03. Adriana Lima

04. Marija Vujovic

05. Gemma Ward

06. Natalia Vodianova

07. Sasha Pivovarova

08. Hana Soukupova

09. Ana Beatriz Barros

10. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

in the process of re-vamping the list :)

where do i begin ? :p

I don't like her nose, i hate her teeth, she has to have the most awful feet i've ever seen (just take a close look at them, but don't do it after you've eaten :ninja: )... She's got a good bum but i hate her abs, she has one of the most aweful tummies IMO :ninja: and i hate the way she poses at the end of the VS runway :D

:rofl: :thumbsup: *hides from Izabel fans* :ninja:

:war: :D

:laugh: i knew there was a reason i don't check this thread often.

feet are feet. i hate feet to begin with, so her's don't phase me because i think all feet are gross. she'll always be #1 in my book. she was the first model i was ever interested in and she just keeps getting bigger!! :heart:

where do i begin ? :p

I don't like her nose, i hate her teeth, she has to have the most awful feet i've ever seen (just take a close look at them, but don't do it after you've eaten :ninja: )... She's got a good bum but i hate her abs, she has one of the most aweful tummies IMO :ninja: and i hate the way she poses at the end of the VS runway :D

:rofl: :thumbsup: *hides from Izabel fans* :ninja:

:war: :D

:laugh: i knew there was a reason i don't check this thread often.

feet are feet. i hate feet to begin with, so her's don't phase me because i think all feet are gross. she'll always be #1 in my book. she was the first model i was ever interested in and she just keeps getting bigger!! :heart: :)

Agreed,i don't care about feet :) And she's my #1 model too and also the first model i was interested in :wub: :D

feet don't really matter to me either, but mouth and teeth do, that's why i can't love izabel :D but hey, i've gone from hating her wholeheartly to not minding her anymore, i think that's good :yes: and i even think she can look rather pretty in some pics :p

feet don't really matter to me either, but mouth and teeth do, that's why i can't love izabel :D but hey, i've gone from hating her wholeheartly to not minding her anymore, i think that's good :yes: and i even think she can look rather pretty in some pics :p

I'm glad to hear that :D,but i respect your opinion, everyone has got different likes and dislikes otherwise this would be a boring world :laugh:

ugh why does everybody use those pics in their avi/sig ?? <_< i believe i used it first and now there are 3 more ppl using them :ninja: that's annoying :ninja:

stop that <_< they like it... and it brings something special to this event :p

ugh why does everybody use those pics in their avi/sig ?? <_< i believe i used it first and now there are 3 more ppl using them :ninja: that's annoying :ninja:

:o aren't you glad there's so much Poly love goin' on? :mellow:

sure that's great for her but i don't like the fact that with all the pictures around everybody has the same avi :ninja: