Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Does anyone know if Leo owns a villa in Cabo because l understand he vacations there quite frequently but l cant remember whether anybody posted that he owns property there

Thought I read something about him owning a villa there, but maybe I'm thinking of Cannes or Ibiza. :pIn regards to Leo's cousins, I just remember that pic of him from the 90's with those two little boys and a little girl.. it stated they were his cousins but I personally never heard or saw them again. So thanks for that story about his cousin. :)

I guess you mean this picpost-40197-0-1446080237-39355_thumb.jpg  seems those kids are from Irmelin's side, they look too German :p

Haha yeah that's the pic I meant, boy your fast :p Thanks.

His dad's mom is German I think, so maybe just maybe their from his dads side?? Though I automatically thought mom's side as well. :p Leo's life is a mystery. :p

Although I've been a long time Leo fan, I didn't discovery your site until late March/early April.  I was keeping tabs on what he was doing by googling him and your site would pop up but I never really gave it any mind and then Leo kind of disappeared after he was at that Miami electronic festival or something in late March.  I ended up googling him and found that he was in Costa Rico (which I don't think I ever saw mentioned on here surprisingly). Yay me!!!  :dance:

When I finally decided to check this site out I was shocked by how much information you guys had.  I started reading his site from when he went to Australia through present and instantly became addicted!!  It was like reading a romance novel or something.  LOL  I couldn't stop and was drawn in by the information that some of you guys get!  Some of the information you guys find/obtain is amazing!!!! :nicole:

Anyway I just wanted you guys to know that I appreciate all of the information that is put together by everyone who reads and posts here.  There may be some disagreements about some things regarding our Leo but we're all here for the same reason and I think most people are respectful of each other and their opinions.

There, I said it.  Been wanting to say that for awhile!!! :clap:

I know probably wasn't the appropriate place to say it but whatevs....

hope Pink won't kill me for it :nicole: but will say that's what I wanted to say and you did it well!  :heythere:

Errm...why would I kill you!? :notsure: First of all I am not pro-murder. Second, I don't know you well enough to have the strong emotions to want to kill you. Three, even if I did want to kill you I can't b/c you don't live close enough. Although I guess there are always assassins :shifty: Just kidding! :p

To reiterate, you may express whatever opinions you like, just don't attack anyone, bait, bash, flame or troll. In other words, when you express your opinions do it respectfully (yes, it is possible to express criticism in a respectful manner). Also if you find yourself repeating the same point more than 3x, know that we heard you the first two times. Please try to let it go & move on or find another outlet to express your point (Y)

hmm changed my mind, I don't wanna hybrid car :blah: I wanna mansion in LA, Leo!  :blueeyedbaby:

I concur (Y) I think he should buy us ALL a mansion for the emotional mess he has caused!!! It would totally make up for all the strong emotions he has provoked!!! :rofl:

hmm changed my mind, I don't wanna hybrid car :blah: I wanna mansion in LA, Leo!  :blueeyedbaby:

I concur (Y) I think he should buy us ALL a mansion for the emotional mess he has caused!!! It would totally make up for all the strong emotions he has provoked!!! :rofl:

I second that!  :dance:   Doesn't he own the house next to the house he lives in?  I heard a while ago that he did and in that case I'll just move in there so I can be close by for anything he needs!!!  :drool:

^Yeah l know l shouldn't have, and this is kinda creepy but l seen his two houses on bing and google maps. One has a basketball court

I'm sure you know this but the one with the basketball court is the one he actually lives in.  I read that Toby used to rent the one next door that he owned.

Kulsuzi

Like others I've only seen that one pix of Leo with his cousins that Sic posted, and I have no idea what their names are

However, it seemed to me that just a couple of years ago, I read somewhere that the baseball cap he was seen wearing was the name of the college baseball team in a Southern California city where one of his cousins was a star player.

Kulsuzi

Like others I've only seen that one pix of Leo with his cousins that Sic posted, and I have no idea what their names are

However, it seemed to me that just a couple of years ago, I read somewhere that the baseball cap he was seen wearing was the name of the college baseball team in a Southern California city where one of his cousins was a star player.

Thanks Ox. :flower:

Anyway I just wanted you guys to know that I appreciate all of the information that is put together by everyone who reads and posts here.  There may be some disagreements about some things regarding our Leo but we're all here for the same reason and I think most people are respectful of each other and their opinions.

:thumbsup: Couldn't have said it better!

Also thanks for the info about leos cousins, I had no idea that there was German on Georges side too! So Leo is like, REALLY german :p :D I also wonder if him and toni converse in german!

Fefa_d

Tks for pix of group at Eleven Madison Park. :)

The pix matches the Twitter sighting from last Monday July 1st

As the Tweeter below later posted pix from his 13 course meal at Eleven Madison Park that night

David Palermo ‏@legendavid 1 Jul

I'm staring at Leonardo DiCaprio 50 feet away from me. Dying.

agree! we should contact him about that ASAP :blueeyedbaby:

Thanks fefa. If you click through to Milan's instagram there are some great shots taken from Leo's pool and backyard and this one form Sydney

http://instagram.com/p/KMYcmzJeXf/

I am new to the site also and have no idea how to get the picture to show up. Sorry! :)

wow great find! :woot:

here're two more pics from his instagram

post-42076-0-1446080241-66442_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446080241-67963_thumb.jpg 

and noticed that there's no any comments on Leo pics :p maybe Milan deleted them? :p