Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

What Lainey says might not matter to everyone here but her posts are used by many other bloggers and she is not the only one making fun of Leo.

well said!  :neo2:

in this case Lainey's making fun of him and not making up stories about his love life, making fun cuz of the real pics spread on internet and not talking about some rumors. and most disgusting is that he got on the level that LAINEY makes fun of him. :/ (I know I'll get attacked cuz of it! get ready, SicKie:weightlift:  )

I doubt many can see that here but not everyone can confess it...  :gocho:

I agree with what you say but then the flip side is you have to wonder will they agree to whatever he wants/says because he's Leonardo Dicaprio and they're starstruck?

Even if they're star struck, or he forces, threaten or endangers them in anyway, they still all have free will and are capable of making choices for themselves. There are only two things in life we can control: 1) our own actions & behaviors 2) how we choose to view ourselves. Other than that everything out of our control--this applies to his gfs as well.

So what if he is Leo DiCaprio? I know many people think is he's some sorta superhuman b/c of his dreamy good looks and charm, but when it comes down to it he is human like the rest of us. And any of his gfs who claims they just did whatever he said/wanted b/c they were start struck is full of it and is being irresponsible. Keep in mind his gfs are women not little girls.

Hmmm...so you're telling me you would be able to stand in front of Leo and not be star struck while looking dreamily into those beautiful blue eyes????  LOL :woot:

Regarding your statement about "keep in mind his gfs are women not little girls."  We can agree to disagree on that one issue.  Not everyone who is 20-21 are considered adults.  They say you're an adult when you turn 18 but for most people that's when they start learning to be an adult and it doesn't matter what profession you're in.

So what he dates women much younger than him? It is very common even in the "real" world. Not huge a deal. Don't forget there's more than one person involved. The women he dates all have free will. They are all well-aware of what they are getting into. I sometimes feel people think all the women he dates are naive idiots. They are not. They are all women of age who are aware of what they are doing and they more than capable of making decisions for themselves (Y)

Exactly, agree 100%.

Just the responses I expected...@PinkCourure: yeah, these young girls have free will and I don't think anyone questioned that. Dating much you get girls is one thing but aging yet sticking to the same type ( age, occupation, hair color ... etc ) is another. He is aging but the girls are always strictly around 19 or 2

Hey if they are willing to date him, why not? :) And maybe there is legit reason why he does that. Perhaps he knows women who are older expect more from a relationship like marriage and kids. He is not ready for that but would still like a serious and intimate relationship with someone. Also, maybe he has seen and learned from the mistakes of many of his famous peers with their failed marriages. He doesn't want to go through all that chaos and pain. I am telling you, Clooney got it right and Leo seems to be following in his footsteps. If it is true, smart man (Y)

Yeah there are so many variables to take into consideration. :p

Just the responses I expected...

@PinkCourure: yeah, these young girls have free will and I don't think anyone questioned that. Dating much you get girls is one thing but aging yet sticking to the same type ( age, occupation, hair color ... etc ) is another. He is aging but the girls are always strictly around 19 or 2

Hey if they are willing to date him, why not? :)

And maybe there is legit reason why he does that. Perhaps he knows women who are older expect more from a relationship like marriage and kids. He is not ready for that but would still like a serious and intimate relationship with someone. Also, maybe he has seen and learned from the mistakes of many of his famous peers with their failed marriages. He doesn't want to go through all that chaos and pain. I am telling you, Clooney got it right and Leo seems to be following in his footsteps. If it is true, smart man (Y)

If I were 20 years old and he was interested in me, heck yea I would date him.  I'd be crazy not to.  I wouldn't care if it lasted a day or years!!!  LOL

