Bellazon

Tiresome Bellazonian Tropes

TheBaronOfFratton

"She is so pretty she should be everywhere"

It takes more than that to be everywhere hunny. :laugh:

so guilty of this one: MODELS THESE DAYS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THE 'SUPERS' :rofl::blush:

so true about she should be everywhere comment. half the time people say that about over the hill models who don't work as much because their older or models with crappy agencies that they think are beautiful. there is no point arguing with them. just tell them where they can find more pictures. :)

also the everyone is adriana lima at a point can also be exchanged with pretty much any late 90's vs model. for example there are tons of topics with the phrase "looks like miranda kerr"

models these days are not as good as the supers because the perception of models has changed. Very few models are superstars. they have been replaced by z-listers and reality show contestants ie Kim Kardashian and Lauren Conrad. plus, models back then were pretty faces with great healthy bodies. now, you have edgy/adrognyous models , heroin chic models, plus size models , commercial glamour models, commercial models, generic pretty editorial models, super tall runway models, and of course celebrity models. there are too many models and model agencies to have what happened in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Thus why there is the NEVER AS GOOD as SUPERS debate. It was a different era. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm trying to suppress your freedom of speech?! I am not only refering to you, also other members that get bother with my opinion.post-51132-0-1446428979-37156_thumb.gif

As we all know, you've learnt to use the "ignore" function ( http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2849298 ), I do know how to used it, I was not ignore you, but now I am thinking doing it.and you have made it clear you don't find me at all amusing: Yes I did, sorry if I insulted you, but is my opinion, I am assuming it does not bother you because other member here loves you, so it shouldn't bother you at all, is just one person that doesn't find you all amusing which is me. 'to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive' - so I find it rather odd that you even came in here to begin with. :idk: Not to mention the huge discrepancies between you stating that: I really don't know, why I came here, I just wanted to see what other member are tire from bellazon, I did not came just for you, but I really felt that I wanted to give my opinion on your post, didn't know it was going to bother you at all 'I am not trying to be offensive, I try my best to share my opinion in a nice way' and then criticising all of my points - I wasn't criticizing your points, I like some of your point, I was just given my thoughts on each of your points, this is not criticizing, just because I felt that I needed the need to do that, I never though you were going to take it as a criticismplus, once again, making sure to tell me that my favourite model is 'ugly' (coincidence, I'm sure :ermm: ). so who cares, and she is not your model you did not create her, her agency did, you are just a fan of her no big deal is not the end of the world just because someone thinks Behati is ugly. I could careless when someone think that the models I like think is ugly, it doesn't bother me because I know that beauty is subjective Counterintuitive to your claims that you 'didn't know it was going to bother you' this all comes off as d eliberately provocative! the way I read your reply didn't seem friendly, how do you want to react, nice. I defend what I believe.

But if you want to change this into some crusade against forum bullying then so be it... No I am not been a bully, and I don't want to this thread to become one.

Do u still believe in Santa? No, what kind of question is that?

do you understand sarcasm?? sometimes

^Not this time... I was actually right, I figure you were been sarcastic I just felt like replying back, obviously you can't read sarcasm in the internet, I was been sarcastic for replying back, and you actually though I was been serious in replying back.

I already know what the topic is about,

According to the way you answered to Baron's post, No u don't. Don't say that, because I do know what he's intention was, I just felt like sharing my though on each point, on my own point of view

but I still wanted to share my opinion in your post. I am sorry for sharing my answers on your post, didn't know it was going to bother you. am I not allowed to have an opinion on somebody's post?

U are totally allowed to give your opinion, to sing it, to write a poem about it or even using the sign language for that matters BUT (yes there is a but) before to do it THINK!!! I do think, and that is what I write, I write what I think, what I think our my opinions

I read some previous post here, and some people reply on this topic with their opinion and you don't see them attacking them.

You did read the posts but did you understand them?? The fact that everybody answered or posted their BZ clichés not in a serious way, did not ring a bell? Do you think you could read sarcasm in the internet, no you really can't is really hard to know when a person is been sarcastic in the internet, you got to see the person to know when they are been sarcastic, did you not read my answer, that I really lack sense of humor this is why I hate comedy movies, because I think they are boring.

