Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Too bad she didn't post more pics of around the house, etc. I would love to see what it is like.

4:12 pm - 07/08/2013
Leo('s parties) exposed... on Instagram by young kids
post-79647-0-1446080230-90475_thumb.jpg

Famously private Leonardo DiCaprio is experiencing some leaks when it comes to social media. The actor, who was spotted partying at Guy Oseary’s bash with girlfriend Toni Garrn on July Fourth, seems to be spending a lot of time with the Victoria’s Secret model. On Friday, an Instagram user named Teridactyyl posted a picture of a group of women, including one that looks like Garrn, with the label “Casa de Leo #yolo.”

... (Edited. Please check at least 5 pages back prior to posting to prevent reposts. ~PC)

(ok who read the title as Leo's panties exposed lol people seem to be constantly misreading my titles on ontd lately)

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/79370106.html#ixzz2YeJPeVN3

Edited by PinkCouture
Edited out repost content.

Too bad she didn't post more pics of around the house, etc. I would love to see what it is like.

4:12 pm - 07/08/2013

Leo('s parties) exposed... on Instagram by young kids

http://i.imgur.com/lQL7eib.jpg

Famously private Leonardo DiCaprio is experiencing some leaks when it comes to social media. The actor, who was spotted partying at Guy Oseary’s bash with girlfriend Toni Garrn on July Fourth, seems to be spending a lot of time with the Victoria’s Secret model. On Friday, an Instagram user named Teridactyyl posted a picture of a group of women, including one that looks like Garrn, with the label “Casa de Leo #yolo.”

... (Edited. Please check at least 5 pages back prior to posting to prevent reposts. ~PC)

(ok who read the title as Leo's panties exposed lol people seem to be constantly misreading my titles on ontd lately)

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/79370106.html#ixzz2YeJPeVN3

Maybe after this Leo stop dating women who are barely legal lol! I'm sorry I know age shouldn't matter but its just weird to me. I mean he was 18 when Toni was born.. Come on girls you have to admit, its a little weird. Edited by PinkCouture
Post replying to got edited.

I feel sorry for the Teri girl.  She's getting the brunt of it.  :/

I should have thought to post this sooner but here goes.....so I live in northern California and I found out right before I went to see The Great Gatsby that one of the girls I work with used to work with the State of California and believe it or not she worked with Leo's cousin.  First Leo's cousin working in a state job?  :Angel:   She said he looked like Leo and the cousin talked about how they used to go on family vacations with Leo.  I know I've seen pics of him with his cousins when they were all kids.  Does anyone know anything about his extended family?  I know I read for his 37th birthday party in NY that his mom and aunts were there so I know he probably has cousins on his mom's side but does he have cousins on his dad's side?  I can get more information from my friend at work but I was just wondering what any of you knew about his cousins.

Also regarding Toni and him speaking German together, I remember when Django came out he talked about how his german was rusty and he got lessons from Christophe Waltz.  :ddr:

For a thread about Leo, frequent members who post here often seem more obsessed about the women he dates or have dated than really him :p It is often hidden behind the extreme [negative] emotions towards him.

What does this indicate...? :cain:

Just because you state your opinion about his personal life doesn't mean you're obsessed. Thumbs up to mz_linz for speaking up. I completely agree. To me, being a fan also means being objective and honest about the person you're a fan of - because after all don't we, as Leo fans, want what's best for him? So what if people perceive things differently and state their opinion about it? To some, him dating Toni - or basically any other 20 year old - is perfectly fine and think it's best for him and to some it isn't. I'm new here but I figured people get way too offended by other people's opinions. I adore Leo. It's been a decade now since I'm a hardcore fan, but I am, as well as others here, damn well entitled to say I don't like how he is in his personal life. And that I think it isn't okay to be dating a girl who was still in her diapers during his Titanic-era. There.

Won't stick around here much longer anyway. Way too restrained for me, sorry. Good luck, all!

