Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^Oh Lawd! Don't remind me of the Lara accident. She must not have gone for casting. On the runway, it was such a pain to watch her. She looked like a mad woman late for an appointment. Gotta applaud VS for not letting her do the show again.

I think Edita wasn't at the show last year, because of the Versace/H&M show.

^ Probably Anja is in it for the same reason we're talking about, VS seems to be turning HF with models, and Anja has a big big name there, so that's probably why they cast her every year, IMO. The same with Karlie and Caroline, for example. (I don't like Anja either)

In 2008 I almost couldn't recognize Lara, seriously, she seemed so out of place, I like her but absolutely not for VS.

I want Edita and Magda back too, and yes, WHEN ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO CAST CINTIA? Damn, perfect body, walk, smile and personality on the runway. I liked the cast last year, but there were some girls who were like "I have to walk and smile, that's enough? Bye." Like Cameron, for example, I like her but she wasn't that great on the runway. Cintia would have killed them.

I've been reading on many websites that Lindsey Wixson would be a good addition to the VS casting. I totally disagree. I don't think she has a direct appeal, and even though she might look sexy in some pictures that doesn't mean that's going to translate to the runway. Lara Stone is a perfect example of that, and at least she has a much better body. At best Lindsey has a cute smile but that's it.

Among the models I want to see again, I'd like Edita to come back, I don't understand why she wasn't there last year. I wouldn't mind seeing Magda come back too, and Ana Beatriz, although that's probably unlikely. I'd like not to see Anja Rubik and Caroline Winberg, I don't understand them being on the VS runway at all. I don't like Julia Stegner either, her walk is too awkward for me.

For new additions, I'd like to see Yulia Kharlapanova, Andreea Diaconu, Cintia Dicker (one can dream) and Marloes Horst.

I agree. I don't think that Lindsey W would be a good choice. And Anja Rubik is too skinny. Edita is great. I agree about Julia Stegner. She is beautiful but her walk is not good. I'd like to see Ginta Lapina for Pink.

^Oh Lawd! Don't remind me of the Lara accident. She must not have gone for casting. On the runway, it was such a pain to watch her. She looked like a mad woman late for an appointment. Gotta applaud VS for not letting her do the show again.

Lara had an ankle injury leading up to the show, so I actually applaud her not dropping out

Well Danni said that Xenia Deli will be on the castings & that she is going on the 25th which is this Thursday so i think we should start getting updates on that this week & then next week more stuff about the fittings.

I only now Sarah through David Gandy but she has a killer body, would like to see her on the runway

One must wonder....

“I’m very excited to be wearing this!” (Does a little dance) “It’ll be the second time I get to wear it. It will also be the last time, but the show takes a long time [to air after it tapes], so I’ll be enjoying every second with the bra. It’s really a dream come true to wear the Final Fantasy Bra. I also think Rihanna, Bruno Mars, and Justin Bieber are going to be spectacular, and I’m really looking forward to seeing the three of them.”

One must wonder....

“I’m very excited to be wearing this!” (Does a little dance) “It’ll be the second time I get to wear it. It will also be the last time, but the show takes a long time [to air after it tapes], so I’ll be enjoying every second with the bra. It’s really a dream come true to wear the Final Fantasy Bra. I also think Rihanna, Bruno Mars, and Justin Bieber are going to be spectacular, and I’m really looking forward to seeing the three of them.”

Alessandra said this at the recent Fantasy Bra launch...

Now, she could have said Floral and they quoted her wrong, but if it is the final I'll be shocked.