Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

^ I'm actually sort of starting to agree :ninja:

I don't have a problem with anything she's said in interviews, but she totally contradicts herself all the time. It makes her come across as either A. a little dim, or B. someone who's willing to BS to create an image.

For example...

She has criticized the whole wild party scene in LA AND stated that she loves to party and be wild...

She's criticized other 20-something celebs for the amount of plastic surgery they get and then, apparently, has MORE than plenty herself...

She says she hates drugs and would never use and then says she wants to buy the first pack of legal joints ( not that I really consider pot a drug, but most people + the law do!)

I don't think this makes her a bad person, but she needs to be more careful about what she says. It doesn't really make her look good when even someone like me who's read maybe four of her interviews can see the contridictions and transparencies in her public image.

She's only 22, though. If I was in her position, I would be nervous and talking a lot of crap too!

Exactly, she needs to shut up... everytime i go to justjared.com there's a new entry with Megan Fox saying things so stupid that my brain melts.

As it is right now, she's the opposite of classy. It's hard for me to say this as a straight male but... her looks can't compensate for all that bullshit...

Her publicist needs to issue a gag-order.

Megan Fox replacing Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy?

Megan Fox is allegedly stealing another franchise role. IGN reports that she's being considered for the reboot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

Fox is being eyed to play the title role of Buffy Summers in the recently announced big-screen relaunch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The new movie will not involve Joss Whedon or be tied in anyway to either the 1992 film or the TV series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar that followed.

NO, just no. I'm sorry NO! :yuckky:

I like her appearance but I wish she'd just clam it. The stuff she says in interviews etc is just over-the-top retarded. Tries to be radical all the time, always saying stupid shit, also.. her Marilyn Monroe tatoo is the worst...

I guess she's trying to be the next Angelina Jolie..

I like her appearance but I wish she'd just clam it. The stuff she says in interviews etc is just over-the-top retarded. Tries to be radical all the time, always saying stupid shit, also.. her Marilyn Monroe tatoo is the worst...

who cares what she says she's freaking hot and i dont really listen or read what she says.

Megan Fox is allegedly stealing another franchise role. IGN reports that she's being considered for the reboot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

Fox is being eyed to play the title role of Buffy Summers in the recently announced big-screen relaunch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The new movie will not involve Joss Whedon or be tied in anyway to either the 1992 film or the TV series starring Sarah Michelle Gellar that followed.

Agree! No! I AM NOT SORRY but No! Buffy is Sarah Michelle Gellar!

What's funny is that while you are all upset about the Buffy character being replaced, and what actress will replace her....I am more upset that Joss Whedon won't be involved! Joss Whedon is the man...Period. And anyone who doesn't know that hasn't even given "FireFly" a chance.

What's funny is that while you are all upset about the Buffy character being replaced, and what actress will replace her....I am more upset that Joss Whedon won't be involved! Joss Whedon is the man...Period. And anyone who doesn't know that hasn't even given "FireFly" a chance.

Oh yeah! sure! Josh to me is a genie (Y) But as it's Megan thread, you know... :cain:

NOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY in life. No way in Gods green earth. Hell freaking no. :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

Oh yeah! sure! Josh to me is a genie (Y) But as it's Megan thread, you know... :cain:

A fair point. Back to Megan.