Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Oh nice, thanks kat.

lua: so nice to know Clint's daughter likes Leo, she must have met him while he was doing J.Edgar, I guess. I liked that people on her instagram continued the lyrics of the music.

All that face, all that body

All that face makes me wanna party

He's my sun, he makes me shine

Like diamonds...

This apply to Gatsby so much, Daisy why you leave him? Damn it... :p

Below is link to recent interview/podcast with Jonah Hill

During the interview Jonah discusses his career as a whole, but at around the 79 .0 minute mark he talks about working with Leo

He says that Leo is the best actor he has ever worked with, that he is brilliant , and that the most amazing think about Leo is can transform into another person instantly. That he has never been around another actor who can do that so instantly.

Jonah's comments reminded me of similar comments others who have worked with Leo since the time of Titanic have made, how Leo can be joking around one minute then the director yells "Action" and he is the charcter he is playing

The remarks ,also, reminded me of the ones the girl who was an extra for Wolf of Wall Street made on her blog

Itold you all this in the hopes that you can understand how impressive it is in the presence of Leo when he's working even for someone who isn't obsessed with him. It was amazing to see him switch from producer mode back to Leo mode and then right into his character in the blink of an eye.

Podcast link , Jonah starts talking about Leo at 79 minute mark

http://www.wtfpod.com/

oh thanks a lot, ox for Jonah's comments. It's always so good to hear his colegues, people that have worked with him or just simply people that saw him working say such amazing things about his acting. Makes me soo glad and proud of him. :clap: Omg, I can't even stand how much I love Leo, lol. :p

oh thanks a lot, ox for Jonah's comments. It's always so good to hear his colegues, people that have worked with him or just simply people that saw him working say such amazing things about his acting. Makes me soo glad and proud of him. :clap: Omg, I can't even stand how much I love Leo, lol. :p

:PinkCouture2:  :thumbsup:

Barbie

In the video Kat is not saying "No" to Leo's attractiveness, she is saying "No" to the reporters suggestion that maybe she herself fell in love with Leo as Rose did Jack /fancied him off screen.

Yet the person who posted the YouTube claims that is the question she is responding to "Do you find Leo to be an attractive person ?"

lua: so nice to know Clint's daughter likes Leo, she must have met him while he was doing J.Edgar, I guess. I liked that people on her instagram continued the lyrics of the music.

Like diamonds...

Below is link to recent interview/podcast with Jonah Hill

During the interview Jonah discusses his career as a whole, but at around the 79 .0 minute mark he talks about working with Leo

He says that Leo is the best actor he has ever worked with, that he is brilliant , and that the most amazing think about Leo is can transform into another person instantly. That he has never been around another actor who can do that so instantly.

Barbie

In the video Kat is not saying "No" to Leo's attractiveness, she is saying "No" to the reporters suggestion that maybe she herself fell in love with Leo as Rose did Jack /fancied him off screen.

Yet the person who posted the YouTube claims that is the question she is responding to "Do you find Leo to be an attractive person ?"

Like diamonds...

Lol me too, Barbie. This was the first thing I noticed because I'm addicted to the song... I just can't stop listening :laugh:. The lyric is amazing!

And Daisy is a b*tch, that's why :p

Thanks for the video :flower:.

Yesterday I was watching Entourage and Vinny (Adrian Grenier) was without any work as an actor, so he receives a call from Scorsese saying he saw some of his work, liked him and wanted him to play Nick Carraway in a new version of The Great Gatsby, haha. :hehe: