Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Would love to see a new pix of Leo with Kate's Mia    

:yes:

I noticed Kate and Leo have never been papped together before (not including that fan taken pic at that play back in 2011) You'd think they would have vacationed together at one point after all these years.. maybe they have but they just went undetected but I kind of doubt it. Anyways, that's something I want to see one day :p

Pix taken by girl on same plane as Leo & Toni as they leave Belize tonight

Love her second tweet below :p

post-52324-0-1446080259-84206_thumb.jpg

Haley Gable ‏@halesgabe 1h

Leonardo Dicaprio and his newest 21yr old Toni Garnn http://instagram.com/p/ciGJvKjEva/

Haley Gable ‏@halesgabe 4h

Do I tackle Leo before or after we land? #illbeyourrose

Haley Gable ‏@halesgabe 5h

UPDATE: he is on our flight

Haley Gable ‏@halesgabe 5h

Almost just touched Leonardo Dicaprio in the Belize airport. My life is now complete.. #holyshit

Okay to continue talk from the regular thread..

La Veronika-I haveno idea if that ring was for Gi...but I remember in 2002 or something, Gisele was sporting a huge ring on her ring finger! and I remember an interview where people asked her about it, and she just said "she doesn't talk about her private life" and she didn't deny it....so I always wondered about that!

ToniGarrnMania- Thanks for the info that tonis mom lives in Switzerland :dance: He could very well be meeting the parents :D I hope we get pics!

La Veronika-I haveno idea if that ring was for Gi...but I remember in 2002 or something, Gisele was sporting a huge ring on her ring finger! and I remember an interview where people asked her about it, and she just said "she doesn't talk about her private life" and she didn't deny it....so I always wondered about that!

ToniGarrnMania- Thanks for the info that tonis mom lives in Switzerland :dance: He could very well be meeting the parents :D I hope we get pics!

Toni wasn`t seen with him either at LAX or in Zurich. The photo was taken at the airport. If he has any business in Switzerland ( private or other - Tag Hauer ) why didn`t he leave the airport? Instead he is sitting there reading a magazine. Maybe he is waiting for a connecting flight? His godson and Toni`s friends are in Spain ( on the way to Ibiza )...

sorry if this is off topic but leo's godson, milano johnson, was just in barcelona with toni's friend, jamie rosquist, and they're on to ibiza next for the week!

i wonder if they plan on meeting up with toni and leo

also: milano is 17 today :)

http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/0f197e8cfd3111e2ab6822000a1fbc38_6.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture