• megan
  2. 2. prettier?

• rosie
    • megan
  3. 3. sexier?

• rosie
    • megan

I voted x3 for Megan mainly for these reasons:

Megan can play the teenage seductress well enough and has the manner of speaking and the vocal cords of a 16 year old. She gives the impression of a moderately intellectual but relatively "street smart" suburban teenage girl. She sounds a bit Lolita yet she doesn't look like it at all. I expected her to talk like a mid 20s <New England> privileged woman. I remember seeing her photographs pop up here and there & then being kind of surprised once I saw her speaking and in motion. From what little I've seen of her..I think these attributes kind of single her out and I feel that she has some potential to train and act in an interesting niche role.

I've never seen Rosie act. Rosie is a good model, but I have not detected any distinguishing facets yet.

:ninja:

I voted x3 for Megan mainly for these reasons:

Megan can play the teenage seductress well enough and has the manner of speaking and the vocal cords of a 16 year old. She gives the impression of a moderately intellectual but relatively "street smart" suburban teenage girl. She sounds a bit Lolita yet she doesn't look like it at all. I expected her to talk like a mid 20s <New England> privileged woman. I remember seeing her photographs pop up here and there & then being kind of surprised once I saw her speaking and in motion. From what little I've seen of her..I think these attributes kind of single her out and I feel that she has some potential to train and act in an interesting niche role.

I've never seen Rosie act. Rosie is a good model, but I have not detected any distinguishing facets yet.

I think from that one statement we can tell that Cult Icon has Megan Fox confused for someone else. :laugh:

:blush:

What? I'm nice! :whistle:

Perhaps too nice? :laugh: I kid.

haha!

Well, I get the impression that she's socially clever and knows how to play hollywood politics. Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing her in Transformers and a bunch of others. A lot of actresses manufacture a certain image (immature, ditzy, cute, goth, etc) , but behind all of this is a lot of maneuvering.

i think it's more that she is jsut pretty an has the sex appeal for the teenage audience that hollywood wants right now. and she is taking full advantage of it, which she should. Most of the time though, on interviews I ahve seen with Meg, she kind of comes across as having no personality what so ever. she always seems bored with everything. But, that is just my opinion.

better-well, Megan admitted it herself that "Justin Bieber has more talent in his bangs than I have in my whole body" or something like that, so I guess Rosie's a better model than Megan is a better actress. So Rosie :laugh:

prettier-if Megan's face wasn't melting from the amount of botox already, I'd vote for her but in this case... Rosie again

sexier-I think Agent Provocateur commercial was one of he sexiest I've seen in my life... Rosie once again

Yeah, I'm not even attracted to her generally but that was a super sexy skit :laugh: . But now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have voted for the sexiness portion because I don't even know what her voice sounds like :| to be able to compare them both aside from characters and shoots. But as to Rosie being better as a model than Megan an actress I guess when the movie comes out you can then compare both ways (her acting to Megan's editorials) I guess :laugh: .

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...