Your answers were awkward and totally out of context. Will you go to a wedding with a pig outfit and a monkey dressed like a clown on your shoulder? (no need to answer) Well that's exactly what you did here. well at course not, do you know some people in this world lack sense of humor and can't tell jokes and this is the reason why they don't laugh or don't get the joke, you know what they are many people like that in this world and I am not the only one, nobody in this world is perfect everybody has many defects and there is nothing wrong with a person not having a sense of humor

You really can't read sarcasm in internet, is hard to know when someone is been sarcastic in the internet is easier to tell in person because you could see their face expression and gesture, you can't see people face expression or gesture on the internet

Oh yes you can. If you are an adult and you have to pay taxes, the rent, the food to feed you +the cat food, the gaz for your car and all the bills, you perfectly understand sarcasm. And irony. no you can't because you don't know in what type of tone people are writing their comment, I already said it also depends on the reader, how the reader read the person comment, and for this reason there could always be a misinterpret. and how does paying taxes, renting, groceries or buying pet food, gas for your car and paying bills have to do with anything about reading sarcasm in the internet, and know you don't have to be an adult to be able to read sarcasm in the internet, all you have to have a sense a humor that is all. well I don't qualify with your answers because I don't pay taxes, rent, groceries, pets food or gaz for my car or bills, I live with mommy and daddy.

to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive.

And he also pay people to laugh at his jokes :cain: he is very very generous I tell you... that is your opinion

I don't think anybody opinion is wrong or right, I just a damn opinion nobody needs to take it personal

Sure :cain: once upon a time in Maiya world: to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive yes I do, try my best to like him and make conversation with him, but I just don't like him, and can't do anything about it, oh well, I move on

You majority people take everything I post here the wrong way, the offensive way, don't know why?

Maybe because the way you answered was wrong and offensive? Just saying... well maybe because their first post is insulted and offensive to me, so I just try my best to defend my belief and don't give up and share my opinions and beliefs

Tiresome... My list... restarting my answer post, is this much better, is this what you wanted to see, well here you go...

1. of people taking opinions of others member the wrong way, and start attacking them

See? out of context... The monkey on your shoulder is crying )= are you calling me a monkey now? and no I am not crying, I am only giving my list of what I am tire of bellazon, I only started my post in this way just to be rude

2. people thinking Adriana and Candice our God. Jesus is God.

technically??:Angel: No He is not. In my belief of religion yes he is God, don't know what your belief our.

So Adriana & Candice could be God. In my belief no they can't be God

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :chicken:

First I was like :blink:

then it came to me :rofl:

Then came Baron and tried to save the situation :bellazon:

Then came Kiki and saved the situation :hiro:

Then I was like :rofl: again

Then came Maiya and it started aaall over again :banghead:

Then I felt like hitting my head against wall really hard.

Then came the Jesus and told me that he and his father are one, and are three at the same time with the holly Adriana.

And I was like "I knew it!"

And then came the army of :MLA:

and suddenly I woke up and came to Bellazon and found out it was all true!! post-3761-0-1446428979-76814_thumb.gif

So I started to pray to GodJesusAdriana to light up Mayia´s mind and show her the way to irony, satire and sense of humour.

They say miracles do happen.

But only sometimes.

Maiya, please do not bother to reply to my post. My patience with absurd and impercipient posts is very limited and I might not be able to bear with the huge loss your posts are causing both my sense of humour and sanity.

Please, let other to do the... well... everything. Especially thinking.

This is just getting SO tiresome!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :chicken:

First I was like :blink:

then it came to me :rofl:

Then came Baron and tried to save the situation :bellazon:

Then came Kiki and saved the situation :hiro:

Then I was like :rofl: again

Then came Maiya and it started aaall over again :banghead:

Then I felt like hitting my head against wall really hard.

Then came the Jesus and told me that he and his father are one, and are three at the same time with the holly Adriana.

And I was like "I knew it!"

And then came the army of :MLA:

and suddenly I woke up and came to Bellazon and found out it was all true!! post-51132-0-1446428980-15129_thumb.gif

So I started to pray to GodJesusAdriana to light up Mayia´s mind and show her the way to irony, satire and sense of humour.

They say miracles do happen.

But only sometimes.

Maiya, please do not bother to reply to my post. My patience with absurd and impercipient posts is very limited and I might not be able to bear with the huge loss your posts are causing both my sense of humour and sanity.

Please, let other to do the... well... everything. Especially thinking.

This is just getting SO tiresome!

lmao you made my day, now I could sleep happy. Actually you are one of the person I like in bellazon you usually put a smile on my face, I just don't like the whole Jesus joke is not fun for me. Actually I sometimes like frenchkiki.

