Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well, she is not my favorite because I'm not a fan of her personality, but I have do admit, is really hard to be prettier than Bar...she is stunning!

They all have different kind of beauty...Erin is my fave, cause I love her personality and she has this innocent look...and Gisele is bombshell.

But yeah, Miss Refaeli is in my opinion the most beautiful.

Neon

Why you make me suffer... if it's difficult for me to understand an regular article (because I'm always lost in translation)... this one that is blind item and is written more confusing than the script of Inception. I mean... what's BV???

Neon

Why you make me suffer... if it's difficult for me to understand an regular article (because I'm always lost in translation)... this one that is blind item and is written more confusing than the script of Inception. I mean... what's BV???

i have no idea about the technicalities of that article, but what i got out of it was that leo is *supposedly* well-endowed (nudge nudge) and a player that can't stay faithful

i find that hard to believe, but it's just amusing that someone would actually put that "article" out haha

"But does she know where her man's penis plays when she's away?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think Leo cheats on his girlfriends. Not 'cause I think he's some amazing, always stand up guy. I mean, not that he's a piece of shit or anything (lmfao). But lbr, he's Leonardo DiCaprio...it's not like he has to be in a relationship to be getting some, so him being in long term relationships would be a waste of his time ll if he was just going to run around banging lots of girls. But who knows...still, I doubt it.

"But does she know where her man's penis plays when she's away?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think Leo cheats on his girlfriends. Not 'cause I think he's some amazing, always stand up guy. I mean, not that he's a piece of shit or anything (lmfao). But lbr, he's Leonardo DiCaprio...it's not like he has to be in a relationship to be getting some, so him being in long term relationships would be a waste of his time ll if he was just going to run around banging lots of girls. But who knows...still, I doubt it.

if he was actually like that, then he and jordan belfort have more in common than we knew ;)

The Blind items as someone mentioned to me once , are a little bit of fiction, things that happened, and things they think could have happened... I remember I read one about a couple that was about to divorce, he British and she American and everything pointed that could be Gwen and Gavin or Gwyneth and Chris... well i dont need say more :cain:

The Blind items as someone mentioned to me once , are a little bit of fiction, things that happened, and things they think could have happened... I remember I read one about a couple that was about to divorce, he British and she American and everything pointed that could be Gwen and Gavin or Gwyneth y Chris :cain:

blind items are usually just rumors people come up with to get some controversy going tbh

they're much better when they're funnier, like the one i read a while ago about leo owning an island somewhere for the sole purpose of growing marijuana haha

The Blind items as someone mentioned to me once , are a little bit of fiction, things that happened, and things they think could have happened... I remember I read one about a couple that was about to divorce, he British and she American and everything pointed that could be Gwen and Gavin or Gwyneth y Chris :cain:

blind items are usually just rumors people come up with to get some controversy going tbh

they're much better when they're funnier, like the one i read a while ago about leo owning an island somewhere for the sole purpose of growing marijuana haha

Ahh! see?? probably that was taken from the script of the Beach (R.I.P )

:rofl: As if he'd have to grow it on an island to get it...like he needs to be a pot dealer or what have you- as if he needs more money. HAHAHA.

Omg I want to have the job of making up blind items. That would be so much fun.

ETA: I keep cracking up over that writer saying: does bar know where her man's penis plays when she's gone? L M A O. It's so bad but so hilarious.

ETA: I keep cracking up over that writer saying: does bar know where her man's penis plays when she's gone? L M A O. It's so bad but so hilarious.

Yes!.. I bet that Bar wasn't laughing when she listened those rumors smily%20new%20one.gif

btw blind items is the smart way to get rid of lawsuits :laugh:

When it comes to his gf's I think Bar's the prettiest too (surprise, surprise ;) )

I don't think Gisele's really pretty, but she doesn't seem to need it because her face's just shining no matter what.

Erin's prettie too, but although it doesn't have to do with this I don't like how it makes her look very young too, because it keeps me reminded on how Leo's 37 already :p

I have to admit: I read all the King Schlong BI when I was really bored when we discussed it about a year ago.

It's most defenitely Leo.

But it's also most defenitely made up to get attention.

Although I'd like to add this to the discussion

It's Conan interviewing Bar on her underwearline Under.me and how she feels about underwear.

And we've all seen pics of Leo's pants ;)