For a thread about Leo, frequent members who post here often seem more obsessed about the women he dates or have dated than really him :p It is often hidden behind the extreme [negative] emotions towards him.

Just because you state your opinion about his personal life doesn't mean you're obsessed. Thumbs up to mz_linz for speaking up. I completely agree. To me, being a fan also means being objective and honest about the person you're a fan of - because after all don't we, as Leo fans, want what's best for him? So what if people perceive things differently and state their opinion about it? To some, him dating Toni - or basically any other 20 year old - is perfectly fine and think it's best for him and to some it isn't. I'm new here but I figured people get way too offended by other people's opinions. I adore Leo. It's been a decade now since I'm a hardcore fan, but I am, as well as others here, damn well entitled to say I don't like how he is in his personal life. And that I think it isn't okay to be dating a girl who was still in her diapers during his Titanic-era. There.

Won't stick around here much longer anyway. Way too restrained for me, sorry. Good luck, all!

Nicely said.  Just because we have opinions about certain things in his life does not mean we love him any less.  It's what makes him Leo. :ddr:

And everytime I post something that I know people will be offended by I always end it with it's just my opinion because that's what it is....just my opinion which everyone has and everyone's is going to be different.  I actually like having debates about stuff on Leo.  It's fun.  I don't get mad about what other people say because I know it's their opinion as well.  :grouphug:

I feel sorry for the Teri girl.  She's getting the brunt of it.  :/

I should have thought to post this sooner but here goes.....so I live in northern California and I found out right before I went to see The Great Gatsby that one of the girls I work with used to work with the State of California and believe it or not she worked with Leo's cousin.  First Leo's cousin working in a state job?  :Angel:   She said he looked like Leo and the cousin talked about how they used to go on family vacations with Leo.  I know I've seen pics of him with his cousins when they were all kids.  Does anyone know anything about his extended family?  I know I read for his 37th birthday party in NY that his mom and aunts were there so I know he probably has cousins on his mom's side but does he have cousins on his dad's side?  I can get more information from my friend at work but I was just wondering what any of you knew about his cousins.

Also regarding Toni and him speaking German together, I remember when Django came out he talked about how his german was rusty and he got lessons from Christophe Waltz.  :ddr:

Would Doug be a cousin's name?  My friend called her friend at the state and she can't remember his cousin's name.  She thought it was Peter and her friend that still works at the State thought it was Doug.  She remembers what he looks like though....had dirty blond hair, hair was long in the back and a goatee like Leo often wears.....he must be from his mom's side.

I get the sense you are upset and I am not clear why. I agree with you that everyone has the right to express their opinions whether it's praises or criticisms. Hence why there are both positive and negative posts in both threads.The only time when something gets edited or deleted in regards to opinions is if a post is out of line, like when there is attacking, baiting, bashing and flaming involved. Most of you have been good about not crossing that line (Y)

I was just stating an observation. I have a the right to express my opinions & observations as do the rest of you.

When it comes down to it, the LeoHearts need to accept as fabulous Leo is, he is not a god or superhuman. He is human, he is not perfect and he has flaws like the rest of us. Also, he is a high profile celebrity so it is inevitable he would receive a lot of scrutiny. That's ok. As many admirers he has there are just as many who are critical of him. It is nothing personal.

As for the Leo Skeptics, like I said most of you have been good with expressing your opinions without crossing the line. However, if most of your posts are: 1) negative 2) you are finding yourself seeking for opportunities to post something negative or repeating a negative point you have made more 3x, then it a good indication you should consider directing your energy elsewhere. Why waste your time and energy on something that you obviously dislike? It is pointless. If you are going to be negative at least do it somewhere else and not in a place where you know many of his fans hang-out b/c then you are just purposefully causing unnecessary tension and being a troll.

Very well said!!!!!!

very well said!  :dance:

sorry you're leaving! :( but I can get why you decided that!

