Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Leonardo DiCaprio Prefers The Back Door!
7/08/2013 4:42 PM ET | Filed under: SIGHtingLeonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio slipped through the back door on Saturday night!

Hey, when in WeHo…

LOLz!

Okay, okay — out of our fantasies and back to reality — Leo was spotted sneaking out of the Villa Lounge with a couple of friends. We can't tell if any of those lucky ladies are Toni Garrn though!

Leo and the Victoria's Secret model have been banging hanging out a lot this past month. But we didn't see them together on the 4th of July either! Maybe Ms. Garrn doesn't do the 4th? She is German, after all.

Where's your girl, Leo??? We miss seeing your beautiful faces together!!!

post-76847-0-1446080223-6999_thumb.jpg

Sorry not sure how to get Perez' writing off of the pic.

And obviously we know this article is wrong as he was with her.

I confess when I saw all those pictures posted, For a moment I thought that maybe Leo agreed with this and he wasn't so paranoid about privacy anymore. Guess i was wrong :rofl:

Well to be fair... I asume the accounts were closed or switched  to private  i dont know because people dont like their accounts so exposed like that in public?   I mean, One thing is be seen by your friends or followers but the link posted in a tabloids as Lainey and Post and then be ridiculed for it? Besides for being about Leo who is  super private and everyone knows this (I asume even Toni's friends).

Still I dont think the pictures were a big deal since Leo wasnt in any photo.

On the age issue  ... As I said before here, Is not only the age, since many men and even women now are dating younger people. Not that they are all blonde because people have their type. Not just that is another model. But is about that Gisele, Erin, Bar, Toni and I imagine the other ones that will follow her , are a copy of the other. Like he has a prototype of woman.  LOL Not to mention that with none of them, he seems to look for a serious relationship. But hey, is that is what he wants, what can we do? ... Just hoping as fan, he change and dares to search for something  more in a relationship.   :hehe:    I cant wait forever to see his babies  you know  :rofl:

Well apparently they went to Disneyland today.  It seems like that's always the next place to go when he starts dating someone new.  :dance:

I say that to be funny even though it's kinda true.  :ddr:

Hey Girls,  Well Leo is very private so I think that he cares A LOT about the media and Blogs and stupid magazine is something that he has pointed many time before, he want to disappear in the character he is playing, and that´s the main problem because, common in the social media pages your account may be very private , but your friends can download your pics, and information and then posted in an other pages and so on.. so if you know that your friend boyfriend is concerned about his privacy don´t post pics in the media, just to protect their relationship  avoid to do it, but as princess said Is not a big deal, there are just pics, of a pool and the Dog, but the way that Leo acts to avoid the press made them want any kind of information of him and more if this sources are so close as his girlfriend, so now sadly we are going to read to many articles making fun of him.

So what if he likes going to Disneyland :blink: He's been spotted there with Tobey several times in the past... and he was there this time as well. He's not even in LA very often.

I was just teasing.  It's always pointed out that he dates the same girls and has the same track record with them and I always remember that everytime he's been with a new girl, its always posted that they were seen in Disneyland. 

Well it Looks like Leo didn´t like the pics,

Layney post an update!

Update: We’ve received a request to remove the photos…which was kinda the point of this article, Leonardo DiCaprio being the private person that he is…and dating in the social network generation, a generation that seems to be continuously redefining the definition of privacy. It’s time for Daddy to set some stricter rules.

_____

Layney post an update!

Update: We’ve received a request to remove the photos…which was kinda the point of this article, Leonardo DiCaprio being the private person that he is…and dating in the social network generation, a generation that seems to be continuously redefining the definition of privacy. It’s time for Daddy to set some stricter rules.

_____

Daddy???? That's pretty harsh.

Sic

The other day we were discussing Leo's dog Django , and I recall back during the time he was dating Gisele seeing pix of Leo with several dogs and asked if anyone else remembered that, as I wondered if Leo still had those dogs as well.

Infact I thought I had read there was a dog that he and Gisele continued to 'share custody' of even after they broke up .

I tried finding the pix those Leo/Gisele/dog pix those since then, but, alas, no luck.

Do still have any of those pix , or do you know anything more about the 'dogs' we used to see the two of them walking with ?

Layney post an update!

_____

Daddy???? That's pretty harsh.

Yes It is, so maybe we most let this pass and stop talking about it, and calm the sea just for Leo, we know a lot of people use this site to search information about Leo, I feel sad for him, this is too much, he has been fighting to protect his image, and all this is out of proportions.

