Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Megan needs to have another photoshoot like this. She has the body of a goddess in that first photo. Especially that waist.

THE FIRST PHOTO IS VERY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH EVEN A DOLL COULD HAVE THAT BACK!!!!!!!

can this chick get any hotter?

My girlfriend went to see Transformers 2 in Macau and kept telling me how hot Megan Fox is. And then there was this group of teenage girls in the theater that kept saying the same thing.

People are complaining about the storyline of Transformers? Come on people, it was a movie based off of a toyline. You know what you're getting for your money.

wasn't transformers based off a cartoon show or something? anyways a lot of other movies based off of cartoon/hero shows like batman, spiderman, etc. were turned into movies too, but the story lines in those movies were pretty good. the transformers storyline wasn't horrible, but it wasn't fantastic. it was ok.

nonetheless i enjoyed transformers and watched it for the action, and i disagree with whoever said that the robots were ridiculous. i thought they were actually cool and the cars were too :p and yes megan fox looked hot too ;)

but i agree with you bluestars that megan definitely should do more photoshoots like that :)!

People are complaining about the storyline of Transformers? Come on people, it was a movie based off of a toyline. You know what you're getting for your money.

wasn't transformers based off a cartoon show or something? anyways a lot of other movies based off of cartoon/hero shows like batman, spiderman, etc. were turned into movies too, but the story lines in those movies were pretty good. the transformers storyline wasn't horrible, but it wasn't fantastic. it was ok.

nonetheless i enjoyed transformers and watched it for the action, and i disagree with whoever said that the robots were ridiculous. i thought they were actually cool and the cars were too :p and yes megan fox looked hot too ;)

but i agree with you bluestars that megan definitely should do more photoshoots like that :)!

Well Transformers were first toys made by a Japanese company, which was then bought out by Hasbro. The toys were so popular a cartoon was made. In my opinion a story like Spiderman or Batman is a lot more plausible in reality and is easier to be successful because we can relate to the characters more. Can't really do that with Giant robots.

But I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. :)

Well Transformers were first toys made by a Japanese company, which was then bought out by Hasbro. The toys were so popular a cartoon was made. In my opinion a story like Spiderman or Batman is a lot more plausible in reality and is easier to be successful because we can relate to the characters more. Can't really do that with Giant robots.

But I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. :)

yeah, that's true that the superhero stuff is easier to be a better movie.

but i liked the giant robots esp. when they transform, ha ha. :p

Director: Megan Fox 'Says Some Very Ridiculous Things

by Us Magazine��

July 1, 2009

Megan Fox slammed "Transformers" director Michael Bay for focusing more on special effects than acting, but he doesn't mind.

"Well, that's Megan Fox for you," Bay tell the Wall Street Journal. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do.

"You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it,'" he goes on.

Fox told Entertainment Weekly: "I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

Bay says he "100 percent disagrees" with Fox.

"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys'," he points out.

Bay thinks Fox could be a little more grateful, though.

"Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

well, as much as i like megan and all of her freakin'n hotness, she really should watch what she says on interviews and the like.. i mean she knew what she was in for when she decided to be in the movie... :)

well, as much as i like megan and all of her freakin'n hotness, she really should watch what she says on interviews and the like.. i mean she knew what she was in for when she decided to be in the movie... :)

I don't recall that she said she wasn't grateful for it. She just means that this movie won't be getting any oscars for performance(which is a true story :) ).

Judging by Michael Bay's reaction, it'd be wise for her to watch her words (i.e. don't bite the hand that feeds you). Because while he phrased his response calmly, he still sounded pretty irked.

I hate to say it, because I used to think she was drop dead gorgeous...the more she speaks, the less attractive she becomes. Never mind the lip injections, the words coming out of them do way more damage.

Director: Megan Fox 'Says Some Very Ridiculous Things

by Us Magazine��

July 1, 2009

Megan Fox slammed "Transformers" director Michael Bay for focusing more on special effects than acting, but he doesn't mind.

"Well, that's Megan Fox for you," Bay tell the Wall Street Journal. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do.

"You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it,'" he goes on.

Fox told Entertainment Weekly: "I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

Bay says he "100 percent disagrees" with Fox.

"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys'," he points out.

Bay thinks Fox could be a little more grateful, though.

"Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

Wasn't Nic Cage cast in the rock right after he won the Oscar for leaving Las Vegas? It seems to me that instead of making him an actor, his collaboration with Bay was actually the beginning of the end for Nic Cage the actor. :p

Anyway, Megan might want to watch out. Michael Bay style features are her livelihood, whether she likes it or not. She can dream all she wants about having Anne Hathaway's career in four years time, but it isn't going to happen.

I don't recall that she said she wasn't grateful for it. She just means that this movie won't be getting any oscars for performance(which is a true story :) ).

i agree :yes: but like i said, she knew what she signed up for so it would have been much better if she did not voiced that one out ... it sounded like she wasn't happy to be in the movie... :)

Judging by Michael Bay's reaction, it'd be wise for her to watch her words (i.e. don't bite the hand that feeds you). Because while he phrased his response calmly, he still sounded pretty irked.

he def sounded a liitled annoyed with her comments... esp. this part: "Well, that's Megan Fox for you."

Firstly, thank you for that Jimmy K interview with Megan! That's sort of renewed my love of her :hug: . Her drawing of Jimmy was so cool, and she comes across as being a really honest, relaxed and sweet sort of girl.

I can understand why Bay is annoyed with her though. Megan is supposed to be promoting his movie, not trashing it -- that's PART OF HER JOB!

At the same time, I think Megan was making a fair point... she just said it in the wrong sort of way, and in print it makes her sound very disrespectful and cocky. It's really unattractive.

Hopefully, she'll learn from this and get help with phrasing her answers correctly. Being independant and speaking freely is cool ( I think that's what Megan is going for -- the whole " I don't give a sh*t because I'm real" attitude), but being rude is not. The Hollywood media machine can make an actress who is polite and wholesome look bad if it wants to. Megan is making herself far too easy a target by not being smart and protecting herself.

can this chick get any hotter?

My girlfriend went to see Transformers 2 in Macau and kept telling me how hot Megan Fox is. And then there was this group of teenage girls in the theater that kept saying the same thing.

Yeah, I think my boyfriend is actually jealous of Megan Fox! :laugh: I had her as the background on my laptop and he changed it ( freak!)

Saying that, I'm definitely feeling a backlash from women against Megan already. Maybe it's jealousy, maybe it's just what they really think, or maybe they're just sick of her overexposure -- but whenever I mention her in front of my girlfriends these days they're just like, " She's fake" and " She's just a boring Jolie wannabe" ( hate that one!)

Sort of ashame, but not unexpected...

Also, about the Efron thing, I think she probably only trashed him in that interview before because, I dunno, maybe he hadn't phoned her back after the Golden Globes or something! She is a 22 year old girl, after all. She probably felt he'd ditched her so decided to say she didn't like him to make herself feel better. Now, I hear they're maybe dating... Am I the only one who thinks that's a weird couple? She could eat him alive!!