Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

@sarasampaio My heart goes Out to everyone in Paris! ?#?prayforparis? ?#?endterrorism?

sfAys4wq.jpg

@sarasampaio  #saddaytoday #besafe #prayforjapan #prayforparis #prayforlebanon #prayforbaghdad #prayforhumanity

G2dqFPeO.jpg

@victoriassecret

6ojtBgZ1.jpg CUDhuH5H.jpg

3o5of9Uf.jpg

Snapchat

2wDt14B2.jpg TN4Krvql.jpg

Sara Is in fact naturally skinny. That's a fact. She actually has been working out to gain muscle and not to loose weight. You can clearly see a difference between 2014 and 2015:

QCjI37Tz.png u0nXX7n1.jpg BqkVfBhz.jpg

So please don't generalize models and woman. Saying all models starve Is the same as saying all Muslims are terrorists.

Sara eats healthy, she works out and she has her pizza once or twice a week. She's looking the best she ever did. Let her be.

Also I'm glad Sara is headed to shoot for swim, i love her swim work. I can't wait to see her + Taylor at the VS show because they did their interviews together :heart: I hope they get paired for the swim special too

Thread Edited (Y)

It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticism but please refrain from baiting & bashing.There is no need to cause unnecessary tension. Keep in mind, often it is not what you say but how you say it that makes a difference. There are always ways to phrased things that could be better accepted and received by others. With that said, please try to state your opinions respectfully.

If you feel you must bait & bash, there are many places outside of BZ you may do so (facebook, twitter, blogs, other websites/forums, etc.)

Thanks! :flower:

Having been from a few years back until now a "silent" but proud fan from Sara's home town in Portugal who's been visiting this thread without the need to register, after this 7up thing today i just had to be able to write something.

That snapchat answer pic is one of the most epic stuff i've seen lately. I just love the way she tackles and confronts people who diss her. A true "mulher do Norte", as we say here  :gocho:

Epic.

Is Sara still friends with Gigi? Didn't see any pic of them together backstage

Who knows?! They used to hang quite a lot. I remember she spent last thanksgiving with Gigi's family but since Gigi and Kendull became a thing It looks like they stopped hanging.