^I think Blake was the frontrunner for a while...(they all had dinner together with Baz, etc. and I think she was the one) then Carey came in ;)

Don't forget that after GG wrapped Blake was 'up for' basically every major lead in Hollywood. (According to tabloids, not according to directors)

She hasn't gotten a single one of those, she just has a major PR machine and is a Weinstein-girl ;)

No need to bicker about this love-life anymore, apparently this is how he gets the girls :p

Wise words, summernights!

Sad to see you leave :no:

When it comes down to it, the LeoHearts need to accept as fabulous Leo is, he is not a god or superhuman. He is human, he is not perfect and he has flaws like the rest of us. Also, he is a high profile celebrity so it is inevitable he would receive a lot of scrutiny. That's ok. As many admirers he has there are just as many who are critical of him. It is nothing personal.

As for the Leo Skeptics, like I said most of you have been good with expressing your opinions without crossing the line. However, if most of your posts are: 1) negative 2) you are finding yourself seeking for opportunities to post something negative or repeating a negative point you have made more 3x, then it a good indication you should consider directing your energy elsewhere. Why waste your time and energy on something that you obviously dislike? It is pointless. If you are going to be negative at least do it somewhere else and not in a place where you know many of his fans hang-out b/c then you are just purposefully causing unnecessary tension and being a troll.

agree!

and about negative posts... I wouldn't call them negative, I'd call them realistic ones! if ppl say that Leo-Toni won't last long it doesn't mean they're negative or they want it, it just means that they remember his past relationships well and know how in general, those kind of romances end :p well of course it's my opinion. and in my opinion again forums are made for expressing different opinions and not just reading the same thoughts of everyone, it's really annoying. none of us here is 13-15 year old teen girl to be crazy about him and praise him in every post. to me being fan doesn't mean to adore every step of Leo or any other celeb, I love Leo, he's an amazing actor and seems really nice person, but I'm not gonna like and drool over all his steps or all his girlfriends! I hate how he dumbs himself with starting romance with the girls who belong him almost as daughters, also hate how these young girls dumb themselves for Leo, (no bashing of Toni, Erin etc.) cuz everyone knows why he needs them ;) I don't say that cuz I hate these girls or anything, well not a fan as well, but have no hate towards them, well in short their existence doesn't bother me ;) I'll use lovely Emma Watson's word to express better what I'm trying to say: "The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy", and after Erin-Leo break up I was reading comments like that "aww poor Erin!" "poor girl" and same with Toni when their story started "aww poor Toni, she's just the next one" haha I didn't feel sorry for Erin and don't feel sorry for Toni and will never feel, cuz they both knew who Leo was! generally I don't care whom he dates and also don't care how his gfs feel. the thing I don't like is that ppl and press laugh at him and it's really shame when he - so talented, respectful, powerful and beloved actor acts like that and he's laughed cuz of it. yeah I know he says he doesn't care what others think, but I already don't think he really feels that way, cuz if he doesn't why Lainey Gossip was asked to remove pics, when Leo even wasn't in them ?

TWO things get on my nerves: one, that I've never said, he always refuses that he loves having fun with many women (remember 60 minutes interview when interviewer asked about Sidney stuff) everyone knew what was going on, paps pictured every single minute and he started refusing! I don't say it's a shame to have fan with women, he's a man, but why he refuses ? does he think it's a bad thing ? if so why he does it ? if he doesn't care what others think of him why he tries to hide things that everyone knows ? and second, it gets on my nerves these young girls let him to be his "next one", can't get why ppl love to be used! I'm saying it as a GIRL, not as a Leo fan! I just can't take seeing when girls fool themselves for a guy, cuz I also am a girl and when I imagine that I got goosebumps!

