Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

18 minutes ago, morpheu said:

she is in istanbul not mykonos.that photo is from a store in mykonos and they would have tagged her

I also thought it's temporary. The media said she would go to greece first, thats why i thought it could be her. But She was seen at a the hotel in Istanbul hour ago.

They tagged her first. Thats how i found the pic.

16 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

I also thought it's temporary. The media said she would go to greece first, thats why i thought it could be her. But She was seen at a the hotel in Istanbul hour ago.

They tagged her first. Thats how i found the pic.

she wen't to the greek islands yesterday on the boat and i don't see any tats on her arms from the airport today.The picture you posted is from a shop on mykonos(greek island),i don't see any tag of her though,maybe they removed it

Just now, morpheu said:

she wen't to the greek islands yesterday on the boat and i don't see any tats on her arms from the airport today.The picture you posted is from a shop on mykonos(greek island),i don't see any tag of her though,maybe they removed it

yes they removed it. I would not have fount it otherway. Anyway, like you said, it's not her. On their IG story she doesnt look like adriana.

Wondering when she meets Tamara again, like she posted it.

36 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yes they removed it. I would not have fount it otherway. Anyway, like you said, it's not her. On their IG story she doesnt look like adriana.

Wondering when she meets Tamara again, like she posted it.

It can me thoses temporary tattoos, that can be removed with water and soap or alcohol