Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Question I wonder about...why does everyone here shade Blake?

I mean, I'm not a fan of her's per se but...I don't really get the dislike based on something to do with Leo since their relationship seemed just like his relationships with every woman he's dated when the relationship first started. I mean, I don't see any difference between his and Erin's relationship right now and his and Blake's when they were together. I understand disliking her because of other reasons (MUHAHHAHA ;) ) since I kinda do too...but....yeah. 'Cause I remember everyone loving her when they were hooking up.

Just wondering. :D :D

^I actually still follow and like blake (I am not a huge fan of her interviews and whatnot, shes not the best at those, and tends to say things that are.....how do I put it. Kinda bratty/spoiled?? Thats why I just look at her pics :p ) but she was one of my fav. fashion icons before leo even started dating her, and she is still one of them. :)

That for sure is a good reason to keep things private, I bet he couldn't imagine he would pass for this era in his life where all the girls around the world wanted him and that should have been scary for him in some ways, I think he just wanted to be a respected actor and all of a sudden he turned into the poster boy like Leo himself said so many times and I guess we can't blame him for his attempts to keep all private. I'am a fan post Leomania, I started to like him in 1999 when the thing was a little bit more calm I would say but I remember all my school friends going crazy on him and sooooooooooooooo many many pics, it's was madness really and I also don't remember something so big like leomania, that was all over the world. Maybe the Beatles or Elvis on 50's got something close to that, because not Bieber or Pattinson can beat that... :hehe:

Yeah I agree! Leomania was something huge and intense! I still remember those days and I was a Leomaniac!make%20it%20clap.gif But besides all that hysteria, I always managed to look beyond that,I always knew Leo was a great actor,much more than a pretty boy.

So, I always believed in his talent...the problem is that besides being beautiful and talented, he was also young at the time and sometimes that means too much for some people,they cant stand it. Maybe that's why Leo was the object of hatred of some.

well, I'm new in this Forum and Blake for me is just Blah Blah, she has an amazing legs and the most of the time she is very glamorous, but as an actress she hasn't showed a real talent yet, so I don't care about her in that way, I really notice her when she was with Leo and I don't hate her for that, she was just one more girl in his life nothing really relevant, but if you look at he physically she isn't a great beauty the face is (sorry girls) not so cute, well ugly :surrender: she has charisma nothing more, and she is well connected in Hollywood even better than talented people so that part it's a shame. but as I said before I can't like or dislike a Girl just because is with Leo or not is more about what I see when I see them as individuals.

Thanks by_princess for posting the Leo twitter article here. Like someone else mentioned on the other board, it probably was the case where the writer was fooled by a fake Leo twitter since I've never read Leo tweet personal content, unless he tweets separately to a select group of people.

Regarding the g/f's: honestly cannot say I would have been remotely interested in any of them until they became his g/f but that's not a bad thing necessarily. shouldn't however, like or dislike someone based on who they're dating or married to though, and I do not think I do that.

I think Gisele is the most interesting and challenged him the most because she has a definite mind of her own. There are some things about her that sometimes tick me off but generally, I think she is the bomb. She is for sure one of the greatest models ever.

Bar is a great looking face and she has a great swimsuit body. I think she's changed since she left Leo or should I say, should is probably now free to be more herself in public. I'm not sure I really like what is reflected in what she tweets at times or is quoted in interviews; sometimes it seems to me she says or tweets things just for the attention.

Erin - don't know much about her but she does gives off a genuinely sweet personality - and 100%, I am not saying that because she is the current g/f. I don't think she has a particularly memorable or interesting look, model-wise.

I admire Kristin Zang - she has gone on to be doing some very good work in the area of animals and to date, she has never cashed in with her Leo association. Especially because it seems like she has NOT done so well career-wise and it must have been tempting to sell out her story.

No problem Posey... :wave:

Speaking about Leo's girls I must be honest in saying ... I really don't matter if he dates models, actresses, or a damn tree...

