Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

perez :cain:

Yes! :cain: First time I am having a look on this "Perez" site and Last time!!

There is something I really do not understand...

I never watching/reading/listening gossip sh$t about the people I like

because is just so plain boring and so not interesting!

So why peoples (I am talking in general manner and on many threads) that do not like someone(s) are spending their time finding stuff about them?

It doesn't make any sense to me?

Anyway, I couldn't care less about what Megan is doing in her private or "official promoting" life. And I do not even know why she had to apology because of a stupid dude (Perez) that obviously have big mental issues! I am so sorry for that boy, not because of the rose, but I easily imagine now the kid being a laughing stock at his school! I am wondering if they (photographer/Perez) apology to the boy or his parents for the troubles ? I bet they just said :

"sorry boy, but business is business! You maybe look like an idiot but we have our scoop!" They used a child for their WHO THE HELL CARES! Scoop and Megan is the bitch... But what a hot one!

Why on earth they'd ask her about some stupid bit of drama constructed by that douchebag Perez Hilton is beyond me. I would have refused to comment had I been in her position.

Oh my GOD!!! You are the best! (Y)

Right after me! :p

They certainly gave the rose to the kid!

probably both kiki! :p

(from last page)why do you insist on coming here and comparing her to adriana? :blink: they look completely different, different faces,ethnicites,everything.. :p (both pretty yes) we get it no one is as good or pretty as adriana :p it is stated in just about every thread here on bellazon, lol. we get the point but this is Megans' thread, adriana has her own, :wave:

Megan she is gorgeous, not much of a fan of this latest look on her though :/ I think I like her better in black or in vibrant colors :drool:

Obviously her PR agreed with our assertion that how she behaved was rude. Guess all that negative press just wasn't good for her career, or maybe it was the negative promotion it was giving transformers, it was after all an event where she was supposed to be representing their best interest.

Here's her apology, hardly looks sincere imo, but it's still something, maybe I'm just reading more into it then there is lol.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-megan-fo...a-bitch#respond

Way to twist what she actually said and make her seem like the bad guy. She just mentioned what another poster said in this very thread. There were tons of flashing cameras, and tons of people shouting. She didn't even notice the guy, nor did she ignore him intentionally. You really need to stop drowning yourself with the haterade. Megan Fox isn't a bitch like you want her to be. Accept it.

(from last page)why do you insist on coming here and comparing her to adriana? :blink: they look completely different, different faces,ethnicites,everything.. :p (both pretty yes) we get it no one is as good or pretty as adriana :p it is stated in just about every thread here on bellazon, lol. we get the point but this is Megans' thread, adriana has her own, :wave:

Megan she is gorgeous, not much of a fan of this latest look on her though :/ I think I like her better in black or in vibrant colors :drool:

Maybe you should go back a few more pages as the reason there is any comparision being made is because Megan in her infinite wisdom when asked what she would turn into, (the conversation was about transformers, ie. autobots and decepticons) she felt the need to say Adriana Lima then show a bit of attitude when whomever was conducting the interview kinda stared... You know you're doing transformers where people turn into robots and she says she wants to turn into a VS Model.. Brilliant.

Obviously her PR agreed with our assertion that how she behaved was rude. Guess all that negative press just wasn't good for her career, or maybe it was the negative promotion it was giving transformers, it was after all an event where she was supposed to be representing their best interest.

Here's her apology, hardly looks sincere imo, but it's still something, maybe I'm just reading more into it then there is lol.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-megan-fo...a-bitch#respond

Way to twist what she actually said and make her seem like the bad guy. She just mentioned what another poster said in this very thread. There were tons of flashing cameras, and tons of people shouting. She didn't even notice the guy, nor did she ignore him intentionally. You really need to stop drowning yourself with the haterade. Megan Fox isn't a bitch like you want her to be. Accept it.

Haterade... that's a good one, childish but almost amusing. As for you saying megan fox isn't a bitch all I said was that the interview came across as very fake, her attititude, the body language, the tone of voice. But of course the only thing that you read from that is omg I hate Megan... look at the stupid shit she's doing yet again.

As for you all saying that omg Perez is just some more concocted bullshit, well sites like JustJared, Superficial, PerezHilton are generally some of the first sites to have new pictures up of celebrities, from events, magazines, and they generally have new interviews as well, especially if something stupid or bitchy is being said so you can guess that Megan fox is on there as well. It also helps that Perez has a boner for her half the time, and the other half he hates her...

Oh and in regards to what SympathySilouette said about how she should have ignored the question, I hate to say this but in hollywood if you ignore questions like that in an interview, it doesn't matter the source they pick it apart. Seriously hollywood is all about an image, all about how you portray yourself and I find that I'm not a huge fan of how she's chosen to portray herself. Yes everyone loves a rebel, but not when you're constantly saying outlandish things that come across as just an attention ploy, and especially not when the stuff you say keeps contradicting prior stuff that's been said by her.

Maybe you should go back a few more pages as the reason there is any comparision being made is because Megan in her infinite wisdom when asked what she would turn into, (the conversation was about transformers, ie. autobots and decepticons) she felt the need to say Adriana Lima then show a bit of attitude when whomever was conducting the interview kinda stared... You know you're doing transformers where people turn into robots and she says she wants to turn into a VS Model.. Brilliant.

:rofl:

*Curious, but too lazy to read it all and see how the Adriana comparissons came up :ninja: .

Haterade... that's a good one, childish but almost amusing. As for you saying megan fox isn't a bitch all I said was that the interview came across as very fake, her attititude, the body language, the tone of voice. But of course the only thing that you read from that is omg I hate Megan... look at the stupid shit she's doing yet again.

Thanks. I thought I should only return the favor. The last several posts of yours have been entertaining as well. Megan's interview came across as very "fake"? So now we're diving into personal opinion's on someone's persona based on a 1 minute interview via the web. Guess you really know Megan now. :cain:

Let me ask you this. What in your mind is going to erase the negative image you believe Megan Fox puts forth? Saying all the things in interviews that you want to hear? Please I'm interested in your response. Enlighten me.

I love Megan Fox, and whatever anyone says about her it's hard for me to change my opinion. So unless she's taunting starving children, she'll still be gorgeous in my eyes. Maybe she may just be a bitch? But I personally don't see nothing wrong with a good bitch every once in a while, everyone tries to be so sweet and it's sickening. I love her attitude and I love everything about her, and honestly if you don't like her then pay no mind to her, it's as simple as that. Why would I venture into threads of celebrities I don't like? Oh, that's right. I don't.