fontana

- Jacqueline Jablonski

- Lily Donaldson

- Karlie Kloss

I think Sara Sampaio, Toni Garrn, Barbara Palvin, Izabel, Arlenis, Constance & Anne V are obviously going to walk too but we'll see

With all this strictness about pics VS doesn't seem to care that Todd, the models etc are confirming themselves for the show. I guess if they've walked the show before its fine but Jessica talking about it to reporters and stuff. Wouldn't VS not be happy?