P.S. and one of the users was called as his hater cuz of criticizing him and just wanna say that after seeing how active we were (yeah were, cuz I'm not as active in his thread, just because of I'm not interested in every step of his daily life) or just checking our post quantities in his thread, if you still think me and few others are haters, then I don't know what to think or say.... :idk:

agree!

and about negative posts... I wouldn't call them negative, I'd call them realistic ones! if ppl say that Leo-Toni won't last long it doesn't mean they're negative or they want it, it just means that they remember his past relationships well and know how in general, those kind of romances end :p well of course it's my opinion. and in my opinion again forums are made for expressing different opinions and not just reading the same thoughts of everyone, it's really annoying. none of us here isn't 13-15 year old teen girl to be crazy about him and praise him in every post. to me being fan doesn't mean to adore every step of Leo or any other celeb, I love Leo, he's an amazing actor and seems really nice person, but I'm not gonna like and drool over all his steps or all his girlfriends! I hate how he dumbs himself with starting romance with the girls who belong him almost as daughters, also hate how these young girls dumb themselves for Leo, (no bashing of Toni, Erin etc.) cuz everyone knows why he needs them ;) I don't say that cuz I hate these girls or anything, well not a fan as well, but have no hate towards them, well in short their existence doesn't bother me ;) I'll use lovely Emma Watson's word to express better what I'm trying to say: "The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy", and after Erin-Leo break up I was reading comments like that "aww poor Erin!" "poor girl" and same with Toni when their story started "aww poor Toni, she's just the next one" haha I didn't feel sorry for Erin and don't feel sorry for Toni and will never feel, cuz they both knew who Leo was! generally I don't care whom he dates and also don't care how his gfs feel. the thing I don't like is that ppl and press laugh at him and it's really shame when he - so talented, respectful, powerful and beloved actor acts like that and he's laughed cuz of it. yeah I know he says he doesn't care what others think, but I already don't think he really feels that way, cuz if he doesn't why Lainey Gossip was asked to remove pics, when Leo even wasn't in them ?

TWO things get on my nerves: one, that I've never said, he always refuses that he loves having fun with many women (remember 60 minutes interview when interviewer asked about Sidney stuff) everyone knew what was going on, paps pictured every single minute and he started refusing! I don't say it's a shame to have fan with women, he's a man, but why he refuses ? does he think it's a bad thing ? if so why he does it ? if he doesn't care what others think of him why he tries to hide things that everyone knows ? and second, it gets on my nerves these young girls let him to be his "next one", can't get why ppl love to be used! I'm saying it as a GIRL, not as a Leo fan! I just can't take seeing when girls fool themselves for a guy, cuz I also am girl and when I imagine that I got goosebumps!

P.S. and one of the users was called as his hater cuz of criticizing him and just wanna say that after seeing how active we were (yeah were, cuz I'm not as active in his thread, just because of I'm not interested in every step of his daily life) or just checking our post quantities in his thread, if you still think me and few others are haters, then I don't know what to think or say.... :idk:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you. I hear you and respect your POV Flower%20for%20you.gif Thinking Leo & Toni will not last is not negative. It's the jabs that is accompanies the opinion that are often negative & unnecessary. BTW, that was a general statement---not saying you do that.

The repetitivenes goes for the praises as well. Ok, we get it. You ADORE Leo and want to have babies with him & etc. In fact we got it the 2nd time you said it. There is no need to clutter the thread by repeating it over & over again post-2904-0-1446080233-69136_thumb.gif

ADORE is really overrated statement :p

yes, I know I said it few times, but thought to repeat it one more time cuz of your post below ;) 

and just anyway I don't think that problem would be there if there were only "drooling over Leo and Toni posts" here ;) well I know why all this happening now! :whistle:

l think it's ok that we all have differing opinions but l have noticed how some posters, after having made their point of view, end it with a little unnecessary remark. Yes yes yes we all know Leo has a type but to me l don't want him to settle down till he's ready. The girls surely by now must know the score. Even before Gisele and Kristen there were many other models and there will probably be a few more in the future till he's ready for marriage. When he got together with Kristen he already had a reputation as a modeliser so none of the girls that came after can say they don't know what he's like. He's just living his life the way he wants but l do respect everyones POV :flower: