Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I hope it was worth it. Because people surely have not forgotten about Julian and Matt Harvey yet and they realize how close in time all of this is happening. And some people even know she met him last month. She pretty much voluntarily makes herself look bad and ruined her image. She didn't even have to. 

I just wonder who took a photograph of this picture. Metin or the 3rd person. Anyway I'm the one who red his book (not finished yet). If he can do or be as his book, I think he's quite a nice guy. And I hope he's the nice guy which will be good for Adri.

Quick note....

Love has no timeline. It's a growing/evolving emotional and deep mechanism of the human soul. One can only hope both of them work at it since love can dissipate as quickly as it comes! Fools don't rush into love, fools are the ones who don't nurture it!

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I refuse to believe that she has only known him for like a month or two. Because "love" is a big and significant word. Its crazy to use it that quickly.

But it is this way, since she said it herself on ig that she met him when she was in Turkey for the Dosso Dossi fashion show, the day after, when she missed the plane and stayed a day more, if I remember well. I agree, they spent like not more then a week togheter in person, it's still too soon.

31 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

But it is this way, since she said it herself on ig that she met him when she was in Turkey for the Dosso Dossi fashion show, the day after, when she missed the plane and stayed a day more, if I remember well. I agree, they spent like not more then a week togheter in person, it's still too soon.

He must have a way with words that she fell for him this quick and he did take her to a beautifull yet simple place which apparently she liked.She likes this whole spiritual love thing for quite some time and he writes that kind of stuff so not that suprising really.She lives in another continent and has a busy life, so time will tell if it will last.

1 minute ago, morpheu said:

False.she never posted or said that she loved anyone but joe after marko

I didn't say nothing about post..I said "fells".. she always go fast to the next guy, like Matt (1 week after edelman).. and post a photo did not prove nothing..just that she wants to show 

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I didn't say nothing about post..I said "fells".. she always go fast to the next guy, like Matt (1 week after edelman).. and post a photo did not prove nothing..just that she wants to show 

she posts that she chooses love and it's a picture of him with her,that means that she loves him.It was almost a month after edelman not a week.Her PR said that before pictures of matt were surfaced

55 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

That photo is one of her most liked photos ever and alot of friends (fellow models, makeup artists, etc) were in the comments giving support

Really? Her mom didn't like and Tamara didn't too..just saw ana antic and debby who are really close

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Really? Her mom didn't like and Tamara didn't too..just saw ana antic and debby who are really close

yes . All the makeup artists she work with commented/liked (danielle, merdith, cgonz). Lais commented and liked. And some others. She received alot of support from people.  Do you see the number of likes on that thing? lol. I think people just really want her to win in the relationship department. Her mom probably doesn't know him, she hasn't been around since Adriana met him so thats probably why. Same for Tamara. Everybody else just wants her to be happy with someone I think