Bellazon

Tiresome Bellazonian Tropes

TheBaronOfFratton

Fashion is cyclical - so I suppose it stands to reason that these hoary old clichés will come around with alarming regularity too. These are just a few I've thought of to start the ball rolling. Please add your own or refute, if you will (see last one)...

IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA KERR THEN YOU'RE A PEDO

Oh yes, any negative discussion of Ms. Kerr will involve this masterstroke to put down the opposition. She looks like a little girl, you nonce! Shows a wonderful naivety to the complex issue of pedophilia.

ANY NEW MODEL WILL, AT ONE POINT, LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE ADRIANA LIMA

What is it that you have to compare every new face to La Lima? She won't look as good, of course.

CHANEL IMAN IS WAAAY TOO SKINNY

If you don't like Chanel then this is your trump-card. Maybe also mention that you're not a racist. Again.

WHAT ABOUT LEO?

What about Leo? This is Bar Refaeli's thread...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE KATE UPTON THEN YOU DON'T LIKE "REAL" WOMEN

OK then, I don't like real women. What the fuck are these women I do like then? Aliens???

CANDICE SWANEPOEL'S WAIST-TO-HIP RATIO IS RIDICULOUSLY OUT OF PROPORTION

Yes it is, I suppose. Doesn't stop me thinking it's also 'RIDICULOUSLY' sexy - so stop trying to imply that that's somehow wrong.

MODELS THESE DAYS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THE 'SUPERS'

No. And neither are the drugs.

BEHATI CAN ONLY DO CUTE

This may hold up if you only ever see her once a year in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - but there are 364 other days going. 365 if you count leap-years fact fans!

I THINK x WILL OPEN THE SHOW/BE ON THE COVER

Yes, you think. Doesn't make it fact. And just because your friend agrees with you doesn't make it any more reliable. And why are we mentioning this six months before the actual event? Just to piss the rest of us off?

ALL THESE BLONDE GIRLS JUST LOOK THE SAME. I CAN'T TELL THEM APART

Try this with the Chinese girls and see how long you last on the forum.

THE VSFS ISN'T AS SEXY AS IT USED TO BE

Also mention how the "Angels" are now 'girls' instead of 'women'. And then mention Gisele and Tyra without drawing a breath.

SOMEONE WILL DISAGREE WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THESE POINTS

Disproportionately so too. Will it be you?

You know what's women jealousy, Baron ?

*sigh*

And I disagree with one of these points, the last one :

Apparently BZ members (some?) have really hurted you at some point for you to think that way... :ermm:

Anyway...:)

Oh yes, any negative discussion of Ms. Kerr will involve this masterstroke to put down the opposition. She looks like a little girl, you nonce! Shows a wonderful naivety to the complex issue of pedophilia.

And if u are European you are double trash pedo :pinky:

Well real women have red and white yucky pimples around the swimsuit area, just like Kate. Their waist are also missing in action when they have too much fat on the stomach and the hips, just like Kate. But real women are not catwalking in swimsuit as a job, just like Kate.

I am rushing on your profile to mate with you rate you 5 *****
^ :blush:

And you cheeky thing, you!

No. And neither are the drugs.

You're all missing the biggest point people. ^ THIS! <_< ( and I'm not talking about the model part... f*ck the models)

^Well it's true isn't it? Everything's cut to shit now - and they let simply anyone take it...

Time was we used to have standards. :no:

I hate to take issue with my good friend the Barron but what you call tiresome tropes I call forum gold which is only one letter away from being an awesome alliteration as well. Let me make my case..

Even if it turns out that Kerr likeing is not an perfect Pedo indicator, if we can identify just one sex offender thorough this method isn't it worth it? `

ANY NEW MODEL WILL, AT ONE POINT, LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE ADRIANA LIMA

Well, I might agree with this if all new models were from Brazil. What? You say all new models are from Brazil?

CHANEL IMAN IS WAAAY TOO SKINNY

"If you don't like Chanel then this is your trump-card. Maybe also mention that you're not a racist. Again."

