Bellazon

Tiresome Bellazonian Tropes

TheBaronOfFratton

Oh no, I just meant that unfortunately people do seem to have difficulties telling apart chinese/asian women that's all, though this is not my case :p

I guess I'm just a little sad that there is not more diversity on the forum, even though it could be worse (and by diversity I'm not talking about those Jarah Mariano, Chanel Iman or Shanina Shaik).

^Nor do I, I hope you know?

Perhaps this isn't the appropriate thread to have this discussion, but I've long been an advocate of the Asian lady - and have contributed to (and even started some of) their threads on the 'Other Females Of Interest' forum. Problem is though, since Hime has gone, nobody else was posting or commenting there so I've stopped of late... :/ These are mainly Japanese/Korean Gravure-Idols and Race-Queens - but some Chinese ladies too. I'm a recent fan of a Chinese model called Li Ying Zhi, but just haven't bothered to start a thread for her because of said indifference. :ermm:

Just to remind you, don't forget jig (Though he has gone too :/), Joe-A, Ophelia and arielle (Now you know),

they are asian supporters on this forum. Other than that, I have no comment about other theses.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! I THINK *insert any model name here" COULD WORK FOR VS! SHE IS SO SEXY AND COULD BE AMAZING FOR VS!! PLEASE VS NOTICE HER & HIRE HER VS!! I WANT TO SEE HER WALK FOR THE VS SHOW SHE WOULD BE SO HOT!!

(can also be used for SI swimsuit)

. All the BZ members who said that about their favorite model on so many threads are going to burn in hell.

That's a promise and threat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive noticed theres an incredible amount of bitching in this forum, and Im not talking about the baron! but to be fair you could make the same general points about the internet, youtube, facebook and almost any other forum, and you'd be right. In real life people when they disagree with something a lot of times they keep quiet, but thats simply not possible on the internet. Everyone must know I disagree with him or her, in fact many people disagreee just for the sake of it, and when called upon they say " I was only playing devils advocate, I actually agree with you".

This in the end gets tiresome and nowadays I can only be arsed to post on places where I know if someone disagrees with me at least they have a valid argument and are honest in their disagreement.

This was a bit unrelated and ranty but I just had to get that out of my chest, hope you see the bigger point Im trying to make, Baron and others.

And now back to my cosy anonymity and admiring the beauty of women

• 5 months later...
Fashion is cyclical - so I suppose it stands to reason that these hoary old clichés will come around with alarming regularity too. These are just a few I've thought of to start the ball rolling. Please add your own or refute, if you will (see last one)...

IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA KERR THEN YOU'RE A PEDO I agree with it she does look like a little girl I don't know how people can't see it, All 11/12/13/14/15 years old girls that I know have the type of look

Oh yes, any negative discussion of Ms. Kerr will involve this masterstroke to put down the opposition. She looks like a little girl, you nonce! Shows a wonderful naivety to the complex issue of pedophilia.

ANY NEW MODEL WILL, AT ONE POINT, LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE ADRIANA LIMA Don't agree with these, and it is annoying, I could make a big list of all the models that have been told that they look like Adri it would be more than 50 models, just because they have dark hair, a tan skin, green or blue eyes, and a vagina it could pass as adriana look like wtf is that all about, especially when they say adriana is better wtf is that no is not true

What is it that you have to compare every new face to La Lima? She won't look as good, of course.

CHANEL IMAN IS WAAAY TOO SKINNY I agree she is to skinny, My eyes see it, but she at least has a pretty face, she is very pretty cute girl

If you don't like Chanel then this is your trump-card. Maybe also mention that you're not a racist. Again.

WHAT ABOUT LEO? No opinion on that, don't go on Bar thread

What about Leo? This is Bar Refaeli's thread...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE KATE UPTON THEN YOU DON'T LIKE "REAL" WOMEN Don't agree with I don't think other women are less real women than her just because they are skinny, I just think curvy body is a lot sexier that is all. Kate is sexy, sexier than other skinnier women but that does not make her more woman than other women it just makes her sexier that is all, but yeah they are very beautiful skinny models out there

OK then, I don't like real women. What the fuck are these women I do like then? Aliens???

CANDICE SWANEPOEL'S WAIST-TO-HIP RATIO IS RIDICULOUSLY OUT OF PROPORTION I agree is annoying, yes we know her body is great you don't see this type of body so often what is the big deal her face is still unattractive, I could careless if her body is nice when she is a butterface

Yes it is, I suppose. Doesn't stop me thinking it's also 'RIDICULOUSLY' sexy - so stop trying to imply that that's somehow wrong.

MODELS THESE DAYS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THE 'SUPERS' I agree with these, I still think models back then were much more better than models these days

No. And neither are the drugs.