I've always wanted is to see him committed you know what I saying???... I know relationships are a process of first meet, know each other, all casual, but I get the impression that with Leo don't goes beyond... Don't know I have to ask ... he ever have moved with any of them ... I aks because I really don't know. I've never read anything about I%20dont%20know.gif

I know for any couple that is a huge step in the relationship. Believe me, dirty wet towels on the floor is not pleasant for many girls or the toilet seat up :laugh: But moving in together would be a nice change.

^I think him and gisele lived together, because they were always house hunting for homes together......and bar I think she just stayed with him when she wasn't in isreal. Not official moving in or anything :)

Hey, by_princess.

I know for any couple that is a huge step in the relationship. Believe me, dirty wet towels on the floor is not pleasant for many girls or the toilet seat up :laugh: But moving in together would be a nice change.

I may be mistaken but I thought Gisele had moved in with Leo at one point. I recalled when her Yorkie escaped from Leo's house and Gisele had put up a Lost dog sign around the neighborhood. I know she moved early on in their relationship, bought a house nearby, where he had some Vanity Fair photos taken in the back yard of her house but then she moved in with him to his place. I also recall Leo stayed at her place in NYC when he was there.

BRILLIANT, FOR SURE! But my vote doesn't count, everybody knows I'm suspect :hehe:.

And "The Beach"... I really liked the first half of the movie, but I think the screenwriter got lost in the last minutes... yet this isn't a bad movie, is just a little confused. Leo is great in it, so I think part of the blame also goes to the director... I like Danny Boyle, but he is kind crazy :nicole:.

I agree. The Beach wasn't great but it wasn't as bad as the reviews made it sound. The second half of the movie was weird (starting from the part where the swedish guy gets bitten by a shark) and I didn't like some of the changes they made from the book (in the book, leo's character doesn't get together with the french girl) but it was an enjoyable movie imo. I'm glad to see another person who liked the movie! lol

barilace

I like Blake but sometimes I get a bit annoyed at how overhyped she is as a "fashion icon/actress" because I kind of think she's average at both those things :/ For example, she's always mentioned along with carey mulligan, rooney mara, etc in those articles about "rising stars" but she isn't nearly as good as those actresses.

Geegine and Nanda

Others fan of the Beach :ddr:Unanimous decision: Boyle kinda screwed up the movie a little bit but Leo was the best :chicken:

btw Geegine I know in the book, Leo's character doesn't get together with the french girl... but don't take us away any chance to see him kissing and or having sex in films :cry: :sex:

Kat and Posey

Yes.. I had also heard that of their girlfriends staying in his places... or vice versa in the case of Gisele and her place in Ny. Also I remember Blake spent time in his malibu's house and I think Erin now when she is in La stay in his place...

But nothing official with any, then.

Well is not bad ... That some guys give you a drawer at his home is for us like Ohhh really!!! :o although for them is like God, now I'll never be able to get her out of here :rofl:

I like Blake but sometimes I get a bit annoyed at how overhyped she is as a "fashion icon/actress" because I kind of think she's average at both those things :/ For example, she's always mentioned along with carey mulligan, rooney mara, etc in those articles about "rising stars" but she isn't nearly as good as those actresses

ITA ITA ITA with that, Geegine. I really think she is over hyped career wise. So over hyped. :x

But I was just wondering if the dislike I SEE for her here at times is about HER, herself, or about something that went down with her relationship with Leo. Yeah, I wasn't really a fan of their relationship ( :D) but I don't really see why people would dislike her for...what....breaking up with Leo?

^I actually still follow and like blake (I am not a huge fan of her interviews and whatnot, shes not the best at those, and tends to say things that are.....how do I put it. Kinda bratty/spoiled?? Thats why I just look at her pics :p ) but she was one of my fav. fashion icons before leo even started dating her, and she is still one of them. :)

Sorry to bother you Katchitup. but you always seem to be on top of things fashion wise

Do you by any chance know if Leo was on the GQ best dressed list 2010/2011??

Compiling a list so IF you have any articles or stuff pls post and I can foward Leo's name. Thanks

ETA - Is this actually a Leo forum or referendum-judgement on Leo's girlfriends? LOL