Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

and about negative posts... I wouldn't call them negative, I'd call them realistic ones! if ppl say that Leo-Toni won't last long it doesn't mean they're negative or they want it, it just means that they remember his past relationships well and know how in general, those kind of romances end :p well of course it's my opinion. and in my opinion again forums are made for expressing different opinions and not just reading the same thoughts of everyone, it's really annoying. none of us here isn't 13-15 year old teen girl to be crazy about him and praise him in every post. to me being fan doesn't mean to adore every step of Leo or any other celeb, I love Leo, he's an amazing actor and seems really nice person, but I'm not gonna like and drool over all his steps or all his girlfriends! I hate how he dumbs himself with starting romance with the girls who belong him almost as daughters, also hate how these young girls dumb themselves for Leo, (no bashing of Toni, Erin etc.) cuz everyone knows why he needs them ;) I don't say that cuz I hate these girls or anything, well not a fan as well, but have no hate towards them, well in short their existence doesn't bother me ;) I'll use lovely Emma Watson's word to express better what I'm trying to say: "The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy", and after Erin-Leo break up I was reading comments like that "aww poor Erin!" "poor girl" and same with Toni when their story started "aww poor Toni, she's just the next one" haha I didn't feel sorry for Erin and don't feel sorry for Toni and will never feel, cuz they both knew who Leo was! generally I don't care whom he dates and also don't care how his gfs feel. the thing I don't like is that ppl and press laugh at him and it's really shame when he - so talented, respectful, powerful and beloved actor acts like that and he's laughed cuz of it. yeah I know he says he doesn't care what others think, but I already don't think he really feels that way, cuz if he doesn't why Lainey Gossip was asked to remove pics, when Leo even wasn't in them ?

TWO things get on my nerves: one, that I've never said, he always refuses that he loves having fun with many women (remember 60 minutes interview when interviewer asked about Sidney stuff) everyone knew what was going on, paps pictured every single minute and he started refusing! I don't say it's a shame to have fan with women, he's a man, but why he refuses ? does he think it's a bad thing ? if so why he does it ? if he doesn't care what others think of him why he tries to hide things that everyone knows ? and second, it gets on my nerves these young girls let him to be his "next one", can't get why ppl love to be used! I'm saying it as a GIRL, not as a Leo fan! I just can't take seeing when girls fool themselves for a guy, cuz I also am girl and when I imagine that I got goosebumps!

P.S. and one of the users was called as his hater cuz of criticizing him and just wanna say that after seeing how active we were (yeah were, cuz I'm not as active in his thread, just because of I'm not interested in every step of his daily life) or just checking our post quantities in his thread, if you still think me and few others are haters, then I don't know what to think or say.... :idk:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

This. :PinkCouture2:

I remember when Django came out he talked about how his german was rusty and he got lessons from Christophe Waltz.  :ddr:

And perhaps he got into it during Shutter Island too.

With the whole WW2 theme and all :)

Have you ever seen this?

http://youtu.be/OzZZ3r7qfs

Natalie Howes (@nataliemhowes)
Judge me all you want, I live for this stuff laineygossip.com/Leonardo-DiCap

The other day, I posted about Leonardo DiCaprio’s Fourth of July party at his home in the Hollywood Hills. Photos from inside his house ended up on Instagram, including shots of his current model girlfriend Toni Garrn. Click here for a refresher. At the time, I wondered about how Leo’s relationships with the Twitter youth would affect his ability to guard his privacy – as we’ve seen over the years, he does so obsessively.

Later that day, I received a request to have the pictures taken down. I guess Daddy Leo came home and told the kids to stop f-cking around. At the risk of sounding prosaic, it’s like he’s playing whack-a-mole. You shut down one tweet but can you shut down every tweet?

Click here to see a photo of Leo that went up on Instagram a little over a week ago from an account belonging to Kristine Froseth, a model, obviously. She’s around 18, maybe 19. In the picture, she’s tagged someone called Milano Johnson. And of course you can see Leo’s there, with Garrn, who just turned 21, and they’re at a restaurant eating 13 courses. Jonah Johnson is one of Leo’s OGs and his personal chef. He was recently profiled in the LA Times. Click here  to read the article. Milano then would be his…son? Also about 18 years old, I think.

So… dinner on Uncle Leo!

What do they talk about at dinner with Uncle Leo?

Sorry guys.  I debated whether to put this on here. :/   Lainey is not happy and is on a tear!!!!  :yuckky:

