Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

everyone have an Opinion & know one can force you to change it ..

i love Megan Fox & i believe that she is Pretty .

why people go on threads of people they don't even like ? :confused:

i mean if you don't like her why you even bother & come here to say Blah Blah Blah !!!!

we wont gonna hate her because of 1 Photo !!

like maybemagnetism said " unless she's taunting starving children, she'll still be gorgeous in my eyes. " :p

she is not doing anything wrong , Surgeries ? there is millions who do it , that don't make you a bad person ?

it's her personal life & her own face & body , she is great actress & very nice personality in my opinion !!!

she'll never be like the angel :heart:

That should be cool to live in a dream?

Are you aware that as pretty Adriana is, she not really an Angel?

adri is an angel

megan is fake, made of plastic

Oh come on!! We get the point!

Now go spread your love on Adriana's thread!

adri is an angel

Oh come on!! We get the point!

Now go spread your love on Adriana's thread!

yeah LUV adry :heart:

adri is an angel

could you just stop this bullshit and go to your angel thread, spreading love everywhere? Thank you. Stop being stupid freak.

phenobarbie, could you just please explain to me, what point do you see in going here and bashing Megan? What´s the point? Why? Because it´s damn ridiculous.

I don´t think any fan of hers takes care about her personality. I don´t mind at all if she´s stupid, intelligent, or anything else. I think she´s damn sexy and beautiful, and that´s everything I need to see. I don´t know her personally, then I have absolutely no reason to admire her for anything else than her beauty. It just doesn´t matter, it´s senseless. Absurd.

Then why? Why talking this nonsense all the time? Why you just go into josie´s thread and praise for her excellent...I don´t know...everything? I personally see no sense in bashing someone I don´t like and going into her/his thread.

phenobarbie, could you just please explain to me, what point do you see in going here and bashing Megan? What´s the point? Why? Because it´s damn ridiculous.

I don´t think any fan of hers takes care about her personality. I don´t mind at all if she´s stupid, intelligent, or anything else. I think she´s damn sexy and beautiful, and that´s everything I need to see. I don´t know her personally, then I have absolutely no reason to admire her for anything else than her beauty. It just doesn´t matter, it´s senseless. Absurd.

Then why? Why talking this nonsense all the time? Why you just go into josie´s thread and praise for her excellent...I don´t know...everything? I personally see no sense in bashing someone I don´t like and going into her/his thread.

You see I always thought that these threads, be it a model, actress/actor or musician threads were for general discussion on the celebrity in question. Now discussion isn't always sunshine, rainbows and bunnies there are negative aspects to the equation. I am not saying she's dumb as a stone, nor am I saying that I hate her. I basically brought up the point that she is marketing herself quite negatively. No offense, but your blasé passive agressive attitude in the above post is hardly necessary.

As for everything I have thusly said I wouldn't call it nonsense, it's valid points as, and I'm going to reitorate here yet again all these individuals are relient on their fan base to remain in the public spotlight, the actors/actresses and musicians more so then the models so why do you seem to intent on trying to prove that their personality has no bearing or the personality they at least choose to show us in interviews and tv spots. I notice none of you get irritated when interviews are posted and that has no relation on their beauty it's all personality there baby...

So as you've obviously noticed to some degree who my favorites are I'm going to make yet another point Jennka, when do I waste my time and everyone elses time to simply reitorate what you all think... zomg she's so pretty, zomg she's so brilliant. I very rarely go into threads and do that, I particularily enjoy bringing up the more controversial points.. much more entertaining.

In the beginning I enjoyed her refreshing bluntness and honesty, but there comes a point where you need to censor what you say, or at least attempt not to contradict what you've said in earlier interviews.. just my two cents on the issue. Oh and as for emasculating your co-stars.. not cool, no matter what the situation.

Megan's persona bothers you, yet you still like to discuss the issue. Brilliant. Didn't you say you were done talking a page ago or something?

You all seem to enjoy picking it apart, so yes I've chosen to share my rebutal with you. Feel free to stop responding anytime and my replies will doubtless end too.. pity you all seem to be hyper-sensitive when it comes to the slightest negative point.