Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

^I know what you are saying this happened to me ( I just used general browser on Samsung :p ) for a couple days after the last site update then it went away. So IDK lets see if it will stop after a few more days..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some time ago, you could see the date a topic was started without jumping into the topic. Now you can see only the topic starter.
Ā 
This is for example what you can see now by browsing the index of the fashion models forum:
Ā 
Olya Ivanisevic
Started by BubbleBubble

Ā 

A few time ago you could see something like:

Ā 

Olya Ivanisevic
Started by BubbleBubble, 05 November 2006

Ā 

Being able to see the date topics start by just browsing the index is very convenient ...... you can spot the new faces at a glance. Can we have this feature back please?

Some time ago, you could see the date a topic was started without jumping into the topic. Now you can see only the topic starter.

Ā 

This is for example what you can see now by browsing the index of the fashion models forum:

Ā 

Olya Ivanisevic

Started by BubbleBubble

Ā 

Ā 

Olya Ivanisevic

Ā 

Being able to see the date topics start by just browsing the index is very convenient ...... you can spot the new faces at a glance. Can we have this feature back please?

Ā 

I'm not sure if it's the same across every browser, but you can usually see a topic's start date by hovering your cursor over its title. :)

post-20523-0-45669400-1436356186_thumb.j

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Olya Ivanisevic

Started by BubbleBubble

Ā 

Ā 

Olya Ivanisevic

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not sure if it's the same across every browser, but you can usually see a topic's start date by hovering your cursor over its title. :)

attachicon.gifkendall.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Works for Firefox, Safari, and Goggle Chrome ... three browsers that I use.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, a little help Please.

When I clicked on pics hosted by sites imagebam or imgbox,Ā I'm not able to access them, Via Opera, Chrome or Firefox. Would someone happen to know why?

Truthfully, I'm not too sure. It's possible that your browser may have blocked the pages, which happened to me on Firefox some months ago. Leave it with me, I'll ask around to see if there are any known issues at the moment.