8. Gisele Bundchen :heart:

9. Adriana Lima (N)(N)(N)(N)(N)

10. Julia Stegner (N)

:heart: : new

(N) : dropped a place

(Y) : won a place

Dissapeared out of top ten: Angelina Jolie. :cry:

i'm sure you can do better :p you just don't know the right girls yet :whistle:

Time will tell :D But i only wonder what you think is wrong with Izabel,she's gorgeous in every way :wub: :D

where do i begin ? :p

I don't like her nose, i hate her teeth, she has to have the most awful feet i've ever seen (just take a close look at them, but don't do it after you've eaten :ninja: )... She's got a good bum but i hate her abs, she has one of the most aweful tummies IMO :ninja: and i hate the way she poses at the end of the VS runway :D

i'm sure you can do better :p you just don't know the right girls yet :whistle:

Time will tell :D But i only wonder what you think is wrong with Izabel,she's gorgeous in every way :wub: :D

I don't like her nose, i hate her teeth, she has to have the most awful feet i've ever seen (just take a close look at them, but don't do it after you've eaten :ninja: )... She's got a good bum but i hate her abs, she has one of the most aweful tummies IMO :ninja: and i hate the way she poses at the end of the VS runway :D

Well everybody has got their own taste of women :D And i don't know about the feet i really don'ty pay attention to the feet when i'm watching pictures :laugh: :)

i demand you watch an HQ candid in which she wears open shoes :ninja:

believe me, you'd notice them if they came near your face as you'd be :brows: with izabel :ninja:

:laugh: Awlright she hasn't got the most pretty feet,but it are only feet you know and i really don't mind about it :),even if they would come close to me it is still Izabel attachted to the feet :D

:ninja: dude, that's tough

:ninja: dude, that's tough

yeah :cry:

:D

:rofl: :thumbsup: *hides from Izabel fans* :ninja:

:rofl: :thumbsup: *hides from Izabel fans* :ninja:

:war: :D