Talk about learn something new every day, like all long time Leo fans, I've known that Jonah Johnson has been a friend of Leo's since I started following him

I had no idea he had talent as a chef and is the main chef at Goal or Leo's personal chef :)

From L.A. Times : Chef of the Moment: Jonah Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio's personal chef

Jonah Johnson is the chef at GOAL, a “sports cafe” by the Beverly Center that likes to cover its french fries in fresh herbs and make everything on the menu from scratch. He is a published songwriter and personal chef to celebrities, including Leonardo DiCaprio, whom he kept happy on the “Great Gatsby” set, supermodel Gisele Bunchen and Tobey Magui

Rest of article

http://www.latimes.com/features/food/dailydish/la-dd-jonah-johnson-chef-of-the-moment-20130628,0,5881814.story

So what if he likes going to Disneyland :blink: He's been spotted there with Tobey several times in the past... and he was there this time as well. He's not even in LA very often.

I was just teasing. It's always pointed out that he dates the same girls and has the same track record with them and I always remember that everytime he's been with a new girl, its always posted that they were seen in Disneyland.

A man who is handsome, charming and consistent. Jackpot! (Y)

Layney post an update!

_____

Ermm...perhaps she is desperate for a spanking? IDK...whatever I%20dont%20know.gif

It is not his fault he is living during the "Social Network Generation," however It is what it is and there is nothing he can do about it but be aware and cautious. At the same time, he did make the choice to become a celebrity. Part of being a celebrity, especially a high profile one, is there is no such thing as true privacy. If you are in a high exposure career it shouldn't be a surprise your life becomes very public. Like I said you take the good with the bad. Being rich & famous in exchange for the lack of privacy. That is not to say the media is not getting more & more ridiculous and unacceptable with the measures they are taking :ermm: At the same time we are not innocent either b/c we do encourage such behaviors whether we realize it or not. If we were not interested in such information there would be no reason for the media to keep on seeking and publicizing it.

From L.A. Times : Chef of the Moment: Jonah Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio's personal chef

Jonah Johnson is the chef at GOAL, a “sports cafe” by the Beverly Center that likes to cover its french fries in fresh herbs and make everything on the menu from scratch. He is a published songwriter and personal chef to celebrities, including Leonardo DiCaprio, whom he kept happy on the “Great Gatsby” set, supermodel Gisele Bunchen and Tobey Magui

Rest of article

http://www.latimes.c...0,5881814.story

Leo said that he cooks sometime but expend a lot of time if he wants to do something great, so maybe he is a little picky with his food, thank for the article Oxford!

Pink

I could not have said it better myself. I was actually going to post something like that when I got home from work!! I just wonder if he hadn't closed his private life off so much years ago if the paps would be as crazy to capture pics of him now? It's kind of like the more he tries to keep his private life private the more people crave any pics or info they can get on him and go to extremes to get it.

just wonder if he hadn't closed his private life off so much years ago if the paps would be as crazy to capture pics of him now? It's kind of like the more he tries to keep his private life private the more people crave any pics or info they can get on him and go to extremes to get it.

Perhaps slightly, but I think b/c he is a high profile celebrity it wouldn't be too much of a difference :/ And it is his right and choice to want to keep his personal life as private as possible. Unfortunately it is rarely respected :(

-------------------------

I read he has a tortoise? :notsure: Anyone have a pict of him w/ it?

^ Owww :( Does it at least have a name? He only has a tortoise and a dog right? :)

It was reported a few years ago that he bought a tortoise that could potentially grow to be 200 pounds but after the initial reports nothing has been said about it again. :p I don't believe Leo ever confirmed owning this tortoise in an interview, so it's still a mystery haha. :) No clue what other pets he has. :p

It's scary I know and remember all this but since Django (the dog was brought up), here is what I recall:

Django was  given to Leo from Gisele when Gisele moved back to NYC after she had been living with him in his house in LA.She mentioned this in I believe a Vanity Fair interview or perhaps it was Harpers Bazaar. This was after they had broken up and then got back together after a year apart. Prior to that they got a boxer (Willie) while they were together and she at that time also had a dog named Hazel ( a mix breed dog) plus of course her Yorkie, Vida. I am sure a Gisele fan would have photos of them together with the boxer, Vida and Hazel. Harry Josh, Gisele's friend and hairdresser talked about Django in an interview a while back; he said something like, "Django was like Leo's and Gisele's child"... Also while Leo and Gisele were together, Gisele included in her official website the names of her dogs (Willie, Hazel and Vida and Django) as well as her horses. After they broke up, it seems Leo kept Willie and Django as I saw photos of the dogs with Leo after the final breakup.In the VF interview, Gisele mentioned Leo was looking after her horses when she moved back to NYC - they were still a couple at this time.