Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Thank you all for responding to my question! Of course we know what is on the inside that matters, but I was just curious what ya'll thought about the outside :p

I'd have to say mine is a close tie between bar and erin, but erin edging out a little closer because her VS pics are the bomb :p And gisele is an incredible model ;)

and lolll at those blinditems....I also think king schlong is referring to leo, but I also believe a majority of it is made up for comedy purposes, because the articles are just funny :p I would love to write blindeitems, and just make a ton of crap up, because you can, and theres no legal things behind it :p

wijn: Yes, that is how leo wears his undies :brows:

When it comes to his gf's I think Bar's the prettiest too (surprise, surprise ;) )

I don't think Gisele's really pretty, but she doesn't seem to need it because her face's just shining no matter what.

Erin's prettie too, but although it doesn't have to do with this I don't like how it makes her look very young too, because it keeps me reminded on how Leo's 37 already :p

I have to admit: I read all the King Schlong BI when I was really bored when we discussed it about a year ago.

It's most defenitely Leo.

But it's also most defenitely made up to get attention.

Although I'd like to add this to the discussion

It's Conan interviewing Bar on her underwearline Under.me and how she feels about underwear.

And we've all seen pics of Leo's pants ;)

leo was literally the first person i thought of when i watched that interview, oh man

What no one is going to say Blake was the prettiest ;) I'm gonna vote either Kristen or Bar, although I thought Leo always looked happiest with Gis.

whenever i see comments like this i can't help but wonder if gisele was the closest leo will ever get to settling down

i wonder that if they had gotten together now instead of in the early 00s, if leo would have bit the bullet and married her/had a family with her

i've heard this rumor too..

It's just that someone mentioned that could have been just a "promise rings" but honestly I don't see Leo like that type of guy or Gisele settling with just one of those :hehe:

It's right ... Everything regarding to Gisele, Sick wrote the book :hehe:

I think Leo and Gisele would still be together today if Gisele didn't want to get married/have a baby. I'm not saying that I think he hasn't been in love with his other ladies (god, this is odd to talk about lmfaoooo) but he just seemed SO, SO into Gisele. I mean...Leonardo HATES MEDIA DiCaprio like KISSED her in the stands at Lakers game. LEONARDO DICAPRIO KISSED HER, MULTIPLE TIMES, WHEN HE KNEW CAMERAS WERE AROUND. so....basically, I think Gisele was either the love of his life or the first woman he, like, truly fell deeply in love with. 'Cause I remember him questioning if he'd ever been in love after Kristen and pre Gisele, but when an interviewer asked him about that quote again after he'd been with Gisele, he said that just sounded like an immature guy. So....I think Gisele was maybe like his first REAL OMG SOUL SUCKING CAN'T BE W O YOU LOVE. But asshole didn't wife her. Booooo Leo. heh.

But...Leo. IDK if it's just he doesn't want children or he just doesn't want marriage and children. IDK. In ways, I think it's smart of him because people get married and have billion dollar divorces so much in showbiz. BUT OMG LEO..HAVE AT LEAST ONE KID FOR ME. :rofl:

^ I think it was just a case of him being younger back then and probably less guarded about his private life. I mean we have pictures of him kissing and pda-ing with Kristen Zang as well.

Gisele was pretty much his first relationship after becoming a huge star so he probably learned a lot from that experience. I remember they were all over the tabloids back then.. so he's probably less public with his gfs now because he doesn't want that kind of attention again. I don't think it means he likes them less

as for the marriage thing.. lol does anyone else remember this quote from leo where he said that he'll probably need to be with someone for 10+ years before considering marriage? I could've sworn I read that in an interview but I'm too lazy to go search for it now. anyways, I don't think he'll ever get married.. at least not in the near future.

Barilace I need to agree with you. Gisele was first Leo's love for sure. Maybe he has not loved a woman like her still today (I'm almost sure about it.) but Gisele was really special for him. And I'm sure he was the man that Gisele loved the most in her life as well,she only married Tom cause she wanted to start a family and he seemed to be the guy she was looking for to start it.

I love Leo,but in my opinion he's a womanizer,but I dont think he's unfaithful...I would say he is a man flirt but when he's with someone,he seems to be very dedicated.

And like you,I just want him to have one kid, he cant get paranoid about divorces and so on,these things may happen or not. :hehe:

but you know, if he were so in love, why he left her go? and I kind of understand why he loved Gisele she has an incredible soul she is so bright and full of life, I really love her personality, but I guess if don't want to get married maybe he has other plans but Leo Please if you don't want to get married just have a child.