BEHATI CAN ONLY DO CUTE don't agree with this, I don't think she can be cute, pretty, sexy, or attractive, I think she could only be ugly to me

This may hold up if you only ever see her once a year in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - but there are 364 other days going. 365 if you count leap-years fact fans! You are wrong, there is 365 days in a year and in leap year is 366 days.

I THINK x WILL OPEN THE SHOW/BE ON THE COVER I like when people give their opinion on these type of topic, I don't mind at all. No we don't give our opinion to piss the rest of you, we give our opinion because we want to share it, and express ourselves, and let other people to know who would like to see in a cover or opening the show nothing wrong with that. I don't considered my opinion as a fact I know is not a fact I know is my opinion

Yes, you think. Doesn't make it fact. And just because your friend agrees with you doesn't make it any more reliable. And why are we mentioning this six months before the actual event? Just to piss the rest of us off?

ALL THESE BLONDE GIRLS JUST LOOK THE SAME. I CAN'T TELL THEM APART Don't agree with this at all, I could distinguish all blonde models some are prettier than others, I can't really tell Asian girls apart don't know when a girl is chinese, japanese, korean, thai, indonesian, vietnamese, etc, I could only tell the filipinos apart.

Try this with the Chinese girls and see how long you last on the forum.

THE VSFS ISN'T AS SEXY AS IT USED TO BE [i agree the VSFS used to be a lot sexier before than now that they started having a pink section, that ruins the fashion show, pink section is not sexy, seen karlie kloss skeleton is not sexy

Also mention how the "Angels" are now 'girls' instead of 'women'. And then mention Gisele and Tyra without drawing a breath.

SOMEONE WILL DISAGREE WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THESE POINTS I definitely agree with you

Disproportionately so too. Will it be you?

^post-51132-0-1446428977-84013_thumb.gif :hehe:

And all excellent points Jennka. Sometimes I find the reaction to a model smoking being akin to as if she was killing a baby in front of us... post-51132-0-1446428977-85296_thumb.gif

KRISTEN STEWART IS FUGLY

No, she isn't. She just isn't who you imagined 'Bella' should be played by, or you're a MASSIVE Robert Pattinson fan and simply can't handle it.

In fact you can use this rule (just change the name) for any casting decision you happen to disagree with, just with added venom if she also happens to have a high-profile boyfriend - WHO YOU SHOULD BE WITH!

You could also put: DUH, SHE'S BLONDE/GERMAN/BLACK/ONE-LEGGED/MALE IN THE BOOK too, if it makes you feel any better?

I don't think Kristin Stewart is ugly, if anybody puts attention to the detail of her face is actually gorgeous she has beautiful face structure, I just hate how she fix herself and look high all the time. Kristen at least comb your damn hair.

^Oh, Maiya - you are the gift that keeps on giving! post-11221-0-1446428978-29069_thumb.gif

This wasn't meant as a question and answer session. :| It was a list of things people seem to say a lot on here, whether you agree with them or not (trope: a common or overused theme, phrase or device).

BEHATI CAN ONLY DO CUTE don't agree with this, I don't think she can be cute, pretty, sexy, or attractive, I think she could only be ugly to me
^But thanks for coming to yet another thread to tell me Behati is ugly. Who knows - maybe one day I'll listen to you?! :ermm:
This may hold up if you only ever see her once a year in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - but there are 364 other days going. 365 if you count leap-years fact fans! You are wrong, there is 365 days in a year and in leap year is 366 days.
^And, as ever, you haven't actually read what I said: "364 OTHER days going." And, therefore, 365 OTHERS in a leap year. <_< But thanks for the misplaced pedantry...

^And, since we're kind of on this subject:

I CAN SAY ANYTHING HORRIBLE I WANT ABOUT X AS IT'S MY OPINION - YOU CAN'T TELL ME MY OPINION IS WRONG

True, but it's a little unnecessary - and massively disproportionate usually. Don't models have feelings too?!?! Some of them even come here and read this stuff... :cry2:

Maiya do you understand sarcasm??

Irony?

Have you heard about Self-deprecation?

Do u understand humor??

Can u laugh?

Do u still believe in Santa?

The way you answered to Monsieur le Baron GREAT+ funny+ inspired post is super rude. + the red color? 1142885504_58.gif

And IT'S MY OPINION - YOU CAN'T TELL ME MY OPINION IS WRONG!!

I already know what the topic is about, but I still wanted to share my opinion in your post. I am sorry for sharing my answers on your post, didn't know it was going to bother you. am I not allowed to have an opinion on somebody's post? since when has this not been allowed in bellazon, I did not read that in the agreement when I created an account here. and No I don't think is rude to reply baron's post in red. If I posted in red is just so my answers can be more easily to read, this is the only reason I did it. You majority people take everything I post here the wrong way, the offensive way, don't know why? I am not trying to be offensive, I try my best to share my opinion in a nice way, but everything baron post here is cool and funny, baron can be offensive too with some of his post sometimes you guys can still think is cool. I read some previous post here, and some people reply on this topic with their opinion and you don't see them attacking them.