I just still go back to the post that was put on here a couple of years ago by a girl that knew his mom and went out with Leo a couple of times.  She really seemed to hit the nail on the head with him and it was after knowing him and going out on a couple of dates with him.  When it comes to his acting and environmentalism he's mature.  He obviously has made good decisions in his life to become as successful as he is but when it comes to relationships, his MO never changes.  He continues to date the same kind of girls in looks and in age.  Why I don't know and I'm sure no one will ever know until he writes his autobiography which I will definitely buy and read, re-read and probably re-read again!!! :ddr:

Hmmm...so you're telling me you would be able to stand in front of Leo and not be star struck while looking dreamily into those beautiful blue eyes????  LOL :woot:

Regarding your statement about "keep in mind his gfs are women not little girls."  We can agree to disagree on that one issue.  Not everyone who is 20-21 are considered adults.  They say you're an adult when you turn 18 but for most people that's when they start learning to be an adult and it doesn't matter what profession you're in.

I didn't say I wouldn't be mesmerized by his dreaminess but to say I would do whatever he said/wanted just b/c I was be in awe is just BS. Anyone who tell says otherwise is probably just trying to deflect responsibility from themselves and trying to give the impression they are the victim.

Age is just a number and it is not a good indication of maturity. Regardless of their age they are still responsible for their actions & behaviors. You take the good with the bad and you live & learn. That's life.

He continues to date the same kind of girls in looks and in age.  Why I don't know and I'm sure no one will ever know until he writes his autobiography which I will definitely buy and read, re-read and probably re-read again!!! :ddr:

So the guy has preferences? Don't most of us? It is better than not knowing what you want.

As for his maturity. He is a guy. They are children at heart.

Just the responses I expected...

@PinkCourure: yeah, these young girls have free will and I don't think anyone questioned that. Dating much you get girls is one thing but aging yet sticking to the same type ( age, occupation, hair color ... etc ) is another. He is aging but the girls are always strictly around 19 or 2

Hey if they are willing to date him, why not? :)

And maybe there is legit reason why he does that. Perhaps he knows women who are older expect more from a relationship like marriage and kids. He is not ready for that but would still like a serious and intimate relationship with someone. Also, maybe he has seen and learned from the mistakes of many of his famous peers with their failed marriages. He doesn't want to go through all that chaos and pain. I am telling you, Clooney got it right and Leo seems to be following in his footsteps. If it is true, smart man (Y)

Of course they are willing to date him. They want fun, probably some exposure and all the privileges. Impressionable girls fall for the charm. But it's not about the girls.

Sorry but I have a hard time believing he is looking for serious and intimate relationships with girls half his age. Maybe he doesn't want marriage but not even giving it a try with a different type? I'm not saying someone his own age ( boy, would I be shocked by that ) but not a model, not so young. Sorry but it is weird that his girlfriends tend to fit the same criteria.

Clooney? Clooney was married and it didn't work for him so he said never again. And he is not dating out of the kiddie pool and nearly identical girls. Leo hints about the possibility of kids and settling down in interviews but I don't really see he ever tried. He is surrounded by barely legal girls all the time.

I know it sounds weird that I'm not a big fan of Lainey yet I quote her again. ( once in a whole she has really good posts. ) she said Leo finds women attractive but doesn't find them interesting. I tend to agree with that. Leo is after a certain look I think. And that bothers me...

Actually there are many very good points made here.

So what he dates women much younger than him? It is very common even in the "real" world. Not huge a deal. Don't forget there's more than one person involved. The women he dates all have free will. They are all well-aware of what they are getting into. I sometimes feel people think all the women he dates are naive idiots. They are not. They are all women of age who are aware of what they are doing and they more than capable of making decisions for themselves  (Y)

Agreed  (Y)

Lainey can't be taken seriously, what she says doesn't matter to me.

Totally agree with both of you  :PinkCouture2: 

Leo likes young & beautiful women.so what???? it`s not a big deal. Most of the men in the world want that so badly but some of them can..some of them can`t.

Leo is an amazingly talented gorgeous powerful actor so he`s one of those man who can date whoever he wants & there are  millions of ladies out there specially the young ones who are dying to date him.

p.s. it`s his life & it`s all up to him=whatever he wants to do & whoever he wants to date.

