Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

^ haha and the others who were arguing with phenobarbie too :p

let's all take a breather and relax and enjoy megan's hot pics ;)

anyways my friend told me they're gonna make a third transformer movie. hopefully it'll be good too, cause the second one was surprisingly good, seeing as how most sequels are pretty sucky.

Agree :D

^ haha and the others who were arguing with phenobarbie too :p

let's all take a breather and relax and enjoy megan's hot pics ;)

anyways my friend told me they're gonna make a third transformer movie. hopefully it'll be good too, cause the second one was surprisingly good, seeing as how most sequels are pretty sucky.

I guess that was refering to me, and although I don't want to get into anything, I was not " arguing with phenobarbie."

I made a tame post that got taken out of context... and it really sucked that people jumped on me for that. I just tried to defend myself. It was really unpleasant. And I was the one who called on the mods to get the stuff deleted anyway, so I really hope people aren't thinking I was fueling that argument.

Anyway, glad to hear Megan has done well in Transformers, although not 100% sure it's really my kinda movie. When is Jennifer's Body out?

EDIT: Just learned that wasn't refering to me! Lol! Thanks! xxx

^ Again, can I point out my original point was not " Oh, Megan is so ugly because she had plastic surgery", but only that when it comes to women who get rich and famous for being beautiful ( and I mean *only* for that, like if they're not famous for acting ability, intelligence, singing etc), I think it should be an outstanding natural beauty... not one that has been created. Laetitia Casta, for example. She is famous just for her looks, but that's fine because her looks are natural and naturally amazing. One in a million, as they say. THAT'S what makes them worthy of fame * on their own*.

I have no issue with plastic surgery ( and I am DEAD SET against making judgemental statments against celebs appearance\personal life, because we don't know them. Again, pointed that out in my OP), but if I'm going to praise Megan ONLY for her looks, I'll look at her post-surgery. She was always beautiful... I don't think people really understood my point in my original post!!! Sorry guys! I should have worded the whole arguement better! xxxxxxxxxx

I've gone back and deleted my OP in hopes of killing off this tension. Let's just get along! xx