Sorry for everybody for me liking to share my opinion, I believe in freedom of speech, this is why I like to share my opinion, I really don't care if nobody like my opinions. You really can't read sarcasm in internet, is hard to know when someone is been sarcastic in the internet is easier to tell in person because you could see their face expression and gesture, you can't see people face expression or gesture on the internet. A lot of people always misinterpret thing when is read because you don't know how people are reading it. to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive. anybody that makes me laugh sometimes with their post is prettyphile.

I don't think anybody opinion is wrong or right, I just a damn opinion nobody needs to take it personal.

Yes model have feeling, Who cares if somebody thinks they are ugly, there is always somebody going to think your ugly and your beautiful because every eyes sees different, and nobody should take it personal when someones calls another person ugly no big deal is not the end of the world, I been told I am ugly, and that I am beautiful. I don't care when somebody tells me I am ugly. What really matters is how the person feels with themselves, If models think they are ugly I am pretty sure they would have never become models, I believe all models think they are beautiful. am I right? I don't know, I could be wrong.

do you understand sarcasm?? sometimes

Irony? yes

Have you heard about Self-deprecation? no

Do u understand humor?? not really, this is the reason why I found comedy movies boring.

Can u laugh? Yes all the time.

Do u still believe in Santa? No, what kind of question is that?

Do I have friends? No I don't.

am I a quiet person? yes I am.

Tiresome... My list... restarting my answer post, is this much better, is this what you wanted to see, well here you go...

1. of people taking opinions of others member the wrong way, and start attacking them.

2. people thinking Adriana and Candice our God. Jesus is God.

3. every model with dark hair and color eyes look like adriana

4. people caring for celebrities personal live

5. if Tyson is with Shanina.

6. Erin and Lindsay looking like eachother and can't tell them apart.

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm trying to suppress your freedom of speech?! post-11221-0-1446428978-98736_thumb.gif

As we all know, you've learnt to use the "ignore" function ( http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2849298 ), and you have made it clear you don't find me at all amusing: 'to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive' - so I find it rather odd that you even came in here to begin with. :idk: Not to mention the huge discrepancies between you stating that: 'I am not trying to be offensive, I try my best to share my opinion in a nice way' and then criticising all of my points - plus, once again, making sure to tell me that my favourite model is 'ugly' (coincidence, I'm sure :ermm: ). Counterintuitive to your claims that you 'didn't know it was going to bother you' this all comes off as deliberately provocative!

But if you want to change this into some crusade against forum bullying then so be it...

Do u still believe in Santa? No, what kind of question is that?

do you understand sarcasm?? sometimes

^Not this time...

I already know what the topic is about,

According to the way you answered to Baron's post, No u don't.

but I still wanted to share my opinion in your post. I am sorry for sharing my answers on your post, didn't know it was going to bother you. am I not allowed to have an opinion on somebody's post?

U are totally allowed to give your opinion, to sing it, to write a poem about it or even using the sign language for that matters BUT (yes there is a but) before to do it THINK!!!

I read some previous post here, and some people reply on this topic with their opinion and you don't see them attacking them.

You did read the posts but did you understand them?? The fact that everybody answered or posted their BZ clichés not in a serious way, did not ring a bell?

Your answers were awkward and totally out of context. Will you go to a wedding with a pig outfit and a monkey dressed like a clown on your shoulder? (no need to answer) Well that's exactly what you did here.

You really can't read sarcasm in internet, is hard to know when someone is been sarcastic in the internet is easier to tell in person because you could see their face expression and gesture, you can't see people face expression or gesture on the internet

Oh yes you can. If you are an adult and you have to pay taxes, the rent, the food to feed you +the cat food, the gaz for your car and all the bills, you perfectly understand sarcasm. And irony.

to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive.

And he also pay people to laugh at his jokes :cain: he is very very generous I tell you...

I don't think anybody opinion is wrong or right, I just a damn opinion nobody needs to take it personal

Sure :cain: once upon a time in Maiya world: to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive

You majority people take everything I post here the wrong way, the offensive way, don't know why?

Maybe because the way you answered was wrong and offensive? Just saying...

Tiresome... My list... restarting my answer post, is this much better, is this what you wanted to see, well here you go...

1. of people taking opinions of others member the wrong way, and start attacking them

See? out of context... The monkey on your shoulder is crying )=

technically??:Angel: No He is not.

So Adriana & Candice could be God.

to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive.

And he also pay people to laugh at his jokes :cain: he is very very generous I tell you...

I feel robbed...

technically??:Angel: No He is not.

So Adriana & Candice could be God.

Actually he is. That's the point of the holy trinity, he is God made man. This forum is deep.