and about negative posts... I wouldn't call them negative, I'd call them realistic ones! if ppl say that Leo-Toni won't last long it doesn't mean they're negative or they want it, it just means that they remember his past relationships well and know how in general, those kind of romances end :p well of course it's my opinion. and in my opinion again forums are made for expressing different opinions and not just reading the same thoughts of everyone, it's really annoying. none of us here isn't 13-15 year old teen girl to be crazy about him and praise him in every post. to me being fan doesn't mean to adore every step of Leo or any other celeb, I love Leo, he's an amazing actor and seems really nice person, but I'm not gonna like and drool over all his steps or all his girlfriends! I hate how he dumbs himself with starting romance with the girls who belong him almost as daughters, also hate how these young girls dumb themselves for Leo, (no bashing of Toni, Erin etc.) cuz everyone knows why he needs them ;) I don't say that cuz I hate these girls or anything, well not a fan as well, but have no hate towards them, well in short their existence doesn't bother me ;) I'll use lovely Emma Watson's word to express better what I'm trying to say: "The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy", and after Erin-Leo break up I was reading comments like that "aww poor Erin!" "poor girl" and same with Toni when their story started "aww poor Toni, she's just the next one" haha I didn't feel sorry for Erin and don't feel sorry for Toni and will never feel, cuz they both knew who Leo was! generally I don't care whom he dates and also don't care how his gfs feel. the thing I don't like is that ppl and press laugh at him and it's really shame when he - so talented, respectful, powerful and beloved actor acts like that and he's laughed cuz of it. yeah I know he says he doesn't care what others think, but I already don't think he really feels that way, cuz if he doesn't why Lainey Gossip was asked to remove pics, when Leo even wasn't in them ?

TWO things get on my nerves: one, that I've never said, he always refuses that he loves having fun with many women (remember 60 minutes interview when interviewer asked about Sidney stuff) everyone knew what was going on, paps pictured every single minute and he started refusing! I don't say it's a shame to have fan with women, he's a man, but why he refuses ? does he think it's a bad thing ? if so why he does it ? if he doesn't care what others think of him why he tries to hide things that everyone knows ? and second, it gets on my nerves these young girls let him to be his "next one", can't get why ppl love to be used! I'm saying it as a GIRL, not as a Leo fan! I just can't take seeing when girls fool themselves for a guy, cuz I also am girl and when I imagine that I got goosebumps!

P.S. and one of the users was called as his hater cuz of criticizing him and just wanna say that after seeing how active we were (yeah were, cuz I'm not as active in his thread, just because of I'm not interested in every step of his daily life) or just checking our post quantities in his thread, if you still think me and few others are haters, then I don't know what to think or say.... :idk:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

This. :PinkCouture2:

I remember when Django came out he talked about how his german was rusty and he got lessons from Christophe Waltz.  :ddr:

And perhaps he got into it during Shutter Island too.

With the whole WW2 theme and all :)

Have you ever seen this?

http://youtu.be/OzZZ3r7qfs

I can't open this.  I don't know if it's my computer or what.

Natalie Howes (@nataliemhowes)

Judge me all you want, I live for this stuff laineygossip.com/Leonardo-DiCap

The other day, I posted about Leonardo DiCaprio’s Fourth of July party at his home in the Hollywood Hills. Photos from inside his house ended up on Instagram, including shots of his current model girlfriend Toni Garrn. Click here for a refresher. At the time, I wondered about how Leo’s relationships with the Twitter youth would affect his ability to guard his privacy – as we’ve seen over the years, he does so obsessively.

Later that day, I received a request to have the pictures taken down. I guess Daddy Leo came home and told the kids to stop f-cking around. At the risk of sounding prosaic, it’s like he’s playing whack-a-mole. You shut down one tweet but can you shut down every tweet?

Click here to see a photo of Leo that went up on Instagram a little over a week ago from an account belonging to Kristine Froseth, a model, obviously. She’s around 18, maybe 19. In the picture, she’s tagged someone called Milano Johnson. And of course you can see Leo’s there, with Garrn, who just turned 21, and they’re at a restaurant eating 13 courses. Jonah Johnson is one of Leo’s OGs and his personal chef. He was recently profiled in the LA Times. Click here  to read the article. Milano then would be his…son? Also about 18 years old, I think.

So… dinner on Uncle Leo!

What do they talk about at dinner with Uncle Leo?

Sorry guys.  I debated whether to put this on here. :/   Lainey is not happy and is on a tear!!!!  :yuckky:

Who cares about what Lainey think? Sorry, I DON'T.

Don't shoot the messenger.  :surrender:

My problem was never with people having an opinion (opinion, not BS), but it's the criticism and the constant repetition of the posts every time he starts dating someone.

We get it, already! You don't approve the fact that he likes to date blonde models much younger than him. There's no need to state this over, and over, and over... that’s why I hate the idea of this thread here, it’s becoming a place where after I post I have not the slightest desire to return, unfortunately.

It's his life, girls. And I bet Toni knows exactly what she is doing… just like Erin, Blake, Bar, Gisele and God knows who else. Have you ever considered the possibility that he might not want to get married? Like, EVER? That he DOESN’T want someone older? Or that maybe – just maybe – he has not found the one yet? I have.

I agree with Sick when she says that a fan should not think that everything their idol does is right (I myself disagree with many things that Leo does :cain: #forreal, I just prefer not to criticize him because it's his life, not mine, so are his choices)... I just accept him the way he is. I loooooooooooooove him :heart:.

Nanda: I LOVE U!!! :heart:

Thanks fefa. If you click through to Milan's instagram there are some great shots taken from Leo's pool and backyard and this one form Sydney

http://instagram.com/p/KMYcmzJeXf/

I am new to the site also and have no idea how to get the picture to show up. Sorry! :)

wow great find! :woot:

here're two more pics from his instagram

post-79647-0-1446080243-58554_thumb.jpg post-79647-0-1446080243-61259_thumb.jpg

and noticed that there's no any comments on Leo pics :p maybe Milan deleted them? :p

Thanks! these are Awesome. Is that Usher?