I think the replies that read, "Even though I am a total bigot and hate asians and blacks I have to admit Chanel Iman is totally perfect body weight wise" are far more numerous and wearisome.

WHAT ABOUT LEO?

Okay, I'll give you that one.

Kate Upton is real?!?! I must know more!

CANDICE SWANEPOEL'S WAIST-TO-HIP RATIO IS RIDICULOUSLY OUT OF PROPORTION

Come on Baron, not mentioning the hip thing with Candice is like not bring up the dog thing when talking about Michael Vick. Can't be done.

"No. And neither are the drugs."

Are we forgetting Meth? I've heard good things...

BEHATI CAN ONLY DO CUTE

I don't know who that is but I imagine if I said it at a fashion show people would think I was in the biz.

I THINK x WILL OPEN THE SHOW/BE ON THE COVER

"And why are we mentioning this six months before the actual event? Just to piss the rest of us off?"

That's what you get for not liking Kate Upton!

"Try this with the Chinese girls and see how long you last on the forum."

I am not afraid to say all Chines models look alike. And as soon as we get as second chinese model to appear in the forum I'll prove it... (although I may qualify my charge by pointing out that I am not a racist.)

THE VSFS ISN'T AS SEXY AS IT USED TO BE

They really should have a second VS show featuring middle-aged models. That's all we're saying.

Disproportionately so too. Will it be you?

I am demanding the moderators ban you from the forum for 6 years. Hardly disproportionate.

That still doesn't explain which one is Lindsay and which one is Erin...

Some of my personal faves

Is *insert big breasted/chicken-wing-filled-bra'd girl who just so happen to have at least half a pic in anything remotely VS related* a VS Angel?

Answer: She's not.

Who is a VS Angel?

Wild Mass Guessing: A chicken-wing-filled-bra'd girl who VS effing says is a VS Angel.

What is an Angel contract, how much is it worth, does anyone but Adriana have a real one these days, don't you think *insert big breasted/chicken-wing-filled-bra'd girl who just so happen to have at least half a pic in anything remotely VS related* deserves one?

Answer: An Angel contract, more than mine, yes but don't tell her fans, my opinion on the matter is irrelevant since I sadly don't work at VS.

^Ah yes, the eternal who is/isn't an "Angel" questions - and the frenzied ensuing arguments... They should demand their own sub-section here!!! (Y)

I'm particularly looking forward to the IS ROSIE STILL WITH VS? enquiry repeated ad infinitum from here until showtime! :pinch:

I hate to take issue with my good friend the Barron but what you call tiresome tropes I call forum gold with is only one letter away from being an awesome alliteration as well. Let me make my case..

I am demanding the moderators ban you from the forum for 6 years. Hardly disproportionate. Don't you agree?

^Case made! :laugh: And yes, I concur, it's about time someone sorted me out. I mean I don't even PiP, or ever post in the "popular" girls sub-forums. :o Or vote if x is 'way hotter' than y. What kind of shitty member am !? :no:

But for not knowing who Behati is: :avada:

^Forgive me here, arielle, but I'm not sure what you are meaning? :unsure:

Oh no, I just meant that unfortunately people do seem to have difficulties telling apart chinese/asian women that's all, though this is not my case :p

I guess I'm just a little sad that there is not more diversity on the forum, even though it could be worse (and by diversity I'm not talking about those Jarah Mariano, Chanel Iman or Shanina Shaik).

:hug:

^Ah yes, the eternal who is/isn't an "Angel" questions - and the frenzied ensuing arguments... They should demand their own sub-section here!!! (Y)

I'm particularly looking forward to the IS ROSIE STILL WITH VS? enquiry repeated ad infinitum from here until showtime! :pinch:

I hate to take issue with my good friend the Barron but what you call tiresome tropes I call forum gold with is only one letter away from being an awesome alliteration as well. Let me make my case..

I am demanding the moderators ban you from the forum for 6 years. Hardly disproportionate. Don't you agree?