*SIGH* I don't really even know where to begin with all this... :pinch:

I guess I'm going to start by installing this: post-11221-0-1446428980-61062_thumb.gif < It's my 'Sarcasm Alert'! No more time need be wasted by worrying if somebody is being sarcastic or not. Fellow Bellazonians, simply put this emoticon at the end of your statement and leave less, uh, enlightened members an immediate signifier not to take your comments seriously. This could save BZ lives! Easy to use too:

edit
^Oh, Maiya - if only you'd done this to begin with. post-11221-0-1446428980-61698_thumb.gif (See?! post-11221-0-1446428980-62562_thumb.gif)

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm trying to suppress your freedom of speech?! I am not only refering to you, also other members that get bother with my opinion.

^Oh well, that's OK then. post-11221-0-1446428981-12531_thumb.gif We're all part of this Orwellian conspiracy to contain your "views". That's not what's going on, Maiya. Members are just pointing out your inconsistencies and blatant contradictions.
so who cares, and she is not your model you did not create her, her agency did, you are just a fan of her no big deal is not the end of the world just because someone thinks Behati is ugly.

^How on Earth have you come up with this? :blink: When did I ever say she was "my" model? Of course it's "no big deal" I never said it was All I am saying here is that you seem to like to come to threads after me to point out that Behati is ugly. I've got that message now.
But if you want to change this into some crusade against forum bullying then so be it... No I am not been a bully, and I don't want to this thread to become one.

^WHAT??? I'm saying that you are accusing us of bullying you (which we are not). Honestly Maiya, it is very difficult to conduct an argument with you when you singularly fail to understand what is even going on. :no: This is what happened last time we clashed: you end up arguing about something that is not even the issue being discussed. post-11221-0-1446428981-13436_thumb.gif
Do u still believe in Santa? No, what kind of question is that?

do you understand sarcasm?? sometimes

^Not this time... I was actually right, I figure you were been sarcastic I just felt like replying back, obviously you can't read sarcasm in the internet, I was been sarcastic for replying back, and you actually though I was been serious in replying back.

^Yes, you sure got me there... Score for you, Maiya.

post-11221-0-1446428981-15435_thumb.gifpost-11221-0-1446428981-16823_thumb.gifpost-11221-0-1446428981-1751_thumb.gif

lmao you made my day, now I could sleep happy. Actually you are one of the person I like in bellazon you usually put a smile on my face, I just don't like the whole Jesus joke is not fun for me. Actually I sometimes like frenchkiki.

Now I see I´ve forgotten to add post-3761-0-1446428981-59051_thumb.gif to my whole post :pinch:

*SIGH* I don't really even know where to begin with all this... :pinch:

An aspirin? Cocaine?

I guess I'm going to start by installing this: post-19830-0-1446428981-95975_thumb.gif < It's my 'Sarcasm Alert'! No more time need be wasted by worrying if somebody is being sarcastic or not. Fellow Bellazonians, simply put this emoticon at the end of your statement and leave less, uh, enlightened members an immediate signifier not to take your comments seriously. This could save BZ lives! Easy to use too:

Oh my! You with my mom are the second person this week to make me laugh till I cry :rofl: Can't wait for the rest of the week!

post-19830-0-1446428981-97406_thumb.gif < this?

:rofl: :rofl:

We need to ask Joe or any other Gods of BZ to add this in the BZ smilies!! Pronto!

to be honest I don't think Baron is funny at all, I found his jokes very rude and offensive.

And he also pay people to laugh at his jokes :cain: he is very very generous I tell you...

I feel robbed...

technically??:Angel: No He is not.

So Adriana & Candice could be God.

Actually he is. That's the point of the holy trinity, he is God made man. This forum is deep.

^Oh, and I think you got these the wrong way around Siemgi (post-11221-0-1446428982-34792_thumb.gif) - allow me...

technically??:Angel: No He is not.

So Adriana & Candice could be God.

I feel robbed...

And he also pay people to laugh at his jokes :cain: he is very very generous I tell you...

Actually he is. That's the point of the holy trinity, he is God made man.

^There - that's better! :D

Joe u better add the emoticon >post-19830-0-1446428983-10001_thumb.gif

Jade :laugh:

See? out of context... The monkey on your shoulder is crying )=
are you calling me a monkey now?
Epic fail

post-19830-0-1446428983-11331_thumb.gif

Yes! I called you a monkey! 1 point for the evolution and zero for GodJesustheholytrinity!

Actually I sometimes like frenchkiki.

Now i feel guilty...

post-19830-0-1446428983-11984_thumb.gif post-19830-0-1446428983-12642_thumb.gif post-19830-0-1446428983-13277_thumb.gif post-19830-0-1446428983-13882_thumb.gif