Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Neon

I don't know if Letterman do that you mentioned, because I've never seen any of his shows, but serious sounds like a prig if he does that with HIS guests. :/ How rude! Wonder why Leo never returned :cain:

Both Jimmys are hilarious :laugh: That or any other show would be fine for me. Leno too, but seeing previous shows of Leo there and how serious he was, I think I prefer Kimmel or Fallon because their guests seem to really have fun there. :)

The only one who can NOT stand much is Oprah ... Sorry if someone bothers for that because she is like an institution in the U.S. post-51835-0-1446080178-95142_thumb.gif but sometimes I find her a little fake and very condescending. I don't like that. :unsure:

yeah princess Oprah is boring, and she believes that she can ask whatever she wants and sometime is very rude, I prefer whe the guest can be himself.

The only shows that I've seen of her are the 2004 interview with Leo and those with Kate Winslet, just the part when she talks about/with Leo :laugh:

Oh Jesus...when Leo does this thing where the left side of his lip goes down...HUNF!!!

For me it's something like..."KISS MY LIPS NOW!" :o :Ophelia_Immortal:

Everything about this man is sexy...his neck,his broad shoulders ( I will never forget them!),his hands,the small eyes... :heart::shifty:

If I received Leo at home like we can see in the vid above,the first thing that would come to my mind would be..."Am I pretty enough today? I need to comb my hair!" :Ophelia_Immortal::angie:

I need some coffee...this man will kill me! :morning:

:rofl:

Regarding this David Letterman thing...

I saw this video once and for me David was acting like a complete jerk in my opinion. It seemed that all the time he was trying to make fun of Leo and I didnt like it. And Leo seemed a little troubled there for me.

Neon

I don't know if Letterman do that you mentioned, because I've never seen any of his shows, but serious sounds like a prig if he does that with HIS guests. :/ How rude! Wonder why Leo never returned :cain:

Both Jimmys are hilarious :laugh: That or any other show would be fine for me. Leno too, but seeing previous shows of Leo there and how serious he was, I think I prefer Kimmel or Fallon because their guests seem to really have fun there. :)

The only one who can NOT stand much is Oprah ... Sorry if someone bothers for that because she is like an institution in the U.S. post-60661-0-1446080196-63606_thumb.gif but sometimes I find her a little fake and very condescending. I don't like that. :unsure:

i agree with everything you said omg

i'd like to see lighten up a bit if he has to do interviews...tell funny stories, leo! i'm sure the funny late night guys would squeeze something out of him ;)

i'd like to see lighten up a bit if he has to do interviews...tell funny stories, leo! i'm sure the funny late night guys would squeeze something out of him ;)

Well, it seems like in the set of Django the boys had lots of fun , jokes and pranks, so for sure they will have so many stories to tell during the interviews. :laugh:

And for Gatsby We will have Leo and Tobey doing press together. The return of the bromance. :clap:

Well, it seems like in the set of Django the boys had lots of fun , jokes and pranks, so for sure they will have so many stories to tell during the interviews. :laugh:

And for Gatsby We will have Leo and Tobey doing press together. The return of the bromance. :clap:

i hope leo and tobey do moviefone together, imagine how much fun they'd have! they're such bros, lmao, they'd be hilarious together

Hey just wondering if maybe Leo attended too.. Erin was at Pacha in NYC to see Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano last night. Thought Id mention it in case anyone can find info or pics ;D

Just found out Doutzen was there to see her man perform too. Wonder if she and Erin attended together, or if Leo was with Erin..fingers crossed it was with Leo. maybe you can guys have some clues ;) ?

OMG! Loved the outfit, so cool. And with a popsicle? Nice! You have to love this man smily%20new%20one.gif. Great way to start a morning

Thanks Daydreaming and Lukas-Lov3r.

Thanks Ox by the tweets.

Fash is so nice to have you here more often... quite pleasant :hug: .

I would also like Leo to go on a talkshow, but my first choice would be ELLEN :heart:

She's good friends with both Leo and Tobey, so them promoting Gatsby there would be perfection :wub:

I second that! Ellen, hell yes.

Just found out Doutzen was there to see her man perform too. Wonder if she and Erin attended together, or if Leo was with Erin..fingers crossed it was with Leo. maybe you can guys have some clues ;) ?

Hmmm... thanks for the info, erinheathertonangelwings (I don't know how to shorten your nick :laugh:).