Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Daydreaming

Thanks for the link

and Lukas-Lov3r. Thanks for post it. Nice to see around here :wave:

I wonder if Leo Lukas and Leo hung out yesterday since I read in Lukas thread he returned yesterday to LA. I know that Tobey's birthday is next week so party time for the boys rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Wijn

HOW COULD I FORGET ELLEN???? Shame on me!. :beating: I just love her! Seriously I can't stop watching the video that she made of Titanic... Holy tempos! :rofl: And if she shows part of the video again with Leo there OMFG! Just to imagine his reaction :laugh:

and now the most important Leo

A popsicle? a popsicle??? . .. oral fixation... oral fixation! :chicken: Oh...You girls will not want to be on my mind right now :rofl: :nicole:

Neon

Thanks for new Calvin/Django pix; it's new to me :)

Fash

I was glad to see the pix from Malibu , so I know I did understand what 'city' the tweeter was referring to when he said "LA"

As it turned out the singer, whose tweet I posted of being in club with Johnta watching game , lives in New Orleans, and he lists Louisiana as LA , so, then I began to wondered if my taking his "LA" as Los Angeles was wrong

Could it be that Leo had to return to NO to do some Django reshoot , and the reference was to some club in NO , and he was talking about living his life in LA=Louisiana ??

But , then, later I noticed he had met on Friday with some guy from Warner Bros records , so I figured he did mean Los Angeles like I thought :p

Daydreaming and LukasLvr

What a great treat to find today, thanks !!! :)

Leo looks mighty fine in his pastel blues :ddr:

Nanda

The Chelsea/Bale clip was hilarious, thanks for posting :)

I was surprised to see that National Enquirer just picked up on the story this week, as it was old news to us .

Also, thanks, for poll results, for sure, Leo would have been my choice for BA that year.

Thanks for more pix of our adorable Malibu Man .

Angelwings

Thanks for news about concert/Erin /NY :)

I guess going by pix , that , unless he flew out to NY last night, he didn't attend.

ByPrincess

Yes, I'm sure all the guys will get together at some point, if not already, to celebrate Tobey's upcoming birthday .

Hello all. Thank you for the new Django Unchained photo.

I think it's either from a shoot for the individual character posters, or more likely from an early costume/hair-makeup test. I notice Leo has the briar pipe that he was considering at the start of the filming.

OVARIES!!!HUNF :chicken:

This pic of Leo as Calvin Candie is just...gorgeous!! Oh my,his eyes are so sexy!! The hair, the look, the cigar,everything looks wonderful there!

Those pics of him with his popsicle...I can only see his bare chest,his neck,his shoulders...everything but the Popsicle,it's the least important thing there. :rofl:

Tks girls for everything...Flower%20for%20you.gif He's like wine, the more he ages, the sexier he becomes!

Happy ovaries for you all! :rofl:

post-52646-0-1446080242-43723_thumb.gif

i wish every film leo has ever been in would release their wardrobe/makeup test shots...imagine how fantastic that would be, omg. there must be hours of footage of screentests and dozens and dozens and dozens of test shots! COME ON HOLLYWOOD, SHARE THE WEALTH!

Haha...hey,where do you get these icons? I cant see them here! :nicole:

Whenever Leo comes to mind...another word comes along....OVARIES! :nicole:

Hello Ovaries... Good bye shoulders. :laugh: Is that I can't believe you overcome your obsession with them??? :idk: You're healed :rofl:

btw I copy the icons from others... forums post-51835-0-1446080245-32452_thumb.gif... I hope don't get in trouble post-51835-0-1446080245-37469_thumb.gif