^Case made! :laugh: And yes, I concur, it's about time someone sorted me out. I mean I don't even PiP, or ever post in the "popular" girls sub-forums. :o Or vote if x is 'way hotter' than y. What kind of shitty member am !? :no:

But for not knowing who Behati is: :avada:

I didn't know who Kate Upton was either but it doesn't mean much I have a very limited number of models I am capable of following as I have dedicated myself to flogging the Almudena thread and there is a new pictures of her every 6 months or so you can imagine how busy that keeps me.

Note to moderators: I am tabling my petition to ban the Baron as he has concurred with me that he deserves the banishment and I need all the allies I can get.

I didn't know who Kate Upton was either but it doesn't mean much I have a very limited number of models I am capable of following as I have dedicated myself to flogging the Almudena thread and there is a new pictures of her every 6 months or so you can imagine how busy that keeps me.
You'll have to forgive my reaction then, it's just that where Behati is concerned I remain exceedingly precious! :hehe:
Oh no, I just meant that unfortunately people do seem to have difficulties telling apart chinese/asian women that's all, though this is not my case :p

I guess I'm just a little sad that there is not more diversity on the forum, even though it could be worse (and by diversity I'm not talking about those Jarah Mariano, Chanel Iman or Shanina Shaik).

^Nor do I, I hope you know?

Perhaps this isn't the appropriate thread to have this discussion, but I've long been an advocate of the Asian lady - and have contributed to (and even started some of) their threads on the 'Other Females Of Interest' forum. Problem is though, since Hime has gone, nobody else was posting or commenting there so I've stopped of late... :/ These are mainly Japanese/Korean Gravure-Idols and Race-Queens - but some Chinese ladies too. I'm a recent fan of a Chinese model called Li Ying Zhi, but just haven't bothered to start a thread for her because of said indifference. :ermm:

As for Chinese models, today I´ve fallen in love with Liu Xu. She is just.... whow.

As for this thread... :rofl: I could not stop laughing :laugh: the favourite of mine is Leo everywhere and the only real woman on this earth Kate Upton... but I also like this one:

1. I (as the only modeling expert on this forum) advice *insert the name of the incapable model here* to do this: *insert your highly professional thoughts of what she should and should not do* and only THEN she would be really famous. Like yeah. Because I *tapping on the forehead* do KNOW.

Yes. Because we ALL really DO care and actually could not sleep without this information :yes:

2. Dissapointed feelings about a model containing:

A) Gosh, she smokes! *put an amount of exclamation marks you feel is proper enough*

B) She dates the wrong person! How could she?????!!!!

C) ONCE I´VE SEEN HER WEARING !!!FUR!!! and I´m SURE it was REAL!!!!

D) Bar Rafaeli is avoiding the obligatory military service. How UN-patriotic!!!!!!!

E) She is / is not dating Leo. JESUS!

F) I´ve read in some news that she said *insert anything stupid* and I´m disgusted, because I´ve read it somewhere, so it must be REAL, right? There is nothing like shitty media that would lie and say anything just to sell. NO WAY!

There is more of it I´m sure.

lol. Baron, this thread is priceless.

They've got a point about Bar and the service Jennks. I'm sure 95% of models and actresses too would have went in her place :morning: .

@ All that apply, I think the Chinese thing is just pointing to the double standard of "all Chinese women look alike" = racist + "all these blondes look alike" = accepted :laugh: . Though overexposed, blondes have feelings too :ermm: .

^post-11221-0-1446428977-32842_thumb.gif :hehe:

And all excellent points Jennka. Sometimes I find the reaction to a model smoking being akin to as if she was killing a baby in front of us... post-11221-0-1446428977-33455_thumb.gif

KRISTEN STEWART IS FUGLY

No, she isn't. She just isn't who you imagined 'Bella' should be played by, or you're a MASSIVE Robert Pattinson fan and simply can't handle it.

In fact you can use this rule (just change the name) for any casting decision you happen to disagree with, just with added venom if she also happens to have a high-profile boyfriend - WHO YOU SHOULD BE WITH!

You could also put: DUH, SHE'S BLONDE/GERMAN/BLACK/ONE-LEGGED/MALE IN THE BOOK too, if it makes you feel any better?