Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Let's just hope they left for the Greek islands and stay away from Turkey.

i think turkish paparazzis will follows them. they are everywhere and greek islands is so close turkey

10 minutes ago, tbd11 said:

i think turkish paparazzis will follows them. they are everywhere and greek islands is so close turkey

It depends if they get advised first on where they are going to be, since I don't think even them can afford to follow them 24/7 by boat. but if I'm right with this guy, it will no doubt happen...

16 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

It depends if they get advised first on where they are going to be, since I don't think even them can afford to follow them 2/7 by boat. but if I'm right with this guy, it will no doubt happen...

They know they are going to the greek islands and they even trespassed to take photos,they will follow them.At least she is getting a tan

26 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

But the question is: how the media know all what they were plan? How they know they will go to greek islands?

because he said it in his statement on the day she arrived ,the greek islands are very close and are a popular destination from the marina.You don't have anywhere to go other than cyprus which is pretty far.And renting a boat and following them is not hard,since they go above and beyond to get any pictures of this.Plus they can just ask around the agencies in the marina about the trip.It is a rented yacht for this particular tour,none of them have a yacht in turkey.It is a common destination by boat

4 hours ago, morpheu said:

because he said it in his statement on the day she arrived ,the greek islands are very close and are a popular destination from the marina.You don't have anywhere to go other than cyprus which is pretty far.And renting a boat and following them is not hard,since they go above and beyond to get any pictures of this.Plus they can just ask around the agencies in the marina about the trip.It is a rented yacht for this particular tour,none of them have a yacht in turkey.It is a common destination by boat

I didn't know he was the one to told their destination to the media... why do that?