Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

press said Leo broke up with him cuz his mom Irmelin didn't like her, but I don't belive that it's too funny to me! :p

I doubt Blake wanted serious relationship (she got married soon after that ) and maybe that was a reason or maybe what you said, linz :p

I think it was a rebound thing.  He and Bar had just broken up and wasn't Blake either auditioning for the Daisy role or had auditioned for the Daisy role????  Just a summer fling. :flower:

^I think Blake was the frontrunner for a while...(they all had dinner together with Baz, etc. and I think she was the one) then Carey came in ;)

IDK what went wrong...I bet they were attracted to eachother from the start, and when they finally got the chance to try a relationship, they jumped on it. Tryed it didn't work out, but it seemed they both enjoyed eachothers company and had fun (Though it seems to me she might have been interested in Ryan Reynolds around the same time) :whistle:

gelling: thanks for the info! I love to hear Gatsby is being considered for some awards :dance: :thumbsup:

And thanks all for the posting :flower:

^I think Blake was the frontrunner for a while...(they all had dinner together with Baz, etc. and I think she was the one) then Carey came in ;)

IDK what went wrong...I bet they were attracted to eachother from the start, and when they finally got the chance to try a relationship, they jumped on it. Tryed it didn't work out, but it seemed they both enjoyed eachothers company and had fun (Though it seems to me she might have been interested in Ryan Reynolds around the same time) :whistle:

gelling: thanks for the info! I love to hear Gatsby is being considered for some awards :dance: :thumbsup:

I don't know if I could have seen her as Daisy.  I would have to see her audition tape!  haha  Of course it's too late now because Carey is now Daisy for me.

Sick: Thanks for looking into the GP vid. Somehow I think it was pulled from the Internet and that's why I can't find it anymore :(

Gelling: Thanks a lot for the BAFTA news, that's fantastic that the film is being considered as a front runner. :D

Crazylady: Thanks for the link, much appreciated :heart:

Oxford: I haven't seen his step brother in any recent pics with him... although I may not even recognize him if I were to see him. The only time I recall seeing him were in pics from when they were kids. Then that pap vid from the 90's where Adam was swearing at the paps. I'm curious about him. :p

just want to clearify that i didn't ask so they can say shit about Blake.I'm actually a big fan of her and i never understand the "relationship" they had because none of them actually speaks for these things!sorry for my english

Leonardo DiCaprio (@LeonarDiCaprio1)

In the News: Leonardo DiCaprio Rumor - Tribeca Citizen dlvr.it/3dVdhH

TRIBECA—When he's not riding Citi Bikes, apparently Leonardo DiCaprio is apartment hunting. A gossip sent word to the tipline that the movie star checked out "and possibly purchased" the penthouse at 250 West Street. "That's the buzz amongst the residents who have moved in thus far," writes our tipster. The 7,200-square-foot penthouse was designed with the rich and famous in mind—it has its own entrance, garage, and elevator—and during the preview party, we were told a few celebrities had toured the place. The penthouse was listed for $42 million, but it was taken off the market 10 days ago, so perhaps it did find a buyer. We reached out to the broker for more info. [CurbedWire Inbox; previously]

I don't know if I could have seen her as Daisy.  I would have to see her audition tape!  haha  Of course it's too late now because Carey is now Daisy for me.

I'm sorry but Blake would have been a horrible choice for Daisy. Carey embodied everything that Daisy was and became her! She is Daisy. I'm pretty sure Blake was with Leo just to see what parts she could snag. It was rumored that she was trying to get the part of Nadine in Wolf of Wall Street too.

I'm sorry but Blake would have been a horrible choice for Daisy. Carey embodied everything that Daisy was and became her! She is Daisy. I'm pretty sure Blake was with Leo just to see what parts she could snag. It was rumored that she was trying to get the part of Nadine in Wolf of Wall Street too.

she doesn't seem to think like that(being with a guy just for his connections).I mean know only thing she does is to follow Ryan wherever he's going and put her career on hold.