What Lainey says might not matter to everyone here but her posts are used by many other bloggers and she is not the only one making fun of Leo.

well said! :neo2:

in this case Lainey's making fun of him and not making up stories about his love life, making fun cuz of the real pics spread on internet and not talking about some rumors. and most disgusting is that he got on the level that LAINEY makes fun of him. :/ (I know I'll get attacked cuz of it! get ready, SicKie! :weightlift: )

I doubt many can see that here but not everyone can confess it... :gocho:

I agree, she is not the type that invents stories or spreads rumors. And I think she actually likes Leo.

Fashion dream is right that he can't live his entire life being concerned by tabloids. But one way of another his private life and dating habits leak to the media no matter how private he is. It does have an effect on his image.

About the whole discussion about his privacy, I think yes, Leo likes to have at least a bit of privace. But to care about what press and bloggers think about his love life? No way, I think he couldn't care less what this people think about him or whom he dates... after all anyone is living for him, it's his life, his decisions and anyone have nothing to do with it. Also, Leo can't change people's mind, everyone have an opinion, some might like him, some not and that's it, he can't do anything to change that and that's it.

But you know what? I admire Leo for live the way he wants, some may disapprove and think he should be married with kids because is what society think it's right for a man of his age, bla, bla, bla, but I think each person thinks different and should live the way it makes them happy, people are not copies programmed to make certain things with a certain age... I think this is stupid. So, I admire him to do what he wants, when he wants, the way he wants and I think he must going great because he have a wonderful career, a wonderful parents, wonderful friends and a wonderful gorgeous girlfriend, and I guess this must be what really matters.

But you know what? I admire Leo for live the way he wants, some may disapprove and think he should be married with kids because is what society think it's right for a man of his age, bla, bla, bla, but I think each person thinks different and should live the way it makes them happy, people are not copies programmed to make certain things with a certain age... I think this is stupid. So, I admire him to do what he wants, when he wants, the way he wants and I think he must going great because he have a wonderful career, a wonderful parents, wonderful friends and a wonderful gorgeous girlfriend, and I guess this must be what really matters.

DITTO  :PinkCouture2: 

I confess when I saw all those pictures posted, For a moment I thought that maybe Leo agreed with this and he wasn't so paranoid about privacy anymore. Guess i was wrong :rofl:

Well to be fair... I asume the accounts were closed or switched  to private  i dont know because people dont like their accounts so exposed like that in public?   I mean, One thing is be seen by your friends or followers but the link posted in a tabloids as Lainey and Post and then be ridiculed for it? Besides for being about Leo who is  super private and everyone knows this (I asume even Toni's friends).

Still I dont think the pictures were a big deal since Leo wasnt in any photo.

On the age issue  ... As I said before here, Is not only the age, since many men and even women now are dating younger people. Not that they are all blonde because people have their type. Not just that is another model. But is about that Gisele, Erin, Bar, Toni and I imagine the other ones that will follow her , are a copy of the other. Like he has a prototype of woman.  LOL Not to mention that with none of them, he seems to look for a serious relationship. But hey, is that is what he wants, what can we do? ... Just hoping as fan, he change and dares to search for something  more in a relationship.   :hehe:    I cant wait forever to see his babies  you know  :rofl:

Sick Have you been able to come across those parenthood videos? I want to see those so bad but it seems like it has been completely removed from the net. :/

ahm unfortunately no! :no: absolutely nothing! how stupid I was that I didn't download them!  :banghead:

Oh alright. :p One day I just got lucky seeing it on YouTube then next time I looked POOF they were gone :p Also, I was looking for that interview he did back when he was on growing pains... I believe you were the one that posted it on the other thread but looking back I can't find it. Hard to explain which one I'm talking about though as they were few GP interviews but its the one where briefly he's spotted at a drawing board with a bunch of scribble on it.... yes worst explanation ever lol.