• megan
  2. 2. prettier?

• rosie
    • megan
  3. 3. sexier?

• rosie
    • megan

Megan x3 . She's better, prettier and sexier than Rosie :heart:

Dude... I'm in love with your set. The Lion King, is sadly, my favorite movie of all time. :heart:

I think I'm going to steal your idea and make myself a Lion King set! (scuttles off)

And yes, DIAF = Die In A Fire. It's just a nice way of telling someone how much you care:

post-19830-0-1446095999-30749_thumb.jpg

Can we burn the kitty? :evil: I mean, for real! Burning the kitty?! :mignonne:

But without Megan... that we'll be cruel :cry:

ps: that's a funny card!

Dude... I'm in love with your set. The Lion King, is sadly, my favorite movie of all time. :heart:

I think I'm going to steal your idea and make myself a Lion King set! (scuttles off)

Ah ah :laugh: Thank you, it's my favourite movie too, beautiful but sad <_< I'm 20 and I always cry when I see it :blush:

Go, "steal my idea", I'm impatient to see your set =) :heart:

Ah ah :laugh: Thank you, it's my favourite movie too, beautiful but sad <_< I'm 20 and I always cry when I see it :blush:

I'm gonna keep this new one for a little bit, but I'm gonna Scar-up my set soon. I :heart: Scar. :blush:

I'm gonna keep this new one for a little bit, but I'm gonna Scar-up my set soon. I :heart: Scar. :blush:

I love Scar, but not when he killed Mufasa >< :laugh:

But the real question is does it matter if Rosie's lips are real you thought Megan looked better before anyway :ninja: ? Its almost like saying a pie you don't like has natural sugars :laugh: .

I don't really see that comparison you're trying draw. :whistle:

APPLES AND ORANGES DEAR! :laugh:

But the real question is does it matter if Rosie's lips are real you thought Megan looked better before anyway :ninja: ? Its almost like saying a pie you don't like has natural sugars :laugh: .

Except in this case, for my original vote I never said I had an issue with whether the sugars are natural or not. :trout:

Except in this case, for my original vote I never said I had an issue with whether the sugars are natural or not. :trout:

That's pretty much the same thing I said :mellow: . And I was just tying to help you out anyway :trout: :pinch: .

I thought it was pretty good :rofl: . I guess maybe a different illustration would be if someone said, "at least he didn't use steroids" when they thought the other person was stronger and more athletic to start with :ninja: . Not that either viewpoint is any less valid regarding who is stronger (or in this cast hotter), its just kindof funny in that way, or to me at least :ninja: . Or I may just have a sick sense of humor :rofl: .

That's pretty much the same thing I said :mellow: . And I was just tying to help you out anyway :trout: :pinch: .

I thought it was pretty good :rofl: . I guess maybe a different illustration would be if someone said, "at least he didn't use steroids" when they thought the other person was stronger and more athletic to start with :ninja: . Not that either viewpoint is any less valid regarding who is stronger (or in this cast hotter), its just kindof funny in that way, or to me at least :ninja: . Or I may just have a sick sense of humor :rofl: .

I see... but I still don't view it as a valid argument. My point of view stems from having naturally full lips is much better than having fakes one (In my humble opinion, of course), I wasn't exactly insinuating that that he should find one better than the other. :laugh:

I voted x3 for Megan mainly for these reasons:

Megan can play the teenage seductress well enough and has the manner of speaking and the vocal cords of a 16 year old. She gives the impression of a moderately intellectual but relatively "street smart" suburban teenage girl. She sounds a bit Lolita yet she doesn't look like it at all. I expected her to talk like a mid 20s <New England> privileged woman. I remember seeing her photographs pop up here and there & then being kind of surprised once I saw her speaking and in motion. From what little I've seen of her..I think these attributes kind of single her out and I feel that she has some potential to train and act in an interesting niche role.

I've never seen Rosie act. Rosie is a good model, but I have not detected any distinguishing facets yet.

I see... but I still don't view it as a valid argument. My point of view stems from having naturally full lips is much better than having fakes one (In my humble opinion, of course), I wasn't exactly insinuating that that he should find one better than the other. :laugh:

Yeah, I knew that from the start. Its like saying "at least my dog can fetch" isn't to make them like their dog less its just one of the fundamental comebacks. But I agree that it wasn't a valid argument, because I missed the first step to having a valid argument and that is having an argument :laugh: . What I did was make casual fun of a statement while agreement or disagreement was never disclosed. I made fun of the point that my brother is a good person for example, though I happen to share said sentiment. But sorry to interrupt anyways :heythere: . But there is something to realness though. My third nipple is real whereas the third nippled man at the circus isn't :hehe:post-17304-0-1446096000-13048_thumb.jpg