Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

From a very good suggestion of @emerald7, I scrolled all the ig feed of @cristmac and, since it's a private account and she allowed me to follow her, I got all the unseen (at least for me) pictures and videos with Adriana there. Since they are from a private account, I posted them here as a .rar file, so only BZ members can download it, and I ask you please to keep all this material to yourselves, because I don't want to offend her by putting online in public all of her old posts, since she was so nice to accept my following request. Thanks for your comprehension.

If she may read this and she wants me to delete them from here too, she has just to tell me and I will do it of course.

cristmacoldposts.rar

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

From a very good suggestion of @emerald7, I scrolled all the ig feed of @cristmac and, since it's a private account and she allowed me to follow her, I got all the unseen (at least for me) pictures and videos with Adriana there. Since they are from a private account, I posted them here as a .rar file, so only BZ members can download it, and I ask you please to keep all this material to yourselves, because I don't want to offend her by putting online in public all of her old posts, since she was so nice to accept my following request. Thanks for your comprehension.

If she may read this and she wants me to delete them from here too, she has just to tell me and I will do it of course.

cristmacoldposts.rar

i think ask her if she is ok with it

Just now, morpheu said:

i think ask her if she is ok with it

I think she is ok with fans seeing them, because she follow some ig fans account too and there are lot of fans comments under her pictures, so she knows we see them and repost. I also posted the more recent one from Montenegro before here, and other account as well on ig, and she never complained. There's nothing too personal or private in them, instead I wouldn't have posted them of course.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I think she is ok with fans seeing them, because she follow some ig fans account too and there are lot of fans comments under her pictures, so she knows we see them and repost. I also posted the more recent one from Montenegro before here, and other account as well on ig, and she never complained. There's nothing too personal or private in them, instead I wouldn't have posted them of course.

ok,thank you for posting:D

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I can't open :sad:

Do you have Winrar or a similar program to open .rar archives installed on your computer? I think you can't open it from the phone, at least not if you have a piece of cap like mine lol, but only from pc. The archive works, becuase I know other users saw it correctly. Now I go to sleep, if you stil can't open it even on the computer send me a message, I'll try to help you tomorrow :smile:

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Do you have Winrar or a similar program to open .rar archives installed on your computer? I think you can't open it from the phone, at least not if you have a piece of cap like mine lol, but only from pc. The archive works, becuase I know other users saw it correctly. Now I go to sleep, if you stil can't open it even on the computer send me a message, I'll try to help you tomorrow :smile:

Oh thanks...I was trying on my phone.. I will try on the computer...Thanks for your help, it was very nice! ? Good night

9 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Jerome not her

She doesn't/didn't carry around a camera for her to actually hold it but clearly she always found it amusing and its nothing new with her. Unless you want to be very technical and something must be in her hands. But the actual idea is not new.

5 hours ago, The iora said:

I just followed Adri. Who is @cristmac? Her assistant or her cousin? Thk u.

They are friends, but not related, her cousins that I know about, because hey have been seen with her often, are Eduardo Santos Lima and Adrielle Lima, but she probably has others in Brazil.