Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hey girls,we need to start a new thread about Leo's shoulders...what do you think?make%20it%20clap.gif

Just to enjoy them! :ddr:

Pami I think in Simplydicaprio added new photos of Blood Diamond... you should see it , is like a present for you, a collage of shoulders. :whistle: Please containment your "emotions" while you see them :rofl:

Here is the link http://dicapriophoto....php?album=1228

i wish that picture of him with the cheetah was HQ omg

i love how he looked filming blood diamond ;~;

[

Princess....I'm not able to access it... :cry2:

Sorry to know that... although probably is nothing you haven't seen before...

and Yes Neon... during that filming he really looked post-60661-0-1446080467-20525_thumb.gif

post-60661-0-1446080467-23765_thumb.jpg

leo is literally perfect in this picture. hair/face/stubble/sweater/everything is perfect. guuuggghhadsjfkhasdfasd

I just found this one.... :woot:

Can I put it here?smily%20new%20one.gif

post-42953-0-1446080502-74741_thumb.jpg

This pic, is just awww! Looking hot he is ;) And that smile :D

Pink: Agreed, I think The Beach is one of leos movies best soundtracks. I love porcelin by moby ;) The departed soundtrack is also one of my favs!

Well, since theres no leo pics, and we got this new thread to discuss Sh*t.... :p

Who do you all think its leos most attractive GF? I am not talking personality wise. Just soley based on their looks. :) I'm just curious, I don't know what alot of the newbies on this forum think, and others :)

Oh well for me Gisele have the most gorgeous legs and butt, Bar in general is stunning, she has a beautiful body, Erin has an angelical face, but I guess the most gorgeous is Bar because she has everything, but my favorite is Gisele (the biggest model on earth so nice and great personality)