Anyway i don't think Leo with Toni will last till summer ends.She seems lovely just not THE one

Not to play Blake's advocate but if she was interested in Ryan, to be fair seems Leo couldnt kept his eyes away  from other girls neither... Example: Anna Jagodzinska.   :morning:  

So I agree that was just a summer fling. ;)

she doesn't seem to think like that(being with a guy just for his connections).I mean know only thing she does is to follow Ryan wherever he's going and put her career on hold.

Anyway i don't think Leo with Toni will last till summer ends.She seems lovely just not THE one

I wonder if Leo will ever find The One?! I don't think Toni is it either, she's too young for him. I think this will be another summer fling haha!!

Fash

Tks for reply about Leo's brother Adam :)

Like you I haven't seen a pix of him in a while, and I even wondered if he might have been one of the guys in the pix below, but I just didn't recognize him

post-52324-0-1446080226-87101_thumb.jpg

Kulsuzi

Tks for news of what might be a new home purchase for Leo in NYC ; we'll just have to wait and see:)

Fash

Like you I haven't seen a pix of him in a while, and I even wondered if he might have been one of the guys in the pix below, but I just didn't recognize him

post-63788-0-1446080227-79543_thumb.jpg

Kulsuzi

Tks for news of what might be a new home purchase for Leo in NYC ; we'll just have to wait and see:)

Love this picture!!!

I wonder if Leo will ever find The One?! I don't think Toni is it either, she's too young for him. I think this will be another summer fling haha!!

I agree with you girls too.  Toni seems very sweet but I don't think this will be a long term relationship for them. 

Fash

post-76847-0-1446080228-72596_thumb.jpg

Kulsuzi

Love this picture!!!

Me too!

I think that Leo is not marry because he don´t want, just simple like that , and the result we can see it when he is just involve with this girls, is not enough love from his part in the relationships, he just want to have fun, the problem is when some fans make assumptions like, ¨she is the one, they look so lovely, they are truly in love, because in my many years as a Leo´s fan this is the patron no commitment and I think is his business.

I think that Leo is not marry because he don´t want, just simple like that , and the result we can see it when he is just involve with this girls, is not enough love from his part in the relationships, he just want to have fun, the problem is when some fans make assumptions like, ¨she is the one, they look so lovely, they are truly in love, because in my many years as a Leo´s fan this is the patron no commitment and I think is his business.

I've heard him compared to George clooney about the not getting married thing but the difference I see is I do think he wants kids. I don't think clooney wants kids and I've never seen him with friends kids however Leo I think does want kids and we've obviously seen him with his godchildren. I think he'd make a good dad.

ahh what do you mean ? :laugh: she cheated on him ? :D

No, I didn't exactly mean she cheated on Leo... it's just some obvious things that come to mind because she was seen Ryan before her split with Leo was announced and they did a movie together as a couple way before she even met Leo... just join the parts and you get the result, simple like this.

Honestly, I think for Leo wasn't just a summer fling, for Blake I guess it was... I think he really liked her, truly. Just my opinion. But I will not talk about this anymore because it's past and mainly because this is not Blake's thread, but anyway, it's my opinion.

I've heard him compared to George clooney about the not getting married thing but the difference I see is I do think he wants kids. I don't think clooney wants kids and I've never seen him with friends kids however Leo I think does want kids and we've obviously seen him with his godchildren. I think he'd make a good dad.

I have to agree with this. Like I said in my post few pages ago, maybe Leo never gets married and we can't know about the future... but I definitevely think he wants kids, and he seems good at taking care of them.

I have to agree with this. Like I said in my post few pages ago, maybe Leo never gets married and we can know about the future... but I definitevely think he wants kids, and he seems good at taking care of them.

Leo is going to make gorgeous babies one day and be a great Father!!