Bellazon

Tiresome Bellazonian Tropes

TheBaronOfFratton

This story always makes me cry. ... In a very manly way.

Let's just say that it involved cheddar, stairs and a few blonde bellazonians and leave it at that okay? post-17304-0-1446428985-30075_thumb.gif

Yes, please :pinch: .

I'd change my username to ILUVILUVBarbaraPalvin but only if I thought someone liked me enough to change their username to ILUVILUVILUVBarbaraPalvin and, erm, so on and so forth. :pinch:

:laugh: I actually thought that was his wife :ninja: . That just shows how little I pay attention to post count along with the fact that I'm not used to familiar members changing their names.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey kids - remember when this thread used to have a remit? :unsure:

CANDICE: OOOH DAT ASS!!!

Only it's not really that 'oooh' is it? All smoke and mirrors really. Call it the benefits of calisthenics, or yoga - but it's all about the angles and bending. Take it all away and it's pretty much "schoolboy" in composition. Like schoolboys, do you?

And calm down too. It's getting embarrassing.

CANDICE: GIRL HAS NO ASS

What? Just because it's not of Kardashian proportions doesn't make it any less lust-worthy. Drool all you want over the supposed great asses of the world (I've never considered J.Lo's to be all that, personally) but to say this one isn't allowed to be considered is just another facet of the body-fascism creeping around. Only "big" or "bigger" asses comply?

It's like a couple of Cox's Pippins in a handkerchief...

This little frog's pretty damn zen...

• 1 year later...